Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 01-16-2013, 09:02 PM
Boxing1706
Contender
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 150
Rep Power: 3 Boxing1706 will become famous soon enough
Points: 3,975.12
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,975.12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
Look PAL, Brooke (that "e" was on purpose) has not been tested until now. He will fail. Alexander looked great in his 1st fight at 147. Alexander could have finished Maidana! Bailey broke the all time compubox record for lowest output, so who could have looked good. Brook will walk into the ring and limp out. He's out of his league just like Kahn is in the states. I stand by my prediction. Alexander by KO in 10------or less!
Why did you put an E on the end of his name?dont get it.if your gonna make wise cracks you should come out with something better than that because you sound like an idiot.Your talking rubbish man Maidana looked absolutely awful when he fought Devon,he looked bloated,slow and sluggish and definitely not himself.I put that win down to a bad performance from Maidana rather than a good one from Devon.Oh and wtf are you talking about with the Bailey fight?Randall threw barely any punches which should have made it easier for Devon,instead he made it a hug fest and nearly got booed out of the building.You need to get off Alexanders nuts the guy is awful.

And dont get me started on the Khan comparison,Im no Khan fan but are you talking about the same Khan that absolutely schooled Kotelnik in a title fight a guy Devon had nightmares against and probably should have lost to.

You really dont have a clue...
Reply With Quote
Boxing1706 is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 01-16-2013, 09:08 PM
Boxing1706
Contender
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 150
Rep Power: 3 Boxing1706 will become famous soon enough
Points: 3,975.12
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,975.12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
Kell Brook is going to win.

They're fighting in a pro black crowd in a pro black city

So Kell has to win by KO
I thought Brook was black aswell is he not ??

Anyway Eddie Hearn Brooks promotor has revealed that the judges are gonna include one American,one Brit and one neutral to make it an even playing field if it goes to the cards.
Reply With Quote
Boxing1706 is offline
#23
Old 01-16-2013, 09:12 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Tulsa, Oklahoma
Posts: 11,023
Rep Power: 34 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 6,080,667,556.46
Bank: 9,978.79
Total Points: 6,080,677,535.25
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led Beterbiev - wladavit 
Default

Froch seems a little less battle-worn than Kessler, so I am going with him, but this is a damn pick 'em. Love it.
Reply With Quote
paulf is online now
#24
Old 01-16-2013, 09:18 PM
mathed
Golovkin is the G.O.A.T!
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The driver's seat
Posts: 37,687
Rep Power: 98 mathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond reputemathed has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 395,688,700,006,848.62
Bank: 1,811,870,654,308,574.50
Total Points: 2,207,559,354,315,423.00
For Avatar awesomeness - DannYankee09 Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden war b-suth - Mike D :beerchug: - -jose- Something in return for the gifts and points and stuff . Thanks again - Respect Power 
Happy birthday old fart! - DannYankee09 Appreciate it my man! Here's a 40!! Enjoy the schooling Pascal is gonna get! :D - Golovkin Enjoy a beer on me :) - Tyler_Durden Another beer for ya bro, to go along with your winnings from tonight's fights! :) - Tyler_Durden Good luck to your fighter. - Augustane 
No Message - sugarsmosley everyone gifts beer, have some cake for a change - sugarsmosley Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps War Tribe - Hougigo To a valiant warrior. - DonMega 
War Tribe!!!!!!!!!!! - Rome-By-Ko Cheers man.been a hot day. - Scott.Weiland. Hey man here's a gift .  Couple of our guys lost since I ran in to u . Ur were the first dude to donate me points so cheers!!! - Respect Power No Message - Respect Power thanks - Dean_Razorback 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Artur Kyshenko Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - mathed Autism - Lorily Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Underboss Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5550 View Post
Listen, let's not give Alexander too much credit. Maidana is a limited fighter. Period. He's a hard puncher, but has come up short against every top opponent he came up against. You talk about Kell surviving to get the W. But at least he fought his heart out to make sure he got it. He didn't quit when he was in trouble. Let's be honest here, in every fight Alexander has stepped up he's looked crap. Against Mathysse, he lost. Cut the crap and let's be honest - it was a homecooking. Against Kotelnik, he could have lost. Against Bradley, he quit and the HBO will most likely never show him again. Maidana is limited, but I'll give him his props for that and the Urango fight. Bailey threw the least amount of shots EVER in a title fight. If he didn't win that one, I don't know what he'd do. Alexander is the favourite, because he's better known and has fought better opposition. Fair enough. But talent wise, size and power - Kell Brook is ahead. This guy can really be a star. Let's see. I'm willing to bet on Brook if anyone wants it.
I'll bet you, how much you trying to put up? Alexander is going to 1-2, 1-1-2 Brook until the final bell and the UD victory.
Reply With Quote
mathed is offline
#25
Old 01-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Achilles 2.0
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 66
Rep Power: 3 Achilles 2.0 is on a distinguished road
Points: 2,630.76
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,630.76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1706 View Post
Why did you put an E on the end of his name?dont get it.if your gonna make wise cracks you should come out with something better than that because you sound like an idiot.Your talking rubbish man Maidana looked absolutely awful when he fought Devon,he looked bloated,slow and sluggish and definitely not himself.I put that win down to a bad performance from Maidana rather than a good one from Devon.Oh and wtf are you talking about with the Bailey fight?Randall threw barely any punches which should have made it easier for Devon,instead he made it a hug fest and nearly got booed out of the building.You need to get off Alexanders nuts the guy is awful.

And dont get me started on the Khan comparison,Im no Khan fan but are you talking about the same Khan that absolutely schooled Kotelnik in a title fight a guy Devon had nightmares against and probably should have lost to.

You really dont have a clue...
You don't get it because you're an idiot "Brooke" with an "e" is a woman's name dummy.

Alexander had grown out of 140 by the time he fought Kotelnik and Matthysse. And yeah I can talk about Kahn, who was out on his feet against the same Maidana that Alexander pitched a shut out against. Maidana looked awful because Alexander made him look awful. Before that fight, Maidana was universally considered a beast. As far as not having a clue, that my son would describe you. When a seasoned world class veteran knockout artist such as Bailey decides that he can not outscore a young swift and strong lion and that the only route to victory is a Knockout, that will be an ugly fight no matter who is on the other side. Unless (and this is where your stupidity shows) he can lure the youngster into a reckless firefight and catch him. Alexander's discipline is why he's the champ. You probably blame Paquiao for the ugly fight with Joshua Clottey. Clottey shelled up, refused to engage and the fight was terrible. Now if your logic is solid and consistent, then Paquaio is a boring, dull, no action, bum. Is that what you are saying? It must be, because your logic would make that one of Pacman's most exciting fights ever because the other guy wasn't punching back.

Watch your mouth! Everyone on here is not a shallow minded, unable to analyze idiot.

YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE!

Alexander in 10 or less by KO!
Reply With Quote
Achilles 2.0 is offline
#26
Old 01-16-2013, 10:22 PM
Boxing1706
Contender
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 150
Rep Power: 3 Boxing1706 will become famous soon enough
Points: 3,975.12
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,975.12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles 2.0 View Post
You don't get it because you're an idiot "Brooke" with an "e" is a woman's name dummy.

Alexander had grown out of 140 by the time he fought Kotelnik and Matthysse. And yeah I can talk about Kahn, who was out on his feet against the same Maidana that Alexander pitched a shut out against. Maidana looked awful because Alexander made him look awful. Before that fight, Maidana was universally considered a beast. As far as not having a clue, that my son would describe you. When a seasoned world class veteran knockout artist such as Bailey decides that he can not outscore a young swift and strong lion and that the only route to victory is a Knockout, that will be an ugly fight no matter who is on the other side. Unless (and this is where your stupidity shows) he can lure the youngster into a reckless firefight and catch him. Alexander's discipline is why he's the champ. You probably blame Paquiao for the ugly fight with Joshua Clottey. Clottey shelled up, refused to engage and the fight was terrible. Now if your logic is solid and consistent, then Paquaio is a boring, dull, no action, bum. Is that what you are saying? It must be, because your logic would make that one of Pacman's most exciting fights ever because the other guy wasn't punching back.

Watch your mouth! Everyone on here is not a shallow minded, unable to analyze idiot.

YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE!

Alexander in 10 or less by KO!
Considering Brook is his second name and not his first your insult holds no clout,pathetic....

Dam you just keep digging the hole deeper for yourself,I wasnt the one who started comparing fighters I dont believe in triangle theories styles make fights not who beat who and whos fought who.Thats the rookie mistake you keep makin right there,I just threw the Kotelnik example outhere to show your dumb ass that styles are what make fights not ****ing triangle theories and whos fought the better opposition.

Now your bringin Manny into it wtf does that have to do with the price of oranges?I actually watched the Clottey fight live and Manny looked pretty good considering Clotteys negativity he threw alot of punches as usual.

How the **** can you compare a warrior like Manny to a spoiler like Alexander and Clottey to a faded old fart like Bailey.

Your theories and comparisons are ****ing retarded

Clottey threw 399 and landed 109 against Manny

Bailey threw 198 and landed 45 against Devon

****ing double figures right there,lets face it Bailey was pathetic and the fact Alexander couldnt put on a better performance makes me wonder about your ****ty prediction and maybe your eye sight aswell.

Do you wear glasses because if you dont you should get a pair
Reply With Quote
Boxing1706 is offline
#27
Old 01-17-2013, 12:04 AM
Achilles 2.0
Up and Comer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 66
Rep Power: 3 Achilles 2.0 is on a distinguished road
Points: 2,630.76
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,630.76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing1706 View Post
Considering Brook is his second name and not his first your insult holds no clout,pathetic....

Dam you just keep digging the hole deeper for yourself,I wasnt the one who started comparing fighters I dont believe in triangle theories styles make fights not who beat who and whos fought who.Thats the rookie mistake you keep makin right there,I just threw the Kotelnik example outhere to show your dumb ass that styles are what make fights not ****ing triangle theories and whos fought the better opposition.

Now your bringin Manny into it wtf does that have to do with the price of oranges?I actually watched the Clottey fight live and Manny looked pretty good considering Clotteys negativity he threw alot of punches as usual.

How the **** can you compare a warrior like Manny to a spoiler like Alexander and Clottey to a faded old fart like Bailey.

Your theories and comparisons are ****ing retarded

Clottey threw 399 and landed 109 against Manny

Bailey threw 198 and landed 45 against Devon

****ing double figures right there,lets face it Bailey was pathetic and the fact Alexander couldnt put on a better performance makes me wonder about your ****ty prediction and maybe your eye sight aswell.

Do you wear glasses because if you dont you should get a pair
Your stupid ass got cornered and cant type your way out of it. Your Kotelnik comparison was a flat out triangulation theory. I used an example of a proven warrior (Paquiao)to show you how misinformed you are! The Manny vs Clottey fight was a great example. You say Manny looked great, but Manny apologized after the fight for it being boring. Clottey apologized to the fans and has not been back except for an under card over a year later. What you failed to mention was that while Manny had a crazy work rate, he took more punishment then Clottey....... I know you're scratching your retarded head, so here's the point. If Alexander would have used the same strategy as the great Paquaio, Alexander would have been knocked out because Bailey still has one punch KO power. The point is Clottey did not try to win and neither did Bailey. Clottey wanted to get paid plus stay healthy, and Bailey wanted to not get battered and maybe land another timed KO punch like he did against Mike Jones.

But here is the real deal. Brook has not faced one person considered world class when they fought. So you don't have a Maidana vs Brook, Urango vs. Brook, Matthysse vs. Brook etc. etc., all you have is a Brook vs. Carson 9 losses Jones. A fight he barely won. You simply want Brook to win,but you have no bases for thinking he will. There is no comparison in the two resumes.

Brook will run into the best Alexander ever. A seasoned and hungry Alexander that wants to put on a show. Brook and his team will confuse the tough fights with world class caliber opponents with himself and think that he can cause Alexander the same type of trouble. I think they will be dead wrong.
Reply With Quote
Achilles 2.0 is offline
#28
Old 01-17-2013, 12:13 AM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NSB
Posts: 25,504
Rep Power: 73 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,900,000,061,547.37
Bank: 3,149,736,672,070,316.00
Total Points: 3,181,636,672,131,863.50
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default

Can't take a poster who says Alexander will stop Brook serious.... I just can't.


Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Reply With Quote
.:: JSFD26 ::. is offline
#29
Old 01-17-2013, 06:19 AM
The_Demon
Big dog
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Heading towards that sick bassline
Posts: 14,689
Rep Power: 39 The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 31,087,851,413.36
Bank: 59,263,048,698.19
Total Points: 90,350,900,111.55
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
#tmt - sugarsmosley 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 
Default

Anybody who is convinced either guy will win easily is tripping,this is a tough call,Alexander has the world level experience but he was well beat by Kotelnik and Matthysse imo and he quit against Bradley-Brook is stepping up,time to see if hes the real deal
Reply With Quote
The_Demon is offline
#30
Old 01-17-2013, 07:04 AM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11,136
Rep Power: 37 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,653,475,687,461,724.00
Bank: 7,940,553,554,692.79
Total Points: 11,661,416,241,016,418.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
I'll bet you, how much you trying to put up? Alexander is going to 1-2, 1-1-2 Brook until the final bell and the UD victory.
1M Brook wins. You up for it?
Reply With Quote
LacedUp is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.