Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#91
Old 01-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Roaming the back roads of America
Posts: 3,276
Rep Power: 19 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,076,128.61
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,076,128.61
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5550 View Post
No actually I didn't. I read the first couple of lines and you start talking about your son. And I just couldn't care less. It's the same coming from your mouth every time. You're like the bros - BORING. And so are the rest of your fanboy clique. When you can't back up your talk you resort to insults. And you claim to be more "seasoned" than the rest of us. I think you need to grow up baby boy.

Ps its 'where' not 'were'. Your old arse should know better.
What insults? And honestly your not even good at lying and how do I know you lied? It is simple, I mentioned comparing Haye's KO percentage in the paragraph after I said something about my son. So nice try but you had to have read if you knew what I said. And picking me apart for an old typo is a sign of desperation. lol lol lmao
Reply With Quote
Ravens Fan is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#92
Old 01-17-2013, 06:36 PM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 12,938
Rep Power: 44 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,586,544,231,453,126.00
Bank: 14,383,213,665,485.85
Total Points: 14,600,927,445,118,612.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- 
Default

Yes you certainly do have many "typos". As in it is you're not your. And for an old guy with 20 kids you like the lol and lmao's a bit too much old sport. I didn't even see whatever you wrote with his KO ratio. I was referring to you saying Wlad has fought better opponents. But his biggest fight was agains a loser called Haye.
Reply With Quote
LacedUp is offline
#93
Old 01-17-2013, 07:06 PM
Dolor
Contender
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 146
Rep Power: 3 Dolor will become famous soon enoughDolor will become famous soon enough
Points: 10,586.57
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,586.57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
David Haye got a Major in Physics and one in Business Marketing at Cambridge University
sounds very unlikely - source please.

p.s. oh I get it, you were just trying to be funny.

Last edited by Dolor; 01-17-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
Dolor is offline
#94
Old 01-17-2013, 07:27 PM
yoz
Yoz
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 7,055
Rep Power: 40 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,407,000,000,018,996.00
Bank: 1,810,762,984,479,257.50
Total Points: 13,217,762,984,498,252.00
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz thanks man - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Thanks for the tip...lol - jazluvr smear this in your ugly face and suck a fat c0ck, slut - Rammstein spastic cunt!!! - -Weltschmerz- Happy Holidays and All The Best in 2015 - Freedom. 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simurgh View Post
Hahaha! It's just becoming ridiculous.
Now we are going to take on Klitschkos for doing sports and not physics or medicine. LOL!

Exactly. Stay on topic, guys.
Reply With Quote
yoz is offline
#95
Old 01-17-2013, 10:08 PM
JAB5239
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Statesville, NC
Posts: 20,621
Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 110,275.45
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,901,223.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Default

[QUOTE=hweightblogger;12922388]Actually one could even make an argument that Mormeck would have been Muhammad Ali's best win, too.

That's the class of Wladimir, he bummifies top opponents.[/QUOTE]

Than what happened with Corrie Sanders who never beat another top 10 fighter before or after that?
Reply With Quote
JAB5239 is offline
#96
Old 01-17-2013, 10:57 PM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Roaming the back roads of America
Posts: 3,276
Rep Power: 19 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,076,128.61
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,076,128.61
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5550 View Post
Yes you certainly do have many "typos". As in it is you're not your. And for an old guy with 20 kids you like the lol and lmao's a bit too much old sport. I didn't even see whatever you wrote with his KO ratio. I was referring to you saying Wlad has fought better opponents. But his biggest fight was agains a loser called Haye.
Twenty kids? Ole my goodness. You are also doing the same thing that you claimed Klit brother fans are doing. Because this conversation has drifted into juvenile trash talking on your part. And why is that? Is it because you no longer can defend the fraud that is David Haye?
Reply With Quote
Ravens Fan is offline
#97
Old 01-18-2013, 05:21 AM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 12,938
Rep Power: 44 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,586,544,231,453,126.00
Bank: 14,383,213,665,485.85
Total Points: 14,600,927,445,118,612.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
Twenty kids? Ole my goodness. You are also doing the same thing that you claimed Klit brother fans are doing. Because this conversation has drifted into juvenile trash talking on your part. And why is that? Is it because you no longer can defend the fraud that is David Haye?
20 *year old.

Defend him? I don't need to defend him. I didn't even bring his name up. People like you automatically think that I don't like the bros because of Haye, but I disliked their style way before he was even a HW. But I have just realized that conversing with you is like speaking to a door. I give you my opinion, I say Haye has a bigger variety of punches, takes more chances, KOs people early on, he is quicker, faster and just overall more entertaining. I have never said he would beat Wladimir. At least not after their fight. But I believe he could have chance against Vitali and that fight would get everybody excited. And then you call me delusional. What for? Having a different opinion from you? Same with some of the other fanboys - showing their intelligence by calling me a cunt. I mean, you guys realize this a forum right? Why bother calling me names? It's not like you'll meet me anyways - and if you did I doubt you'd say it to my face. But you guys can keep on being Internet warriors, and I will keep posting about boxing issues.
Reply With Quote
LacedUp is offline
#98
Old 01-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Roaming the back roads of America
Posts: 3,276
Rep Power: 19 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 101,076,128.61
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,076,128.61
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5550 View Post
20 *year old.

Defend him? I don't need to defend him. I didn't even bring his name up. People like you automatically think that I don't like the bros because of Haye, but I disliked their style way before he was even a HW. But I have just realized that conversing with you is like speaking to a door. I give you my opinion, I say Haye has a bigger variety of punches, takes more chances, KOs people early on, he is quicker, faster and just overall more entertaining. I have never said he would beat Wladimir. At least not after their fight. But I believe he could have chance against Vitali and that fight would get everybody excited. And then you call me delusional. What for? Having a different opinion from you? Same with some of the other fanboys - showing their intelligence by calling me a cunt. I mean, you guys realize this a forum right? Why bother calling me names? It's not like you'll meet me anyways - and if you did I doubt you'd say it to my face. But you guys can keep on being Internet warriors, and I will keep posting about boxing issues.
You don't just give your opinion. Because you lie and skew the facts in favor of Haye and in an attempt to make Wlad look bad. You personally attack me about issues that have nothing to do with boxing. You then claim that is what Klit fans have done to you while you are doing the same thing. You also speak about internet warriors while stating that no one would say these things to your face. Why? Do you assume that you are some kind of tough guy? All I can say is who cares? Finally you state that you will stick to boxing issues when you are the one who took this conversion somewhere else in the first place. So, yes I believe you are delusional because you somehow believe the nonsense that you say when you are in fact the one who has consistently contradicted the very things that you have said. We are done for now. Goodbye!
Reply With Quote
Ravens Fan is offline
#99
Old 01-18-2013, 01:52 PM
LacedUp
FUTURE CHAMPION
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 12,938
Rep Power: 44 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,586,544,231,453,126.00
Bank: 14,383,213,665,485.85
Total Points: 14,600,927,445,118,612.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn No Message - Scott-Weiland No Message - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens Fan View Post
You don't just give your opinion. Because you lie and skew the facts in favor of Haye and in an attempt to make Wlad look bad. You personally attack me about issues that have nothing to do with boxing. You then claim that is what Klit fans have done to you while you are doing the same thing. You also speak about internet warriors while stating that no one would say these things to your face. Why? Do you assume that you are some kind of tough guy? All I can say is who cares? Finally you state that you will stick to boxing issues when you are the one who took this conversion somewhere else in the first place. So, yes I believe you are delusional because you somehow believe the nonsense that you say when you are in fact the one who has consistently contradicted the very things that you have said. We are done for now. Goodbye!
Please explain how I've screwed the facts please. You just can't back anything up that's why you using a child's excuse to go away.
Reply With Quote
LacedUp is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:31 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.