Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#151
Old 01-25-2013, 12:35 AM
damuttz112
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 907
Rep Power: 10 damuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 54,595.06
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,595.06
To a good poster - FkDaHtrs To a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post

If the basis for your argument is that Ali would beat Wlad easily because:

*Wlad struggled or lost Vs
(insert fighter here) but

*Ali did great vs (insert fighter here), therefore Ali TKO Wlad; then yes I will pick his resume apart for the purpose of destroying the argument that Ali has faced anyone who even remotely resembled Wlad.
Once again, Ali never had any trouble with boxers who were taller than him; Liston, Lyle, Bugner & Terrell. The reality is Wladimir did struggle against the likes of Brewster, Sanders, Peter and so on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post


There is a lot of Boxing Socialism going on when discussing past and present Era's. You've got redistribution of wealth in Socialist economics, and you've got redistribution of Greatness in Boxing.
Anyone who defeated a Great fighter from the past is automatically considered Great himself.
Do you consider Hasim Rahman great for his defeat of Lewis?

Do you consider Danny Green a great for his defeat of Roy Jones?

Do you consider Buster Douglas an ATG for defeating Tyson?

See what I'm trying to suggest? Your argument is inconsistent and is related to the apologist K2 Fan logic. "If anyone criticizes the Klitschko's they either haters or historians who hate modern boxers."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post


But if someone beats Wlad, completely the opposite. Redistributionism.
I.E. if someone beats up Ali or Joe Louis for example, they're being given credit as a Great Fighter. But if someone beats up Wlad, or gives him problems, it's the opposite. It's used to discredit Wlad because look - he is not so dominant anymore, this guy knocked him down 3 times (Peter) and that guy knocked him out. His chin sucks and his opponent sucked. Never mind that his opponent was a hard puncher and had a decent record on his own merit.
Louis was stopped against Schmelling and avenged his defeat, something Wladimir can never attest to against Sanders. I do not consider Schmelling a top 15 Heavyweight.

The criticism is valid; no one and I mean no one considers the likes of Sanders (rip), Brewster & Purrity as Great Heavyweights in History. Famous for their upsets but their overall body of work in comparison to others (even Wlad) is poor.

Foreman dominating Frazier is one of the best performances of all time. Wladimir's losses came in the first half of his career. Because he's already had 3 bad losses, another one at this point in his career would hurt him badly. Even CHEF suggested if Wladimir were to lose badly in the next 2 years they would consider retirement straight away.

Last edited by damuttz112; 01-25-2013 at 12:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
damuttz112 is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#152
Old 01-25-2013, 01:11 AM
Rammstein
Hamburg O2 Arena
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 32
Posts: 7,150
Rep Power: 29 Rammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,737.80
Bank: 837,928,869,060,801.75
Total Points: 837,928,869,075,539.50
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post
This is a non starter and irrelevant question and we've been through this countless of times. It has nothing to do with analyzing the fight unless we're talking about the perception of who has the better resume, to which I would confess that YES - on paper Ali has the better achievements.



As I said in the previous post (and I posted the video of the fight) it didn't even occur to me that Terrel was 6'6, because he didn't look like it. His stance was horrible, the way he held his hands up invited flurries from Ali. He barely threw straight combinations (like Wlad would do), and barely used his Jab. If this is the basis for picking Ali to dominate and TKO Wlad, then fine, I can't say anything more about it than I already have.


This is irrelevant. Vitali is not Wlad but even that has no basis for anything as it was the ref who stopped it, not Vitali himself. Had that exact same fight occurred under 1940, 50's conditions, the ref wouldn't have even thought about stopping it, and who knows what would have happened (the extremists on both sides would have either said A) Vitali was winning the rounds and would have won the fight or B) Lennox was starting to come on and Vitali was breaking down, and would have won anyway). Irrelevant.





I have nothing against people picking Ali. Especially a competitive yet still clear decision.

However making abrasive statement like Ali dominating and getting late TKO's is illogical and emotional reasoning. I can only speculate on reason why one would say such things - either a strong dislike for The Klischko's or some Nostalgia for the old days.
^^^ this. Ali never faced anybody like Wlad, only Holmes and Foreman are comparable really.
People tend to treat this subject with great emotion, rather than objectivity.
Reply With Quote
Rammstein is offline
#153
Old 01-25-2013, 01:15 AM
Rammstein
Hamburg O2 Arena
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 32
Posts: 7,150
Rep Power: 29 Rammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,737.80
Bank: 837,928,869,060,801.75
Total Points: 837,928,869,075,539.50
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
^^^ this. Ali never faced anybody like Wlad, only Holmes and Foreman are comparable really.
People tend to treat this subject with great emotion, rather than objectivity.
cupocity, I like your argumentation, nostalgic people have a job keeping up with you
Reply With Quote
Rammstein is offline
#154
Old 01-25-2013, 01:19 AM
Rammstein
Hamburg O2 Arena
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 32
Posts: 7,150
Rep Power: 29 Rammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,737.80
Bank: 837,928,869,060,801.75
Total Points: 837,928,869,075,539.50
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hweightblogger View Post
thanks, this is interesting. Funny, I always thought Mike Tyson would KO Wlad brutally, while Wlad had a very good chance dominating Ali.
Reply With Quote
Rammstein is offline
#155
Old 01-25-2013, 01:40 AM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,353
Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,065,177,081,611.39
Bank: 9,667,637,638,183.51
Total Points: 12,732,814,719,794.90
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 
Default

So it took you this long to come up with this "well thought out reply"? Notice i put it in quotation marks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damuttz112 View Post
[SIZE=3][SIZE=2][B]Once again, Ali never had any trouble with boxers who were taller than him; Liston, Lyle, Bugner & Terrell. The reality is Wladimir did struggle against the likes of Brewster, Sanders, Peter and so on.

And your point being? Oh right, there is no point because there is no correlation besides you being smug by once again insinuating that Wlad got beaten by "bums" and Ali didn't. There is no point other than that both guys lost three fights at bare minimum.

It has no basis for a Prime Vs Prime argument. Unless you want me to start using the 1970's fights of Ali as part of my reasoning for why he would lose. The only difference is, Ali lost his prime in his mid 30's and was better as a young man, whereas Wlad is more of a late bloomer and became better with age.



Quote:
Do you consider Danny Green a great for his defeat of Roy Jones?
No and for obvious reasons. Because Roy Jones was way past his prime and had no status as a Top contender, yet alone a Champion. You shouldn't of used this example as it didn't belong with the other two.


Quote:
Do you consider Hasim Rahman great for his defeat of Lewis?



Do you consider Buster Douglas an ATG for defeating Tyson?

See what I'm trying to suggest? Your argument is inconsistent and is related to the apologist K2 Fan logic. "If anyone criticizes the Klitschko's they either haters or historians who hate modern boxers."

This is a strawman argument of upsets. No, I don't consider them Great and that's the point (which you missed). Notice how you didn't use this same example with a Fighter from the past, non-modern era. And I never said Brewster should automatically get the "greatness" treatment for beating Wlad. I said that other great fighters get this treatment while Brewster gets treated like a bum, therefore "Wlad sucks because he lost to a scrub".

Lets take a look at Joe Frazier. With one win over Ali and a couple title defenses, he gets to be an All-time great. The consensus now being that:

Beating Ali made Frazier great, and Ali beating Frazier two more times in a Triology made Ali even greater. Maybe Ali shouldn't have lost to Frazier to begin with, if he is so great? You know the same way Wlad is supposed to be perfect and never have lost to Brewster, Sanders or anybody (even though he is 59-3 for God sake).



Quote:
Louis was stopped against Schmelling and avenged his defeat, something Wladimir can never attest to against Sanders. I do not consider Schmelling a top 15 Heavyweight.
That's fair. Still has nothing to do with a head to head, prime vs prime argument. Only resumes; and I have Louis ahead of Wlad on the All-time list. But the thread topic wasn't about accomplishments.

I too hold it against Wlad for not having avenged all three losses just for principal reasons.



Quote:
The criticism is valid; no one and I mean no one considers the likes of Sanders (rip), Brewster & Purrity as Great Heavyweights in History. Famous for their upsets but their overall body of work in comparison to others (even Wlad) is poor.
They are no worse than a Ken Norton, who gave Ali and a young Larry Holmes fits. Yet I bet Norton gets the All-time treatment for his 42-7 record....JUST BECAUSE !!!

Sanders on paper is 6'4 with a 46-4 record. Brewster is 35-6. No ATG's but nothing to be ashamed of either. And nothing to take from those fights (and come to retarded conclusions) aside from the fact that Wlad wasn't as good as he is today, having improved his Tall-man's style of fighting and doing more with less; instead of trying to fight like a smaller fighter.

Last edited by Cupo303; 01-25-2013 at 02:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
Cupo303 is offline
#156
Old 01-25-2013, 02:03 AM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,353
Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,065,177,081,611.39
Bank: 9,667,637,638,183.51
Total Points: 12,732,814,719,794.90
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 
Default

Keep in mind with all of the above that I said, that it's not me having a problem with people picking Ali to win. That's fine. You can do that.

The problem is that some of you find it impossible that Wlad could beat Ali, and people having a good contrarian argument for why Wlad could beat Ali. This knee-jerk reaction to anyone who doesn't toe the line.

Quote:
"If anyone criticizes the Klitschko's they either haters or historians who hate modern boxers."
No it's not me. It's some of you guys that do this, pot calling the kettle black. I give a well detailed explanation why I think Wlad would win, and some guy replies to me with something like this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=114

Either sh1t or get off the pot. Bring some strong counter-arguments instead of knee jerk hysteria that sound like, "omg how can you say Ali didn't fight anybody that's better than Wlad. This is stupid lol"

Last edited by Cupo303; 01-25-2013 at 02:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
Cupo303 is offline
#157
Old 01-25-2013, 02:22 AM
damuttz112
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 907
Rep Power: 10 damuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 54,595.06
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 54,595.06
To a good poster - FkDaHtrs To a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 
Default

LOL, Fair enough. I'm just used to all these K2 Fans spouting
'Ali would get sparked the fuck out',
'Ali get's dominated because he telegraphs his punches too much',
'Ali was lucky because of the eastern euro's were not aloud to fight back then'
'Ali get's beaten cause Wladimir is too fast'
'Ali is too small he would be a Crusierweight.'

I mean what the
fuck?

Tough fight but I believe Ali always found a way to win.

I'll try and do a GIF breakdown on how Wladimir could approach this fight in a H2H Matchup.

ps: I think it would be an ugly ass fight, not necessarily the barnburner that I would hope it could be.

Last edited by damuttz112; 01-25-2013 at 02:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
damuttz112 is offline
#158
Old 01-25-2013, 03:37 AM
Skittlez
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,248
Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 190,690.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 190,690.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
thanks, this is interesting. Funny, I always thought Mike Tyson would KO Wlad brutally, while Wlad had a very good chance dominating Ali.
That blog is utter trash.

I feel sorry for the guy who spend that much time writing it.

I once asked him how long he took and he said 20 straight days.

I wrote a similar blog regarding Lennox Lewis dominating every person alive that ever boxed and it took me 45 minutes.

I emailed it to him and he was shocked.. he asked me how long I took and I told him 45 minutes.. I also told him that anybody with a Boxing IQ over 20 and with a will to troll can literally make up a 'blog' about any boxer or group of boxers and make them unbeatable using 'facts' and 'stats'.
Reply With Quote
Skittlez is offline
#159
Old 01-25-2013, 03:38 AM
Skittlez
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,248
Rep Power: 0 Skittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond reputeSkittlez has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 190,690.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 190,690.25
No Message - Fire and Fear one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. Where is Tiger??????? - mathed tiger uppercut! - joesaiditstrue No woner you're in the red. Now go fuck yourself in the ass - RossCA 
Name it Lennox - dan_cov Worst poster since Frank Sucketts - dan_cov biased - happyman hate troll - waste of space - Simurgh For the most stupid yet entertaining poster around! Enjoy! - Simurgh 
youre actually not a bad poster, i just find it funny how many kick me's you have. you dont deserve them imo - happyman deserves a kick for constant trolling and alts - I'm so sorry people want to kick you - Freedom. you can pretend it's Lennox Lewis - Freedom. Top 10 p4p NSB/ESB ATG - ArtThouFurious? 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Fire and Fear 
Default

It's ****ing outrageous to consider Wlad unbeatable when the best fighter he ever fought skill wise was David Haye.
Reply With Quote
Skittlez is offline
#160
Old 01-25-2013, 04:04 AM
Rammstein
Hamburg O2 Arena
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 32
Posts: 7,150
Rep Power: 29 Rammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond reputeRammstein has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,737.80
Bank: 837,928,869,060,801.75
Total Points: 837,928,869,075,539.50
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
It's ****ing outrageous to consider Wlad unbeatable when the best fighter he ever fought skill wise was David Haye.
Well Wlad isn't unbeatable.
Btw I consider Chris Byrd better skill wise than Haye. Haye isn't even remarkably skilled boxing wise
Reply With Quote
Rammstein is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
klitschko, muhammad, wladimir

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright ę 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.