Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#31
Old 01-21-2013, 02:12 AM
~BoZz~
CHINO XL
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,993
Rep Power: 24 ~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 948,753.28
Bank: 32,165,064,030,837.35
Total Points: 32,165,064,979,590.63
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. an honour for great poster - kyshenko team for ur superpwnage of elderlybeater in his own thread.. LOL - Tha Executioner Pactard Killer! - MANIAC310 BoZzZzZz - MANIAC310 
Keep slaying Pactards - rorymac Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest 
same to you brother - dj emzz Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
I'm most familiar with the parliamentary system but the US system works in a similar way. Senators and congressmen can lose their seats, presidents can fail to win a second term and in any case the US system limits presidents to two terms. In the West you simply do not get despotic governments that are perpetuated by strongarm at the behest of one man or group of men. Of course you counter-culture conspiretards like to say you do. Purely because you know that saying so is unlikely to net you the same harsh penalties you could expect if your claims were actually true.



You don't have to be bright to be elected. You only have to be popular. And he was popular enough to win in enough states to win the election, despite losing the popular vote against Al Gore. (Al Gore, I bet you're just a huge fan of him, right?) He also comes from a dynastic American political family and was previously Governor of a very populous State. He didn't come out of nowhere.



And where conspiretards lurk, antisemitism is never far behind.



Which people? Don't be candid. Are we referring to the unnamed people who secretly have all the power and are comfortable keeping this a secret? Do you think that those people exist? Are they all Jews, or just some of them?



If you were interested in learning a bit about history you might find out why. By the way "haven't got a job"? Soldier isn't a job now?



That's the Queen alright, always taking her limousine out for a spin to see the proles bow. After they do exactly what the government tells them of course.

You really don't have much of a clue about politics do you? Are you old enough to vote? I sincerely hope not.
So that's how you become president,the only thing you need is to be popular,so that means that the majority of Americans are dumb?? Well voting for someone just because he's "popular" means you're not very smart.And define for us the word "popular"...I see nothing except stupidity in Bush..if that's why they voted for him just because he was popular then I feel sorry for the American people

I see you're scrambling down the usual non sense but when it comes to "Prince" Harry and his job as a soldier..I think he took the job (and for him it wouldn't be that hard to get a job) I think that's because he's a little racist prick which he proved over and over again..especially with his hitler salutes..or maybe he took the job because he thinks killing Muslims in Afghanistan will take out some of the anger he's got inside of him because his late mother used to date a Muslim (and she paid for it the royal way)
Reply With Quote
~BoZz~ is offline
#32
Old 01-21-2013, 02:58 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The Great White North (no racist)
Age: 36
Posts: 38,388
Rep Power: 211 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,140,326,004,191.36
Bank: 0.75
Total Points: 2,140,326,004,192.11
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post
100% of them are being dictated upon.

Lets set the border at the Business industry. These corporate owners virtually controls the government. so whatever is beneficial to them gets passed at congress even if it is against the benefit of the majority of the populace.


Do you not believe this?
As I mentioned before the existence of industry lobbyists is not evidence of a secret cabal of rulers whose identity is unknown.

Industry lobbyists, special interest lobbyists, sponsorship by corporations and organisations and unions, none of this is secret. It's all a matter of record. I could even find the websites of associations of Professional lobbyists including a directory of individuals. Saying that the existence of lobbyists is evidence of secret societies telling politicians what to do is like saying the existence of law firms is evidence of secret societies telling judges what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
So that's how you become president,the only thing you need is to be popular,so that means that the majority of Americans are dumb??
That's not what I said at all.

Quote:
Well voting for someone just because he's "popular" means you're not very smart.
The ability to be popular is quite the skill. Not everyone can be popular.

Quote:
And define for us the word "popular"
"Liked, admired, or enjoyed by many people or by a particular person or group."

He had an ability to endear himself to a large section of the public which became a tremendous advantage as a politician.

Quote:
...I see nothing except stupidity in Bush..
And yet he managed to be elected Governor of Texas and President of the United States twice. I don't think Bush was terribly clever. Smarter than you obviously, but certainly not somebody who I would personally pick to run a country. But he had the ability to endear himself to a large enough section of the population to be elected.

Quote:
I see you're scrambling down the usual non sense but when it comes to "Prince" Harry and his job as a soldier..I think he took the job (and for him it wouldn't be that hard to get a job) I think that's because he's a little racist prick
He took the job in the military, not because joining as an officer is something of a tradition for Royals, but because he is a "little racist prick"? Amazing.

I wasn't solely talking about Harry anyway. Prince William flies rescue helicopters. What have you done of note?

Quote:
or maybe he took the job because he thinks killing Muslims in Afghanistan will take out some of the anger he's got inside of him because his late mother used to date a Muslim (and she paid for it the royal way)
Reply With Quote
squealpiggy is offline
#33
Old 01-21-2013, 03:33 AM
~BoZz~
CHINO XL
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,993
Rep Power: 24 ~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 948,753.28
Bank: 32,165,064,030,837.35
Total Points: 32,165,064,979,590.63
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. an honour for great poster - kyshenko team for ur superpwnage of elderlybeater in his own thread.. LOL - Tha Executioner Pactard Killer! - MANIAC310 BoZzZzZz - MANIAC310 
Keep slaying Pactards - rorymac Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest 
same to you brother - dj emzz Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
As I mentioned before the existence of industry lobbyists is not evidence of a secret cabal of rulers whose identity is unknown.

Industry lobbyists, special interest lobbyists, sponsorship by corporations and organisations and unions, none of this is secret. It's all a matter of record. I could even find the websites of associations of Professional lobbyists including a directory of individuals. Saying that the existence of lobbyists is evidence of secret societies telling politicians what to do is like saying the existence of law firms is evidence of secret societies telling judges what to do.



That's not what I said at all.



The ability to be popular is quite the skill. Not everyone can be popular.



"Liked, admired, or enjoyed by many people or by a particular person or group."

He had an ability to endear himself to a large section of the public which became a tremendous advantage as a politician.



And yet he managed to be elected Governor of Texas and President of the United States twice. I don't think Bush was terribly clever. Smarter than you obviously, but certainly not somebody who I would personally pick to run a country. But he had the ability to endear himself to a large enough section of the population to be elected.



He took the job in the military, not because joining as an officer is something of a tradition for Royals, but because he is a "little racist prick"? Amazing.

I wasn't solely talking about Harry anyway. Prince William flies rescue helicopters. What have you done of note?



Well I know what I'm not doing,sit here all day long and talk non sense.I unlike you have a life..you should start going out a bit because you're delusional and live in a world which doesn't exist...

You're here 24/7 talking about stuff which makes no sense and the world according to you is a beautiful world where corruption doesn't exist especially when it comes to politicians that's why no one is invading is other countries and the world is such a peaceful place..

And yes you said people voted for bush because he was so popular..so that means the majority of voters in America are dumb and don't care about their country and a good life, but hey who cares about things like free health care..we have a popular president..by the looks of it they must of voted for obama because of his popular status as well,he promised them free health care 4 years ago..people are still waiting ....

You need to wake up or better go for a walk or do something just stop posting about the fantasy world you live in because what ever you say to me is non sense..I see the world for what it is

I got to go squeely..keep posting please...especially about the royals..they are so important to the world..they're doing lot's of good things for the Poms..things like living from the tax payers money and driving around waving to people hashashahhahahha
Reply With Quote
~BoZz~ is offline
#34
Old 01-21-2013, 03:40 AM
~BoZz~
CHINO XL
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,993
Rep Power: 24 ~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute~BoZz~ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 948,753.28
Bank: 32,165,064,030,837.35
Total Points: 32,165,064,979,590.63
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. an honour for great poster - kyshenko team for ur superpwnage of elderlybeater in his own thread.. LOL - Tha Executioner Pactard Killer! - MANIAC310 BoZzZzZz - MANIAC310 
Keep slaying Pactards - rorymac Hahaha remind me to green K you for that sig pic lol - dancovboxer I don't think i've ever seen you green lol - MANIAC310 Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new years homie - Tha_Greatest 
same to you brother - dj emzz Bossy Loves BoZzY :D :kiss: - Bossy for being good sport in the, "start rumors" thread - jose830 tasty. - YDKSAB no more green k homie, lol, sent you this until im able to green you bakk - Tha_Greatest 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays ~BoZz~ - !! AI-Holmes!! I don't even know who you are, but enjoy! You learned your lesson :) - thuggery Now now, behave yourself. Good Boy - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BritishBoxing92 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 
Default

Quote:
"Liked, admired, or enjoyed by many people or by a particular person or group."

He had an ability to endear himself to a large section of the public which became a tremendous advantage as a politician.



And yet he managed to be elected Governor of Texas and President of the United States twice. I don't think Bush was terribly clever. Smarter than you obviously, but certainly not somebody who I would personally pick to run a country. But he had the ability to endear himself to a large enough section of the population to be elected.
One last thing...

Yea he managed to be elected because of his daddy and the powerful people his daddy associates with..those are the same people you think/say don't exist..and anyone who "enjoyed" bush or the things he said/done must be mentally challenged...it's simple the votes were rigged big time..I'm sure there are some idiots who voted for him,no life having people like yourself who thought he was popular ...

Hey squeely for you from the "popular" guy

Reply With Quote
~BoZz~ is offline
#35
Old 01-21-2013, 04:26 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The Great White North (no racist)
Age: 36
Posts: 38,388
Rep Power: 211 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,140,326,004,191.36
Bank: 0.75
Total Points: 2,140,326,004,192.11
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
Well I know what I'm not doing,sit here all day long and talk non sense.I unlike you have a life..you should start going out a bit because you're delusional and live in a world which doesn't exist...
Amazing.

Quote:
You're here 24/7 talking about stuff which makes no sense and the world according to you is a beautiful world where corruption doesn't exist especially when it comes to politicians that's why no one is invading is other countries and the world is such a peaceful place..
I never said that corruption doesn't exist. Remember you're not advocating corruption, you're promoting insanely complex and pointless plots involving... well, so far you've been reticent to say exactly who was involved. Perhaps you don't know.

One thing that is certain: The level of corruption we endure in the West (which includes the likes of Britian, Europe, Canada, the United States, Australia) is minuscule compared to corruption in places like India or DR Congo or Russia. And yet if pressed those are the very nations you would support against supposed Western tyranny.

The biggest irony is that you are free to make such accusations against relatively progressive nations because you are free to make such accusations. And if that sounds like a tautology to you it's because you lack sufficient knowledge about the world.

Quote:
And yes you said people voted for bush because he was so popular..so that means the majority of voters in America are dumb and don't care about their country and a good life, but hey who cares about things like free health care..we have a popular president..
If you knew anything about American politics you would know that healthcare is a contentious issue. I've been fortunate enough to live in two countries which both recognise healthcare as a basic human right. If you're not aware of the ideological struggle in the United States about healthcare then you haven't been paying attention.

Quote:
by the looks of it they must of voted for obama because of his popular status as well,he promised them free health care 4 years ago..people are still waiting ....
Obama is popular as well. Politicians tend to be. What do you say to an unpopular politician? "Yes I would like to supersize my meal."

Quote:
You need to wake up or better go for a walk or do something just stop posting about the fantasy world you live in because what ever you say to me is non sense..I see the world for what it is
Right now I'm staying up until 4am or so to prepare for starting night shift. Aside from maybe watching a movie or playing some video games I literally have nothing better to do than this. I'm interested in the world around me, which is perhaps just one of the reasons why I know so much more about it than you.

Quote:
I got to go squeely..keep posting please...especially about the royals..they are so important to the world..they're doing lot's of good things for the Poms..things like living from the tax payers money and driving around waving to people hashashahhahahha
Quick fact about the Royals. They cost the UK around £50 million per year. But that's in return for the British Exchequer receiving the benefits of the Crown Estates. The Crown Estates produce about £200 million per year. Net gain to the British taxpayers? £150 million annually.

The more you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
One last thing...

Yea he managed to be elected because of his daddy and the powerful people his daddy associates with..those are the same people you think/say don't exist..and anyone who "enjoyed" bush or the things he said/done must be mentally challenged...it's simple the votes were rigged big time..I'm sure there are some idiots who voted for him,no life having people like yourself who thought he was popular ...
I suppose one more retarded conspiracy theory isn't going to damage you any further.

For the record he managed to be elected more times than "his daddy" did, what with George HW Bush losing his bid for a second term to Bill Clinton.

As for voting, I have never been and I am never likely to be a US citizen so I would not have been eligible to vote in those or any US elections. Had I been so eligible I would have voted for Gore and then for Kerry.

In my voting life in elections in the UK I have voted Labour twice and Conservative once. I owe no allegiance to any political party.
Reply With Quote
squealpiggy is offline
#36
Old 01-21-2013, 05:20 AM
Cutthroat
Hispanic causing panic
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Standin on the corner straight slangin rocks...
Posts: 5,134
Rep Power: 22 Cutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond reputeCutthroat has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 20,770.31
Bank: 1,391,737,843,396.83
Total Points: 1,391,737,864,167.14
Have a gift boss - rorymac f*ck yourself - Freedom. kick this racist creep - Freedom. Great post about the NFL and boxing - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - RossCA Gay and Lesbian Pride - RossCA Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - RossCA 
Default

I don't really know what the hell the illuminati/Freemasons are, however I would like to know wtf is up with all this symbolism the pyramid/eye hand gestures etc. I am always seeing in music videos, movies and tv shows such as Breaking Bad.


I'm not religious so I don't believe in the devil or god either lol.
Reply With Quote
Cutthroat is offline
#37
Old 01-21-2013, 06:15 AM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Isla Del Encanta
Posts: 16,390
Rep Power: 333 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,300,770,154.81
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,770,154.81
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post
I don't really know what the hell the illuminati/Freemasons are, however I would like to know wtf is up with all this symbolism the pyramid/eye hand gestures etc. I am always seeing in music videos, movies and tv shows such as Breaking Bad.


I'm not religious so I don't believe in the devil or god either lol.
IMO its just people attempting to add mystique to themselves.

The hand eye pyramid gesture COULD be referencing popular illuminati conspiracy to whip up controversy and sell records, or maybe it refers to ancient God symbolism, OR as the hip hop artists explained its just a diamond shape.
Either way, conspiracy nonsense is part of popular culture. Music videos and tv shows always jump on the band wagon. If they want people to think there is more meaning then there actually is, throw in some bizarre symbolism that is nice and obvious.

They think its art. Its very bad art at best.
Reply With Quote
The Noose is offline
#38
Old 01-21-2013, 03:33 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The Great White North (no racist)
Age: 36
Posts: 38,388
Rep Power: 211 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,140,326,004,191.36
Bank: 0.75
Total Points: 2,140,326,004,192.11
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutthroat View Post
I don't really know what the hell the illuminati/Freemasons are, however I would like to know wtf is up with all this symbolism the pyramid/eye hand gestures etc. I am always seeing in music videos, movies and tv shows such as Breaking Bad.


I'm not religious so I don't believe in the devil or god either lol.
Pyramids are an ancient symbol among humans. Why? Because if you start piling rocks on top of each other the very first stable structure you will produce is... that's right. A pyramid.

As for the hand symbol, if people really were showing off their support for our secret magical overlords with their hands they would make symbols that looked like tentacled horrors of the Great Old Ones. We can't do those with our hands though.
Reply With Quote
squealpiggy is offline
#39
Old 01-21-2013, 04:49 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,345
Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,086,218.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,086,218.60
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 
Default








Last edited by APPONO ASTOS; 01-21-2013 at 04:54 PM..
Reply With Quote
APPONO ASTOS is offline
#40
Old 01-21-2013, 07:16 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: The Great White North (no racist)
Age: 36
Posts: 38,388
Rep Power: 211 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,140,326,004,191.36
Bank: 0.75
Total Points: 2,140,326,004,192.11
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post






Didn't watch a single video and didn't have to.

Kanye West: I'm really happy for you, and I'm a let you finish. But the Kali worshiping Indian Thugees were the GREATEST SECRET SOCIETY OF ALL TIME!
Reply With Quote
squealpiggy is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
called, illuminati?, legitimacy, there's

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Fight Videos - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.