Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-22-2013, 09:39 PM
Mneronava
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 Mneronava has a spectacular aura aboutMneronava has a spectacular aura aboutMneronava has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,542.58

More than ever-I'd love to see manny fight Floyd and beat him. Just because this whole argument between the three camps (money people, *******s, and Mexicans) would be all ****ed up if manny beat Floyd. Because then who can really say who is the best.

Styles make fights. Marquez (is my favorite) and he thinks Money would beat PAC because money wouldn't fight. I think jmm was frustrated with the pot shots and inability to get into it with money. Money won soundly, but he certainly didnt beat the **** out of him. Come to think of it-I can't remember the last time money smoked someone. He usually overwhelms someone with game plan, and technical jazz-it would be another boring fight between jmm and money. But jmm proved their is always a punchers chance. But money's whole game is make no mistakes and leave no chances .

I'd still like to see PAC and money... Not jmm and money. But of course, right
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-23-2013, 03:05 PM
ItsTrue
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond reputeItsTrue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 140,016,409,272.41
Total Points: 141,016,505,182.26

You heard it here first.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:19 PM
lieutenant
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,845.53

A Marquez-Mayweather fight makes more money than any other fight that's for sure.