Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene
Thread Navigation

Old 01-23-2013, 06:35 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 70 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,070,240,803,573,330.50
Total Points: 3,099,460,919,717,940.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 
Default Buying fight tickets for fights in the U.S

Hey guys, was wondering if any of you could help me out with something.

I'm going to be attending the fight card on May 4th this year in Las Vegas and was wondering if any of you could recommend from experience the best website of wherever to use to order fight tickets from?

Over the past decade and during the "Internet era" I haven't been to many fights at all (over seas) The last fight I attended was Floyd Mayweather-Shane Mosley in 2010 and I naively brought the tickets from what seemed a semi-dodgy website and ended up being messed around all week in Vegas by some American guy And ended up going to some random location and picking up my ticket from him on the day of the fight.

Basically, this time I want a stress-free experience and was hoping if anyone knew the most easy and reliable way to get my fight tickets?

Thanks.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-23-2013, 08:25 AM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 112 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,902,533,288,768.45
Total Points: 32,912,595,179,688.88
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

My experience isn't that great since I've only been to two fights, but both fights I got it from stub hub. Bought it, got the print out and just rolled there with it... pretty clean and simple.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:42 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 70 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
My experience isn't that great since I've only been to two fights, but both fights I got it from stub hub. Bought it, got the print out and just rolled there with it... pretty clean and simple.
Thank you, mate.

Are you in the UK? And was that on the UK Stub Hub or the U.S one?
Old 01-23-2013, 12:17 PM
dc3383
F.U.T.W

Bank: 1,457,733,107,520.66
Total Points: 3,458,053,136,060.01

I will be there also go thru ticketmaster or StubHub; traveling from the UAE
Old 01-23-2013, 12:20 PM
chrismart83
77 - 78 - 81 -84 - 05

Rep Power: 20 chrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,634,168,118,511.93
Total Points: 2,634,168,658,976.63
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc3383 View Post
I will be there also go thru ticketmaster or StubHub; traveling from the UAE
Yeah i have used TicketMaster also. Had no problems..Just picked up the tickets from the collection office in the MGM when i got to Vegas.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:34 PM
dc3383
F.U.T.W

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismart83 View Post
Yeah i have used TicketMaster also. Had no problems..Just picked up the tickets from the collection office in the MGM when i got to Vegas.
Good looking I didn't really to try to get my tickets sent overseas so I will def go thru ticketmaster now
Old 01-23-2013, 12:35 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismart83 View Post
Did you use the UK Ticket master or the U.S one?
Old 01-23-2013, 12:44 PM
dc3383
F.U.T.W

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Did you use the UK Ticket master or the U.S one?
US one since it's a US event
Old 01-23-2013, 12:46 PM
chrismart83
77 - 78 - 81 -84 - 05

Rep Power: 20 chrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,634,168,118,511.93
Total Points: 2,634,168,658,976.63
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

From what i remember mate, i used a link from the 'Top Rank' website (as it was Pacquiao Vs Cotto) that took me direct to the TicketMaster selling page. It was the US page, as we payed in dollars.
(Im not 100% certain but i think i had to make a account with the US ticketmaster website as my log in details i use normally for the UK site didn't work..may be an idea to try this out before you buy to save some time later on)
Everything went through no problem though, just made sure i read all the delivery options ect before confirming.
I had to print out and take my sale confirmation email as proof and also the bank card i used to pay. Showed them to they guy at the MGM collection point and he had my tickets waiting for me.
This was a few years back but id imagine thats still the routine for Tickemaster.
But yes mate, it was from the US TicketMaster page.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:49 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc3383 View Post
US one since it's a US event
That's what I imagined You can probably tell I'm terrible with this computer thing.

I miss the old days where to book ticket's you'd have to call the American Ticket Office and run your phone bill through the roof

So I'm guessing there must be an option to pay in British Pounds on the American Website? And going off ChrisMart83's post, you can then collect them from the MGM Grand?

Hopefully he can clarify.