Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 01-23-2013, 12:49 PM
chrismart83
77 - 78 - 81 -84 - 05

Rep Power: 20 chrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,582,517,763,246.99
Total Points: 2,582,518,303,497.69
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc3383 View Post
Good looking I didn't really to try to get my tickets sent overseas so I will def go thru ticketmaster now
Yes mate, i was also worried about my tickets getting lost as they were being sent overseas. So was gald i was able to pick them up when i got to America.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-23-2013, 12:51 PM
dc3383
F.U.T.W

Bank: 1,429,150,105,412.41
Total Points: 3,429,470,133,827.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
That's what I imagined You can probably tell I'm terrible with this computer thing.

I miss the old days where to book ticket's you'd have to call the American Ticket Office and run your phone bill through the roof :lol1;

So I'm guessing there must be an option to pay in British Pounds on the American Website? And going off ChrisMart83's post, you can then collect them from the MGM Grand?

Hopefully he can clarify.
It will automatically convert for you no matter what currency you are paying with
Old 01-23-2013, 12:54 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 69 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,010,040,003,503,265.50
Total Points: 3,039,260,119,646,877.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismart83 View Post
From what i remember mate, i used a link from the 'Top Rank' website (as it was Pacquiao Vs Cotto) that took me direct to the TicketMaster selling page. It was the US page, as we payed in dollars.
(Im not 100% certain but i think i had to make a account with the US ticketmaster website as my log in details i use normally for the UK site didn't work..may be an idea to try this out before you buy to save some time later on)
Everything went through no problem though, just made sure i read all the delivery options ect before confirming.
I had to print out and take my sale confirmation email as proof and also the bank card i used to pay. Showed them to they guy at the MGM collection point and he had my tickets waiting for me.
This was a few years back but id imagine thats still the routine for Tickemaster.
But yes mate, it was from the US TicketMaster page.
Ahhhh, thanks a lot for your help I much appreciate it.

I wonder if Golden Boy's website will have a similar option. I'll make sure I check that out when the time comes.

Looks like I'm going to use the U.S TicketMaster and I'll go from there.

Thanks a lot for the help guys.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:05 PM
chrismart83
77 - 78 - 81 -84 - 05

Rep Power: 20 chrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,582,517,763,246.99
Total Points: 2,582,518,303,497.69
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Ahhhh, thanks a lot for your help I much appreciate it.

I wonder if Golden Boy's website will have a similar option. I'll make sure I check that out when the time comes.

Looks like I'm going to use the U.S TicketMaster and I'll go from there.

Thanks a lot for the help guys.
No problem mate. I remember when i was buying my tickets i was a-bit stressed as it was for an event outside the UK, but it all worked out fine.
As i was paying in dollars, i just checked the conversion rates online so i knew what amount i was paying in British pounds, then my bank took care of the conversion when they took my money.

Checking the Golden Boy website is a good idea as they may have a ticket section that can help and which will take you directly to ticket retailers. It might also be an idea to sign up to their website if you can. I signed up with the 'Top Rank' website and as i was a member they sent out an email when tickets went on sale, which allowed members to buy tickets 24 hours before they went on general sale to the public..not sure if Golden Boy do anything similar but may be worth a try.

Good luck with it all.