Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Where would he place?
Top 30 4 16.00%
Top 20 3 12.00%
Top 10 6 24.00%
None 12 48.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 01-18-2013, 06:09 PM
AztecWanker
Banned

Rep Power: 0 AztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,712,217,775.35
Total Points: 2,512,201,318,308.63
Thanks for betting. - RED ARMY Party hardy.. - Hard Dick Happy Friday!!! Cheers!! - RicDaRula Thanks alot man - El Dominicano For being one of the few sane forum members around here! - F•R•K•O 
happy 1000th! - JAB5239 Cerveza Con Carácter - Puas Thank you for that donut sir - The Gold Mac you da man! - RJJ The Truth Cool poster wit some common sense. Sip it slow homey - mangler 
cause im the shit - Gift Of Gab Here's an apple for ya....... - Breakbeat you get the pizza, i get the beer...thanks homie - Makavelli Respect homey, for bein one of the site's best - mangler Where you been? - Dominicano Soy! 
A round on me homey - mangler Happy New Year - Freedom. Cheers! - dan_cov Damn, when ISN'T Erik Morales vowing war against someone or something? God bless that man. - thuggery Margarito is a monster - hectari 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Sox8055 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Boxzilla- Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - dan_cov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov 

Seriously tho, you don't have to fight ATGs every single time. Fighting the best fighters AT THE MOMENT makes you an ATG. Cotto and Margarito were among the best at WW in 08. Floyd retired instead. GTFO
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-18-2013, 06:12 PM
GoldenAssassin
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GoldenAssassin is a jewel in the roughGoldenAssassin is a jewel in the roughGoldenAssassin is a jewel in the roughGoldenAssassin is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,061.64
alt - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner © View Post
They wouldve simply said he wouldve been ducking other fighters. Hell I remember when he was ducking Cory Spinks, Vivian Harris and Karmazin. Never fails on this site.

He would be no higher than he is now had he beat Cotto and Margarito around 07-08.
Im pretty much in agreement with that.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:22 PM
Garcia's Dad
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 24 Garcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 549,736,515,766.15
Total Points: 582,043,896,300.76
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

I don't have ATG rankings but wins over Miguel and Tony would indisputably have pushed him up the all time ranking. And not only that, but they would have been fantastic fights/events.

The idea being perpetuated that, oh well, they wouldn't have sh-t for his resume cos Cotto/Margs aren't ATG greats is nonsensical.

Floyd doesn't have a single close to prime ATG on his resume (not saying this as a criticism). Castillo and Corrales (both of whom I love) aren't ATG but they are fantastic wins on his resume. Tony and Miguel would have been comparable, and possibly even better wins.

The thing is, in a way, a discussion about Floyd's ATG standing is not really the point. He's an ATG who doesn't really care where some nerds on the internet ranks him.

So for, the issue boils down to this - were fights against Cotto and Margarito worthwhile fights? Would they have really been great events? Would the excitement going into the fights have been palpable? Would they probably have been great fights?

The answer to all those, for me anyway, is yes.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:24 PM
AztecWanker
Banned

Rep Power: 0 AztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,712,217,775.35
Total Points: 2,512,201,318,308.63
Thanks for betting. - RED ARMY Party hardy.. - Hard Dick Happy Friday!!! Cheers!! - RicDaRula Thanks alot man - El Dominicano For being one of the few sane forum members around here! - F•R•K•O 
happy 1000th! - JAB5239 Cerveza Con Carácter - Puas Thank you for that donut sir - The Gold Mac you da man! - RJJ The Truth Cool poster wit some common sense. Sip it slow homey - mangler 
cause im the shit - Gift Of Gab Here's an apple for ya....... - Breakbeat you get the pizza, i get the beer...thanks homie - Makavelli Respect homey, for bein one of the site's best - mangler Where you been? - Dominicano Soy! 
A round on me homey - mangler Happy New Year - Freedom. Cheers! - dan_cov Damn, when ISN'T Erik Morales vowing war against someone or something? God bless that man. - thuggery Margarito is a monster - hectari 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Sox8055 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Boxzilla- Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - dan_cov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
I don't have ATG rankings but wins over Miguel and Tony would indisputably have pushed him up the all time ranking. And not only that, but they would have been fantastic fights/events.

The idea being perpetuated that, oh well, they wouldn't have sh-t for his resume cos Cotto/Margs aren't ATG greats is nonsensical.

Floyd doesn't have a single close to prime ATG on his resume (not saying this as a criticism). Castillo and Corrales (both of whom I love) aren't ATG but they are fantastic wins on his resume. Tony and Miguel would have been comparable, and possibly even better wins.

The thing is, in a way, a discussion about Floyd's ATG standing is not really the point. He's an ATG who doesn't really care where some nerds on the internet ranks him.

So for, the issue boils down to this - were fights against Cotto and Margarito worthwhile fights? Would they have really been great events? Would the excitement going into the fights have been palpable? Would they probably have been great fights?

The answer to all those, for me anyway, is yes.
I really want to see someone refute that.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Jordank
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Jordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these partsJordank is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,928.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
I almost wanna cry at the absurdity at this thread. Prime Cotto, Margarito, Williams aren't worthy of Money Maiii but Victor Ortiz and Robert Guerrero are? lmfaooooooooooooooooo

But Bobby G and Ortiz just beat Berto, dawg. He's number one at WW. Take the tests Pac!
Robert guerrero is way better then margarito with a better resume.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:27 PM
ROSS CALIFORNIA
Tyson fan

Rep Power: 213 ROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,634,677,419,231,394.00
Total Points: 11,634,677,419,232,458.00
why thanks mate, have a masterful evening - I'm so sorry happy new years man! - HUGH JASS happy new year - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs Here you go - ??? 
to a good friend - Fire and Fear No Message - messenger Awesome member award - jazluvr sorry being late - Nemisis No Message - MartinC 
Ross is the man! - valero Medal of Honor bro for integrity - Tyler_Durden No Message - CounterPunching thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - -jose- for your integrity - jazluvr 
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden thanks, for the quick payment, who you got for the Cotto/Martinez fight? - -jose- Here's a bottle of vintage,1766 from Sicily.Enjoy. - Scott.Weiland. for swift payment on epoints bet! - jas No Message - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Idgaf about his personality, attitude, etc. matter of fact, I think Floyd is an excellent boxer and I luv watching him fight. Ive also said that his toughness is underrated. Basically, Floyd is as a complete a fighter we've ever seen. My beef wifh him is that he didnt fight vs the best fighters available after Gatti (or JLC). His fkn retirement hurt his legacy whether F L O M O S want to admit it or not. The fact that this thread exists, proves just that.
I agree with everything you said. That two year vacation was the biggest mistake of his career, IMO. I don't blame people for calling him a cherry picker. There's a lot more he could have done, but didn't.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:28 PM
Garcia's Dad
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 24 Garcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeGarcia's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 549,736,515,766.15
Total Points: 582,043,896,300.76
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
I really want to see someone refute that.
Oh they will. Don't worry.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:29 PM
MANIAC310
Went broke betting on Pac

Rep Power: 0 MANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond reputeMANIAC310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,926,346,231,239,076.00
Total Points: 10,934,511,231,373,292.00
for your 15,000 post - jose830 Thank you for the random donation, you are like Robin Hood - Jadon Happppppppppppy Happpppppppppppy :kiss: - Bossy The point giver extraordinaire - chav can't green you atm, but amazing post bro. - chiguy91 
gracias homie - Cleto_Reyes ........... - BostonGuy Team Maniac - Bossy For Being an Epic Poster!! - mathed thx m8 - I'm so sorry 
WARQUEZ ! - BulgariasFinest ATG poster. Thanks alot, bro. - BulgariasFinest That sig is dope. You're getting better. - Terrel Merry Christmas ! - BulgariasFinest Can't hate on that gesture. Thank you. - CubanGuyNYC 
lol thx - thuggery ATG. A toast to Bradley going to sleep. - WARQUEZ thanks for the donation ese - hectari thanks for 1 trillion points donation - QuebecSTAR2 thanks for the 3 trillions points donation boss - QuebecSTAR2 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - thuggery Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordank View Post
Robert guerrero is way better then margarito with a better resume.
He sure does, Guerrro definitely has a better Resume at Welterweight where Mayweather is fighting him. Mayweather ALWAYS fights fighters at their best weights. Definitely doesn't cherry pick.

Marquez, Cotto, Hatton, Guerrero all at their best weights . Money is da truth
Old 01-18-2013, 06:34 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 21,206,994,092,682.65
Total Points: 23,162,315,653,030.36
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

A win over prime undefeated Cotto & prime Margarito is definitely better than Baldomir, Judah & Hatton.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:35 PM
JmH Reborn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 JmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 424,651,797,651.88
Total Points: 434,543,746,406.00
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil For the good laugh! - codey Go far. - FeFist Para celebrar la victoria - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JmH Reborn Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 

Before the Margarito fight and leading up to that fight's finish, Mayweather/Cotto was the fight everyone was talking about. It was Mayweather/Pac before Mayweather/Pac.

Every thread on this stupid site was dedicated to how that fight played out, every thread analyzing and debating if Floyd had the power, tenacity to keep Cotto off of him, and vice-versa.

Two prime Welterweights, headed to a HoF career...it was the 2007/2008 version of De La Hoya/Trindad.

We got the fight five years later when it didn't matter and while the fight was entertaining, it was nothing like it could have been. When I grow old and pass on boxing to my kids (my son now loving Trout for beating Cotto) I'll always think about how that fight could have been in 07/08. Back when Cotto was pure Terminator and Mayweather was lightning. There was even the spectacle of a worthy trilogy for Mayweather. Now, his first loss will be to Robert Guerrero