Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Martin Luther King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think of the late Martin Luther King as a great man. Did wonderfull things. Respect and may he Rest In Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Would he embrace this misunderstood artform and participate in 2chainz's Birthday song?

With Martin's unquenchable thirst for hoes I can definitely see him sitting on one of those chairs with a big booty hoe @ 1:32.

or would he condemn the entire art form? thoughts?
      i cant think...i gotta puke!

Comment

Dr. King was truly a man of peace and the opposite of the guy in office today.

"I call on the young men of America who must make a choice today to take a stand on this issue. Tomorrow may be too late. The book may close. And don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine, messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgment, and it seems that I can hear God saying to America, "You're too arrogant! And if you don't change your ways, I will rise up and break the backbone of your power, and I'll place it in the hands of a nation that doesn't even know my name. Be still and know that I'm God." "

Sermon at the Ebenezer Baptist Church on April 30, 1967

Comment

I never understood why they couldnt have the celebration of his birthday, on his birthday

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Would he embrace this misunderstood artform and participate in 2chainz's Birthday song?

With Martin's unquenchable thirst for hoes I can definitely see him sitting on one of those chairs with a big booty hoe @ 1:32.

or would he condemn the entire art form? thoughts?

oh my gosh those girls are thick....

wowwie wow woww

Comment

Working...
              X