Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is Boxing...a Broke Nose... really !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Yeah ive had my nose broke...and fought through it. The people who think it insane to fight though a broke nose need to change sports. maybe something not so brutal! Like Golf!
    Let's be real here. The most dangerous thing you've ever done is sleep on the top bunk and maybe in the bedroom that doesn't have a smoke alarm.

Comment

• when the doctor stops it

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Let's be real here. The most dangerous thing you've ever done is sleep on the top bunk and maybe in the bedroom that doesn't have a smoke alarm.
        oh look another troll. Looking for attention? Nobody want to play with you...is that it? You really need to reconsider your comical side. Its really lame! I for one appreciate a good roast or anything comical. But this is just sadly pathetic. Keep trying though!

Comment

• When the corner lobbies hard....and the doctor stops the fight.

All ****ting aside, I think the circumstances warranted the stoppage. Garcia was dominating the fight and arguably would have kept dominating; and secondly the nose break was caused by illegal tactic or foul.

Comment

• the TS has a vid on youtube where his nose is knocked off during sparring and he kept fighting! straight up G
            Last edited by 12TRIBEsRiSe; 01-22-2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
              when the doctor stops it

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
              when the doctor stops it

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
              when the doctor stops it

Originally posted by Fury View Post
              when the doctor stops it
              Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              when the doctor stops it
              Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
              When the dr stops it
              Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
              when the doctor stops itwhen the doctor stops it
              when teh stops itwhen dohctor itwehn teh dohctor stops exit

wehn teh dohctor stopping eit!
              When the doctor stops it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                great post........

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly
                  some ask "why should you give the fighter a edge that you're clearly beating"

this is not the point. what people are complaining about is the way mickey looked.

he was exhausted, catching bombs & salido was gaining tremendous confidence. garcias mouth was hanging open & he didn't know how to get out of salidos onslaught of punches.

how do we even know mickeys nose was broken? robert mentioned it & they ran with it. (it could very well be broken but i wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't) the same with donaires broken hand against vazquez (which was not broken)

mickey grabbed & held all night long. he put open gloves in salidos face all night long (trying to keep distance) he used his fair share of "dirty tactics" but no one seems to mention them.

i don't think saldios head butt was intentional. saldio felt like he finally had mickey & was happy to bring on a strong onslaught, mickey was leaning on the ropes catching bombs, saldio gets over anxious & the head butt happens.
                  good reply

Comment

• Garcia's boxing skill is clearly superior, but his weakness was exposed in this fight. He can't fight on the inside. His only defense is to hold. Salido, otoh, was clueless at a distance and could only respond by pushing forward. I thought Salido was gaining momentum and was beginning to connect in the latter part of the fight until that head butt.

Comment

Working...
                    X