GGG can give Ward a fight? - Page 2 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2013, 11:04 PM #11
Hougigo Hougigo is offline
Gossip Girl
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 38,939
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
Rep Power: 136
Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 655,392,796,177.22
Bank: 19,384,718,503,385,292.00
Total Points: 19,385,373,896,181,468.00
Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat 
WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules 
Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed my bad bout yesterday I was in terrible mood. Cheers! - bigjavi973 No Message - Scott-Weiland Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 
Default

Ehhh, I have Ward winning in a not so close fight
Hougigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-20-2013, 11:46 PM #12
killamoneymike killamoneymike is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 793
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
killamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these parts
Points: 1,000,348,053.23
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,348,053.23
Default

I mean I don't think you guys are giving him enough credit. I think Ward is better too but not THAT MUCH better, I'd give him a 70% chance GGG 30%. That means if they fight 10 times Ward wins 7. GGG wins 3 thats more than you can say about a lot of opponents.
killamoneymike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:43 AM #13
El Angel El Angel is offline
Team Cotto
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 21,867
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Rep Power: 75
El Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond reputeEl Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 268,100.79
Bank: 2,113,230,886,129,310,208.00
Total Points: 2,113,230,886,129,578,240.00
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel :kiss: - Bossy No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel 
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel 
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel 
No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel No Message - El Angel Bossy love :love: - Bossy :) - Bossy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - El Angel 
Default

I think Ward boxes him silly, he's something Golovkin has not faced yet and by far the toughest fight of GGG's career. Can't say Golovkin is Ward's toughest opponent.
El Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:46 AM #14
Redd Foxx Redd Foxx is online now
Hittin' the heavy bag.
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,157
Quoted: 4895 Post(s)
Rep Power: 36
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 99,997,321.70
Bank: 2,626,025,571,652,032.00
Total Points: 2,626,025,671,649,353.50
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Default

Not a chance. Ward is too big, fast and he targets openings like the Terminator targets Sarah Conor. But, I appreciate the way this thread was titled, "could he" rather than the typical "he would" b.s. that happens after a win.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:46 AM #15
Capaedia Capaedia is offline
JMM Stan
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 2,922
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
Capaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 143,850,531,020.27
Bank: 17,451,315,151,685.65
Total Points: 17,595,165,682,705.92
your pressie - McGoorty Keep up the top posts! - Barnburner 1000 posts! Keep spreading knowledge. - JAB5239 1,000 posts - Scott9945 Great posting - joseph5620 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy Holidays  Capaedia - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* happy holidays to a good poster - Cleto_Reyes 
Default

He had enough trouble catching Ouma.

You think he's catching Andre Ward regularly enough to win?

He needs to stick to his own division. I don't think he'd win a round.
Capaedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:49 AM #16
Luilun Luilun is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Espana
Posts: 7,185
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,010,000,176,083.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,000,176,083.25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killamoneymike View Post
Yes or no? I think he gives Ward the fight of his life Ward even seemed to speak highly of him during the broadcast.
Glovokin will beat anyone from 154 to 168, some bafoons on this web site think it's a joke but when these cowards actually Fight Glovokin they will see it wasn't no joke
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:50 AM #17
Luilun Luilun is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Espana
Posts: 7,185
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,010,000,176,083.25
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,000,176,083.25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killamoneymike View Post
I mean I don't think you guys are giving him enough credit. I think Ward is better too but not THAT MUCH better, I'd give him a 70% chance GGG 30%. That means if they fight 10 times Ward wins 7. GGG wins 3 thats more than you can say about a lot of opponents.
Gee I'm impressed with you math skills
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:42 AM #18
Weebler I Weebler I is offline
El Weeblerito I
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 30,926
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
Rep Power: 92
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 120,050,331,338,507,504.00
Bank: 3,533,980,063,239.26
Total Points: 120,053,865,318,570,736.00
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Ward's inside game beats Golovkin but if a ref (e.g. Pabon) takes that inside game away then all bets are off.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:46 AM #19
techliam techliam is online now
Caneloweight Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Aberdeen, UK
Posts: 3,608
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
techliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond reputetechliam has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,100,120,065.94
Bank: 1,938,647,779,978,625.50
Total Points: 1,938,658,880,098,691.50
Consistently good poster. - ddangerous cheers m8 - hougigo knows his stuff - jas great poster - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killamoneymike View Post
I mean I don't think you guys are giving him enough credit. I think Ward is better too but not THAT MUCH better, I'd give him a 70% chance GGG 30%. That means if they fight 10 times Ward wins 7. GGG wins 3 thats more than you can say about a lot of opponents.
I cannot comprehend how you can even think this.

This hype is ridiculous. Even despite showing he can be outboxed. Is GGG gonna KO Dawson at 175 too? Or do we need another fight first.

But really, what has GGG done that makes you think this? His MW resume isn't that great right now, but you'd prefer him 3/10 times over one of the most proven, P4P guys in the sport? That's a weightclass above him?
techliam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:49 AM #20
ROSS CALIFORNIA ROSS CALIFORNIA is offline
Tyson fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 97,484
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Rep Power: 216
ROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 298.53
Bank: 900,598,890,999,851,515,904.00
Total Points: 900,598,890,999,851,515,904.00
Awesome member award - jazluvr sorry being late - Nemisis No Message - MartinC Ross is the man! - valero Medal of Honor bro for integrity - Tyler_Durden 
No Message - CounterPunching thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - -jose- for your integrity - jazluvr Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden thanks, for the quick payment, who you got for the Cotto/Martinez fight? - -jose- 
Here's a bottle of vintage,1766 from Sicily.Enjoy. - Scott.Weiland. for swift payment on epoints bet! - jas No Message - Scott Weiland No Message - J-champ Merry Christmas Bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
happy holidays, bro! - jazluvr Thank you for upping our bet on Broner-Porter. First time I got a quad. Big thanks boss playa og. - punchr thanks for the prompt payment - -jose- Cheers! - Psylence83 For a loyal follower off &quot;Iron&quot; Mike Tyson - BritishBoxing92 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default

GGG is a good solid fighter, but I don't think it would be much of a fight. Ward UD.
ROSS CALIFORNIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight?, give, ward

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.