Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2013, 09:40 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,199,854.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUMBIE View Post
According to some people sales are what counts, if that was the case RIM would still have a great smartphone business.

I'm sure you have great fun on your snes games but that's not what I would buy a phone for. How many consumers do? The fact that none of those games were developed with touchscreen in mind and there are plenty of more modern games for iOS negates that.
Samsung still make billions in profit. They made the best selling phone of 2012 and the best phone too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piye View Post
And where does tension killer get his numbers from? The iPhone 4 by itself sold 100 mill the same as the entire galaxy range.
First I phone came out in 2007. It took them until 2011 to hit 100 Million. Where the **** do you get your facts son?

1 Year 2008
2 years 2009
3 years 2010
4 years 2011

It took the I Phone 4 years (3 years 9 months) to hit 100 millie

Samsung Galaxy S 2010
2011 1 year
2012 2 years
2013 3 years

(2 years 7 months) to hit 100 Millie.

Apple Announces 100 Million iPhones, 15 Million iPads Sold
Devin Coldewey
Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011
1 Comments

Steve Jobs, on stage at the iPad 2 event today, announced that, among other things, Apple had sold 100 million iPhones.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/03/02/app...on-ipads-sold/

Of course I Phones have sold more, it first came out in 2007 while the S range came out in 2010. 3 years head start yet the I Phone 5 is voted by Cnet, 2nd best to the S3. Boom.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:44 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,199,854.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by tHuGbOsS View Post
It's a win-win for me then. I have Samsung appliances at home, my computers and mobile phones, however, are always the lates apple models. Both my favorite companies get paid, what could be better?
Good for you. Keep buying whatever you feel happy with and not just sticking to a brand.

I have a mix of companies that I am happy with. Sony, Samsung, Asus, HP, Dell etc... if you go too cheap then quality of a product is **** but that doesn't mean you should just buy something because it's expensive. Look at the stats, research what the product has to offer.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:11 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 56 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,604,152,011,725.91
Total Points: 69,789,159,480,402.34
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS 

Quote:
According to some people sales are what counts, if that was the case RIM would still have a great smartphone business.

I'm sure you have great fun on your snes games but that's not what I would buy a phone for. How many consumers do? The fact that none of those games were developed with touchscreen in mind and there are plenty of more modern games for iOS negates that.
Do you really believe there are better games for an iPhone ? How much more of a traitor to technology could you be saying that?
Old 01-16-2013, 01:28 AM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.22
Total Points: 9,790,967,468.13
No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Oh yeah, propaganda!

None of these analysts or reporters know why Apple are cutting orders for certain, the only people who would are Apple for now.

I'm sure you are dreading January 23rd 2013: http://investor.apple.com/
anyone with half brain that has a 5% capability of understanding business knows that you cut supply when their is low demand. You raise supply when there is high demand.

Ever heard of the supply and demand curve? probably not. Go away you Apple troll. Only Apple trolls could be fooled into thinking that a cut in supply doesn't equal decreasing demand.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:35 AM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
You still don't get! Hahaha!

Apple don't need to pump up their figures by selling cheap knockoff goods and using BOGOF tactics to inflate their sales figures (RIM tried that tactic for years, look where it got them).
you must be one of the most horrible Apple defenders. Your garbage is worn out, played out, proven false, and just plain old. Can you come up with something NEW and FACTUAL?

Oh Apple isn't selling cheap goods then why did they strip the iPad mini down so they could sell it at a low cost?

hey could seel it at a low cost? Why is their rumors of a cheap iphone coming out?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/15/te...ones.html?_r=0

Lets see......

Android comes out with bigger screened phones.......Apple makes a bigger screened phone.

Android makes a smaller screened tablet......Apple makes a smaller screen tablet.

Android has had a notification center since it's existence....Apple makes a notification center for iphone (although a bad one)

Panoramic shots??? Oh yea Apple just copied that to.

In Android you hold down button gives you recent apps pop up.......iphone copies the feature and releases something called "fast app switching" which brings up a pop up of your recent apps by pressing home button

and the list can go on and on.

Apple is nothing but a company with old, dull technology, playing catch up and copying anything and everything Android comes out with.

Enjoy your 2 year old software on your "new phone"

Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 01-16-2013 at 01:46 AM..
Old 01-16-2013, 01:43 AM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

No Message - arraamis 

in the post above I listed just A FEW of the things Apple has taken aka Stolen from Android.

can anyone list as many things Android has stolen from iOS???????????????
Old 01-16-2013, 03:12 AM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 105 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 227,743,884,371,705.88
Total Points: 227,743,884,693,912.19
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

All my mates who got iphone 5's are jealous of my s3, most of them sold their icraps to cash converters and bought the s3
Old 01-16-2013, 05:00 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 46 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,861,439,913,805.16
Total Points: 174,861,439,914,375.78
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

I told Breakbeat that Jailbreak community is huge, he and the super retard !!Shawn tried to tell me otherwise, people want their iPhones jailbroken, this is one of the main reasons why their sales are falling.

Apple sales won't go back up until they release a jailbreak.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:23 AM
piye
Banned

Rep Power: 0 piye has a reputation beyond reputepiye has a reputation beyond reputepiye has a reputation beyond reputepiye has a reputation beyond reputepiye has a reputation beyond reputepiye has a reputation beyond reputepiye has a reputation beyond reputepiye has a reputation beyond reputepiye has a reputation beyond reputepiye has a reputation beyond reputepiye has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,098,997,014.25

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57...0m-ipods-sold/

According to cnet the iOS devices excluding ipad have sold 400 mill and 250 mill of thos are iPhone sales why is tension killer lying?
Old 01-16-2013, 09:06 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 46 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 174,861,439,913,805.16
Total Points: 174,861,439,914,375.78
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by piye View Post
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57...0m-ipods-sold/

According to cnet the iOS devices excluding ipad have sold 400 mill and 250 mill of thos are iPhone sales why is tension killer lying?
Maybe I'm missing it, where does it say that they sold 250 million iPhones?