Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Excited about Felix?
Hell yeah, this kid is the truth! 6 42.86%
Future hype-job, next! 3 21.43%
Excited...with trepidations 3 21.43%
F*ck Tom Brady 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 01-22-2013, 12:57 AM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 24 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,183,565.05
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypto View Post
Lol the next dulorme. You guys gota stop getting so exited for prospects who look good yet have fought no one. Plz dont start hyping him up like you guys did with dulorme. Best rican prospect ive seen is la bomba the flyweight i believe
Dulorme is good, but now looks chinny which I didn't know about. If this guy has a decent chin, seems like a cant miss prospect.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-22-2013, 01:01 AM
apocalypto
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 apocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,089,517.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando View Post
Dulorme is good, but now looks chinny which I didn't know about. If this guy has a decent chin, seems like a cant miss prospect.
Dulorme looked good beating bums fought a b level fighter and got knocked out. And now is making himself look like a dumbass by moving down. = hypejob
Old 01-22-2013, 01:16 AM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 24 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Dulorme looked good beating bums fought a b level fighter and got knocked out. And now is making himself look like a dumbass by moving down. = hypejob
So what makes you think it'll happen to Verdejo, just cause he's PR? BTW his first pro opponent was really good, we should see that guy again.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:19 AM
apocalypto
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 apocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond reputeapocalypto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what makes you think it'll happen to Verdejo, just cause he's PR? BTW his first pro opponent was really good, we should see that guy again.
Im saying people should get carried away like they did with dulorme. Geez his pro debut and the hype has started.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:21 AM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Quote:
Im saying people should get carried away like they did with dulorme. Geez his pro debut and the hype has started.
That's cause he looked awesome in the olympics, very young, and honestly PR is short on great prospects. Not sold on this Velez guy.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:28 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,490,029,212,863,068.00
Total Points: 12,490,029,212,891,686.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Quote:
Same as others, very impressed in the Olympics. His pro debut wasn't that impressive, however his opponent was way more talented than expected. Great tools, should go far.
I was surprised they put Felix in with a pretty decent fighter his first time out of the gate. The kid had no power, but he wasn't going anywhere. Verdejo outclassed him to a decision. His handlers must've taken note, 'cause for his second fight, they put Felix in with a real pushover, un muerto. The kid literally looked like they dragged him in off the street. He was wearing sneakers! lol Verdejo laid a beautiful double-hook, downstairs, then upstairs, on the boy, like he's no doubt practiced it in the gym. The kid folded like a cheap suit.

Way too early to tell where a kid like Felix is going, but he looks good so far. He's got time on his side; he's only 19.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:50 AM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
I was surprised they put Felix in with a pretty decent fighter his first time out of the gate. The kid had no power, but he wasn't going anywhere. Verdejo outclassed him to a decision. His handlers must've taken note, 'cause for his second fight, they put Felix in with a real pushover, un muerto. The kid literally looked like they dragged him in off the street. He was wearing sneakers! lol Verdejo laid a beautiful double-hook, downstairs, then upstairs, on the boy, like he's no doubt practiced it in the gym. The kid folded like a cheap suit.

Way too early to tell where a kid like Felix is going, but he looks good so far. He's got time on his side; he's only 19.
Top Rank usually does a swell job of moving top PR prospects, and this guy looks more promising than most.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:52 AM
apocalypto
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
That's cause he looked awesome in the olympics, very young, and honestly PR is short on great prospects. Not sold on this Velez guy.
Just seen his pro debut. By the way people where talking about him in here i expected a beast. He is ok. Load ups on his shot and throws looping shots. Theres is another pr prospect ive seen who is better.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:53 AM
el malo
Last Of The Mo-Ricans!

Rep Power: 23 el malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond reputeel malo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 255,028,509,438.05
Total Points: 255,028,575,671.87
Black Trash The Autobiography of Kirk Jones, one of the most slept on Hiphop masterpieces, EVER.  Great fucking choice. - El Gallo Negro! Your posts are mostly right on the money homey. - mangler Have a treat homey. Luv readin your posts. - mangler I couldn't give you green K because I'm out for the day so have a gift.  Good poster, you are. - ABOSWORTH have a beer - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
As the title says...he landed a beautiful two piece with the left and knocked out his opponent in 21 seconds. He had a good four rounder to start off his career.

He has speed, obvious skills, good technique and looks marketable. Needs to learn some english, but from a boxing perspective, is anyone else excited about this kid?
Yes. The kid got a bright future as long as he keeps his head on straight.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:57 AM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Quote:
Just seen his pro debut. By the way people where talking about him in here i expected a beast. He is ok. Load ups on his shot and throws looping shots. Theres is another pr prospect ive seen who is better.
He struggled a little. You gotta admit the opponent was way better than most pro debuts. I'll check out La Bomba, he's way more advanced though. I really liked Velasquez, looks like he might be back. Nobody ever explained why he was out.