Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2013, 07:53 PM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 372,481,846,660,935.25
Total Points: 372,481,846,698,293.81
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil "Best I've ever faced" thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist "The best I've ever faced" = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
And to think, if you spent just a fraction of that time reading something worthwhile you could know how to spell "phase".

That's a thought!? Good heavens, no wonder you're so gullible.
Because I read about a conspiracy and watched a few videos it makes me gullible? Look I'm not gonna argue with a guy who think he knows everything and can't even open his mind to fun topic with out sounding like a egotistical jackass so good day to you sir.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:14 PM
Uturn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Uturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,170,164.34
Total Points: 101,395,689,884.34
Stevie G Sig - Merseyside one for the avi - led Funny Story - jjbj2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - John-Locke-9-22 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - KINGPIN4LIFE Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 

My belief is to an extent we are controlled in a way to think/believe. Just like when you reads the newspaper - most of it is propaganda and not real news. We are forced fed what to believe. The majority of newsreaders are being fed false media and manipulated news which in effect makes people unable to think for themselves or free think. We are being programmed to think in a certain way. It is no secret that the media published in the Western world is owned by Murdoch. They do not want to us become conscious/think ourselves or the seek truth for that matter. We have been taught to think with the LEFT side of our brains instead of the RIGHT. The media has a massive effect on how people live their lives and what to think.

Some people are just scared at the thought of Illuminati being real, but why? The truth is there is nothing to be scared of, they aren't trying to harm us. The NWO is to create a world of LOVE. The NWO is to form a world of unity and peace. They want the best for humanity. The way they must go about the NWO agenda seems violent and cruel, however it is the only way to create their grand plan. That means creating a reality away from God. Humanity is looking to move forward and progress. And unity will be reached some day as the NWO progresses. Then one day will move on, and not be divided by race, creed, color. We are still in the dark ages in regards to humanity.

Remeber that 'Love' conquerors all. When we can let go of fear/hate, this is when the world will become one. Live life based on love and not fear. Love is the answer to humanity and this is the soul reason of the NWO. Just be happy there people looking for the best for ourselves in the long term, even though we won't be here to ever experience unity/as one whenever that may be.

Seek the truth for yourselves and see the world for what it is. And don't scared by the truth for that matter. Once you can think for yourselves and let your mind go free again like a child, you will be be happy and not afraid. The fears will fall away from the space of the earth. See it for what it is. I guarantee you will become a better person once you look passed all the BS in life and free yourself from the old. Set yourself free.

Don't be scared to seek the truth my friends.

Last edited by Uturn; 10-28-2013 at 08:16 PM..
Old 10-28-2013, 08:28 PM
Uturn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Uturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,170,164.34
Total Points: 101,395,689,884.34
Stevie G Sig - Merseyside one for the avi - led Funny Story - jjbj2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - John-Locke-9-22 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - KINGPIN4LIFE Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 

Quote:
And to think, if you spent just a fraction of that time reading something worthwhile you could know how to spell "phase".

And that's the only part you could pi

That's a thought!? Good heavens, no wonder you're so gullible.
Piggy, you seem uncomfortable by the possibility of the NWO.

Don't be afraid of the Illuminati/NWO if it is true. Unity is the end goal.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:43 PM
ShoulderRoll
Ph.D in the Sweet Science

Rep Power: 45 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,519,100,523,902,045.00
Total Points: 7,519,100,523,934,287.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas 

squealpiggy won't ever accept any evidence as real so it's pointless to argue with him. He hasn't even admitted that he was wrong about it not being possible to hack into vehicles without "future technology."
Old 10-29-2013, 01:47 PM
chrismart83
77 - 78 - 81 -84 - 05

Rep Power: 20 chrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond reputechrismart83 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,153,817,767,837.90
Total Points: 4,153,818,322,591.74
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uturn View Post
This if your interested.

Money, power, goods are all an illusion.
Thanks for the video links :ANYWORD:
Old 10-29-2013, 06:23 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 214 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.19
Total Points: 2,140,326,063,515.29
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBOOMER View Post
Because I read about a conspiracy and watched a few videos it makes me gullible? Look I'm not gonna argue with a guy who think he knows everything and can't even open his mind to fun topic with out sounding like a egotistical jackass so good day to you sir.
This is a misconception. I don't think I know everything. I just don't blindly accept any suggestion that happens to be made into a Youtube video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
squealpiggy won't ever accept any evidence as real so it's pointless to argue with him. He hasn't even admitted that he was wrong about it not being possible to hack into vehicles without "future technology."
I won't admit that it's possible or practicable to use this as a method of assassination.
Old 10-29-2013, 06:41 PM
The Noose
AKA Bologna Panini

Rep Power: 334 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,798,219.89
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank "god"...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uturn View Post
My belief is to an extent we are controlled in a way to think/believe. Just like when you reads the newspaper - most of it is propaganda and not real news. We are forced fed what to believe. The majority of newsreaders are being fed false media and manipulated news which in effect makes people unable to think for themselves or free think. We are being programmed to think in a certain way. It is no secret that the media published in the Western world is owned by Murdoch. They do not want to us become conscious/think ourselves or the seek truth for that matter. We have been taught to think with the LEFT side of our brains instead of the RIGHT. The media has a massive effect on how people live their lives and what to think.

Some people are just scared at the thought of Illuminati being real, but why? The truth is there is nothing to be scared of, they aren't trying to harm us. The NWO is to create a world of LOVE. The NWO is to form a world of unity and peace. They want the best for humanity. The way they must go about the NWO agenda seems violent and cruel, however it is the only way to create their grand plan. That means creating a reality away from God. Humanity is looking to move forward and progress. And unity will be reached some day as the NWO progresses. Then one day will move on, and not be divided by race, creed, color. We are still in the dark ages in regards to humanity.

Remeber that 'Love' conquerors all. When we can let go of fear/hate, this is when the world will become one. Live life based on love and not fear. Love is the answer to humanity and this is the soul reason of the NWO. Just be happy there people looking for the best for ourselves in the long term, even though we won't be here to ever experience unity/as one whenever that may be.

Seek the truth for yourselves and see the world for what it is. And don't scared by the truth for that matter. Once you can think for yourselves and let your mind go free again like a child, you will be be happy and not afraid. The fears will fall away from the space of the earth. See it for what it is. I guarantee you will become a better person once you look passed all the BS in life and free yourself from the old. Set yourself free.

Don't be scared to seek the truth my friends.
Eh...so....we should seek the truth, and we will find how we are being brainwashed and manipulated by the media, and the NWO's cruel and violent ways of uniting humanity with love??

We should think for ourselves, but also think like a child, and not fear the NWO's grand plan.

Makes perfect sense.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:08 PM
led
Asia's Finest

Rep Power: 182 led has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,994,658,358,995,556,352.00
Total Points: 9,994,604,100,044,296,192.00
they don't offer any bongs in the e-store, so wine it is - Rockin' The Officially Unoffical Rumblin' Rockin' Medal of Honor - 2013 - Rockin' Mr. Congeniality :lol1: - jose830 love you too! - HUGH JASS To The C-Foundation! - Master Cvnt 
:luvbed:.. - jose830 Welcome back! Have a bite of my Whoper :D - jose830 wb 9/22/13 - Rockin' With love from THE Angel - El Angel for them lonely nights, led :D - Fistic 
Happy New Year to a fellow Beatles fan - Freedom2013 No Message - Sweet Pea 50 congrats mang - sugarsmosley enjoy! - -jose- Good to see you back!! - Pretty Boy1 
:love: - -jose- to a funny guy and ATG - DonMega No Message - Beercules :love: - -jose- ye coont - SlySlickSmooth 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - P4P305 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GOAT86 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - WhiskeyBottle! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WhiskeyBottle! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - WhiskeyBottle! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mannie Phresh 

Quote:
How do you know?
You read volumes of literature about anything but not Dan Brown?

You disappoint me bro.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:28 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 214 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.19
Total Points: 2,140,326,063,515.29
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by led View Post
You read volumes of literature about anything but not Dan Brown?

You disappoint me bro.
I read the Da Vinci Code in a spare hour. What a sloppy pile of turds.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:32 PM
led
Asia's Finest

Rep Power: 182 led has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond reputeled has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,994,658,358,995,556,352.00
Total Points: 9,994,604,100,044,296,192.00
they don't offer any bongs in the e-store, so wine it is - Rockin' The Officially Unoffical Rumblin' Rockin' Medal of Honor - 2013 - Rockin' Mr. Congeniality :lol1: - jose830 love you too! - HUGH JASS To The C-Foundation! - Master Cvnt 
:luvbed:.. - jose830 Welcome back! Have a bite of my Whoper :D - jose830 wb 9/22/13 - Rockin' With love from THE Angel - El Angel for them lonely nights, led :D - Fistic 
Happy New Year to a fellow Beatles fan - Freedom2013 No Message - Sweet Pea 50 congrats mang - sugarsmosley enjoy! - -jose- Good to see you back!! - Pretty Boy1 
:love: - -jose- to a funny guy and ATG - DonMega No Message - Beercules :love: - -jose- ye coont - SlySlickSmooth 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - blaze778 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - P4P305 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - GOAT86 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - WhiskeyBottle! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WhiskeyBottle! Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - WhiskeyBottle! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian.. Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mannie Phresh 

Quote:
I read the Da Vinci Code in a spare hour. What a sloppy pile of turds.
You read the wrong book. The Da Vinci is about a cup.

I am talking about Angels and Demons.