Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Arcade Talk
Thread Navigation

Old 03-05-2013, 03:51 PM
SnakeVen0m
The Voice of Reason

Rep Power: 25 SnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,373,766,071,490.02
Total Points: 8,413,966,197,941.21
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Philly!!! - Mr. Philadel Team Swift! - Mr. Philadel Just playing bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter Nice HOF Avi pic! - jas 
brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
According to rumors, the next Xbox will be backwards compatible with the 360, even enhancing the graphics of later releases.

I hope that's true.
Yea, I heard that about a year ago too. That almost sounds too good to be true, but it would definitely be awesome if they could do that. They would have to emulate the games because of the difference in the CPU architecture. The 360 uses a 3 core CPU while the 720 is rumored to have the AMD Jaguar CPU which is 4 cores that are split, Essentially making it an 8 core.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-07-2013, 01:39 PM
elgranluchadore
i did it

Rep Power: 8 elgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,890,651,941.72
Total Points: 150,023,390,707,762.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
That's what M$ is doing not Sony. Sony already came out and said they're doing the right thing when it comes to used games. They'll allow used games to be played on their system.

Another interesting tidbit I heard about the Xbox 720 is that it's gonna have always online DRM, which means you'll have to constantly be connected to the internet when gaming.
this worries me, if its true its going to be way hard to mod the console
Old 03-07-2013, 09:31 PM
SnakeVen0m
The Voice of Reason

Rep Power: 25 SnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,373,766,071,490.02
Total Points: 8,413,966,197,941.21
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Philly!!! - Mr. Philadel Team Swift! - Mr. Philadel Just playing bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter Nice HOF Avi pic! - jas 
brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgranluchadore View Post
this worries me, if its true its going to be way hard to mod the console
I gamed on PlayStation consoles since PS1 days until PS3. A couple of years back I became interested in changing professions and I started teaching myself about computers. Within a month I had built my own PC and became a hardcore PC gamer. The main reason I did it was because I wanted to play all the new games for free.

For a while I was using torrents and playing any game I wanted. It's so easy to pirate a PC game it's almost not even fair. Major developers are slowly stopping developing games for PC because of that. I dabbled with a few PC-exclusive and independent PC games and was blown away at their quality. I came to the realization that I'm part of the reason companies aren't developing games more so I stopped pirating games altogether.

People may talk about major companies like Microsoft and Sony "having enough money already" that they don't realize, they employ people just like you and me to develop games. They get pushed a lot, work day and night and sometimes spend their holidays away from their families working on games. (google Team Bondi working conditions)

I'm a blue collar, day to day working man and I don't have money to buy games all the time. I try to look for bargains on games, but I always buy them legally now. I don't hold it against anyone for pirating games though cause I'd be a hypocrite because I've done it in the past.

My point is, you're right, it's gonna be harder to hack a console to play pirated games, but the game quality is gonna go through the roof. For example, iOS has a locked app store and Android has a mostly open store. The quality of games is better on Apple because the developers don't have to worry as much about people pirating their games. Companies don't wanna invest a lot in a game if they're not gonna make good money off of it. This is coming from an Android fan too.

/end rant
Old 03-08-2013, 02:06 AM
elgranluchadore
i did it

Rep Power: 8 elgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond reputeelgranluchadore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,890,651,941.72
Total Points: 150,023,390,707,762.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
I gamed on PlayStation consoles since PS1 days until PS3. A couple of years back I became interested in changing professions and I started teaching myself about computers. Within a month I had built my own PC and became a hardcore PC gamer. The main reason I did it was because I wanted to play all the new games for free.

For a while I was using torrents and playing any game I wanted. It's so easy to pirate a PC game it's almost not even fair. Major developers are slowly stopping developing games for PC because of that. I dabbled with a few PC-exclusive and independent PC games and was blown away at their quality. I came to the realization that I'm part of the reason companies aren't developing games more so I stopped pirating games altogether.

People may talk about major companies like Microsoft and Sony "having enough money already" that they don't realize, they employ people just like you and me to develop games. They get pushed a lot, work day and night and sometimes spend their holidays away from their families working on games. (google Team Bondi working conditions)

I'm a blue collar, day to day working man and I don't have money to buy games all the time. I try to look for bargains on games, but I always buy them legally now. I don't hold it against anyone for pirating games though cause I'd be a hypocrite because I've done it in the past.

My point is, you're right, it's gonna be harder to hack a console to play pirated games, but the game quality is gonna go through the roof. For example, iOS has a locked app store and Android has a mostly open store. The quality of games is better on Apple because the developers don't have to worry as much about people pirating their games. Companies don't wanna invest a lot in a game if they're not gonna make good money off of it. This is coming from an Android fan too.

/end rant
man idk, i mean the ps3 is pretty much unhackable and yet the ps3 exclusive quality has not gone through the roof.
But nothing beats burning your own games, you can get some rare games you dont find on regular stores and you can try out games you would rather not shell 50 bucks for
i just downloaded dmc and it was crap, im glad i only spend 5 on the verbatim disk instead of 50 or something
The sc2 expansion Heart of the swarm is coming out in a couple days and i rather not spend 60 bucks on something they could have easily added to the original sc2
Dont get me wrong i have a bunch of original games, but when im unsure about the quality of something id rather burn it
Old 03-15-2013, 01:51 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,593,480.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Avalanche: 'PS4 development a walk in the park'

Avalanche Studios' Linus Blomberg suggests experience of PS4 development, and sees the machine as a PC-beater

Avalanche Studios CTO Linus Blomberg has described developing for the recently announced PlayStation 4 as 'a walk in the park'.

Speaking with Develop, the co-founder of the Just Cause studio has showered Sony's forthcoming console with praise, although he admitted it will take time for some devs to familiarise themselves with the platform.

"Compared to the PS3 it's a walk in the park," stated Blomberg. "I think that's one of the major lessons Sony learned with the last generation, you have to be accessible for the developers to be successful. Of course, there's still some quirkiness involved, especially if you're used to a Windows development environment."

He also told Develop that he believes the PS4 could outperform PCs for many years,

"The hardware as such is great, and will outperform most PC's for many years to come," he claimed. "But the true greatness lies in the accessibility and ecosystem supporting it in terms of social connectivity and cloud services."

Blomberg's comments about ease of developing for the PS4 seem to suggest the studio has experience making games for the systems. It is rumoured the studio is at work on a new Just Cause game and a Mad Max open world title, but neither is confirmed for PS4.

Avalance was one of 26 developers and games tech professionals that spoke with Develop, most of whom were largely positive about the platform. To read all their insights click here.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:08 PM
-Kev-
Hype Beast

Rep Power: 109 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,942,398,210,058.43
Total Points: 45,942,398,357,655.31
Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- &lt;3 u bro - sugarsmosley 
I'm still here... u still mad :lol1: - Hype job Wipe your tears snitch, I'm back. - Hype job No Message - Hype job For your booty - Hype job Slurp slurp slurp :rofl: - Hype job 
No Message - Hype job No Message - Hype job Slurp slurp :lol1: - Hype job No Message - Hype job No Message - Hype job 
No Message - Hype job No Message - Hype job No Message - Hype job No Message - Hype job No Message - Hype job 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 

I've read all over the place that game developers are excited with the PS4, something about the specs making it easier to make better games.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:02 PM
???
The Last of Us

Rep Power: 514 ??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,290,146,128,227.93
Total Points: 18,290,147,845,372.65
Drake is a boss. - Very Rich Man Top man - komodo here's something different. - chiguy91 Happy Birthday! - TBear No Message - Starof David 
bringin back the gift thread - MANGLER Thanks here's one in return - codey please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - Fire and Fear 
Thank you, here is your mystery box. - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - messenger :) - EvilGenius 
No Message - titanium No Message - MartinC gifts on gifts - sugarsmosley yellow would be great on you - betmen No Message - J-champ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Marcov Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Toda Caine Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sgt Rock Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Tomato Can Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Firewall Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - dj emz 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - apl n° 2 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dough401 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - chiguy91 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - arraamis 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Kuyukut World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
I've read all over the place that game developers are excited with the PS4, something about the specs making it easier to make better games.
It is, AMD CPU & GPU and 8GB of GDDR5 RAM (which is fast as hell), plus there's no operating system and other programs running in the background, so the developers can use the whole console to run the game.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:40 PM
???
The Last of Us

Rep Power: 514 ??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute??? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,290,146,128,227.93
Total Points: 18,290,147,845,372.65
Drake is a boss. - Very Rich Man Top man - komodo here's something different. - chiguy91 Happy Birthday! - TBear No Message - Starof David 
bringin back the gift thread - MANGLER Thanks here's one in return - codey please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - Fire and Fear No Message - Fire and Fear 
Thank you, here is your mystery box. - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - messenger :) - EvilGenius 
No Message - titanium No Message - MartinC gifts on gifts - sugarsmosley yellow would be great on you - betmen No Message - J-champ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Marcov Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Toda Caine Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sgt Rock Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Tomato Can Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Firewall Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - dj emz 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - apl n° 2 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dough401 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - chiguy91 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - arraamis 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Kuyukut World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 

Old 04-26-2013, 12:57 AM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 107 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,950,728.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

The ps4 is high specification, but pc's will leap past it LONG before they max its potential

Consoles will never outperform pc's, never.

Don't kid yourself
Old 04-26-2013, 01:12 AM
THE REED™
That Admin Money

Rep Power: 200000 THE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond reputeTHE REED™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,765,222,466,682,204,160.00
Total Points: 5,765,223,490,629,240,832.00
BOSS - komodo Good talking boxing sir - Atreyu Khalil 50k Posts - Unknown Champ for the Super 50,000 post... - jose830 Congrats on 50K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
50k Posts - BulgariasFinest 50,000 - TBear Super Mod! Congrats on 50k Reed :D - Bossy 50K - -Mustang- 50k, congrats bro - MELLY-MEL... 
can't be touched. - Body Movin' Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Birthday champ! - LoadedWraps Congrats on engagement! - Spacey1991 your daughter is adorable, Bless her :fing02: - -jose- 
is good to put a face to the name THE REED™ even doe you look nothing how I expected lol...I'll give you an 8.5 out of 10...good luck with your future wife :usa2: - -jose- You da man! - kiDynamite92 Merry Xmas to you and your family Reed - HughJass Merry Christmas REED™ - TBear Merry Christmas to yours - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - dans01234 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Head and Neck Cancer - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - QUELOQUE 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Freedom Fighter Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Atreyu Khalil 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Hickey View Post
The ps4 is high specification, but pc's will leap past it LONG before they max its potential

Consoles will never outperform pc's, never.

Don't kid yourself
A console is a pc.