Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-15-2013, 12:22 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,086,036.60
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwhead1 View Post
Why focus on the new stuff about Marquez when we can focus on the DRAMATIC change of Pacquaio from 2009-11? Armstrong is one thing, but Paquaio has raised so many questions about his physical attributes...who would be surprised of he came out years later saying that him and Ariza were cheating?
what physical changes did pac go through from 2009-2011? pac didn't look all that impressive either in 2011...
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-15-2013, 12:24 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 66 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,074,888,300,287,390.25
Total Points: 1,104,108,416,406,683.38
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

I would be very suspicious if he were to do something like refuse a drug test.

He is open to drug testing so perhaps he will have stricter testing in his next fight.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:25 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_L View Post
i have much more doubts about how pacquiao went from 30-47 in less than one year without gaining an ounce of fat than i do marquez.
there's nothing suspicious about pac moving up from super featherweight to welterweight and here's why....in the 2nd marquez fight pac weighed 145lbs on fight night and against oscar de la hoya pac weighed 147lbs on fight night..so you're talking 2 extra pounds from when he was fighting as a super featherweight. so how is that suspicious? OMG 2 poudns someone call the cops!!!

edit: pac was actually 148 1/2 lbs on fight night...still nothing drastic.

Last edited by APPONO ASTOS; 01-15-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:27 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
I would be very suspicious if he were to do something like refuse a drug test.

He is open to drug testing so perhaps he will have stricter testing in his next fight.
so the fact that he hired a known ped dealer/guru/chemist that has boasted about making 20 undetectable peds in the past and about being in love with chemistry and helping athletes cheat doesn't make you highly suspicious of marquez?? of course you'd be willing to do the fake olympic style tests if you have a ped guru like heredia working for you who is able to make undetectable peds..
Old 01-15-2013, 12:31 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 66 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
so the fact that he hired a known ped dealer/guru/chemist that has boasted about making 20 undetectable peds in the past and about being in love with chemistry and helping athletes cheat doesn't make you highly suspicious of marquez?? of course you'd be willing to do the fake olympic style tests if you have a ped guru like heredia working for you who is able to make undetectable peds..
I'd be more suspicious if he refused a stricter drug test, yes.

But yeah, with his trainer's past, questions can still be raised.

The fact Marquez is open to any drug testing (Allegedly) is a good sign though.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:34 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Quote:
I'd be more suspicious if he refused a stricter drug test, yes.

But yeah, with his trainer's past, questions can still be raised.

The fact Marquez is open to any drug testing (Allegedly) is a good sign though.
i still don't think it means much when you have a ped guru by your side.....

plus heredia specifically said in a USA Today article that anyone who plans on using his services must submit to all year round testing...so if marquez isn't retiring this year then what's the hold up? unless he stopped working with heredia....
Old 01-15-2013, 12:35 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Quote:
i still don't think it means much when you have a ped guru by your side.....
Even with a PED Guru in your team it's still a huge risk to take stricter testing. They're not that easy to avoid, this day and age.

If Marquez was on something I don't see him taking that risk so willingly.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:37 PM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,265,872,179.60
Total Points: 106,497,057,351.22
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty 

this topic is pointless, floyd fans will say "well pacquiao is more suspicious to me", marquez fans will say "they were both on or neither were on it and argue for marquez being clean"

pointless topic, the only ones that i think can catch the likes or marquez and heredia are vada, conte knows his sht, catching his own fighters and lol @heredia "i wanna see you protocol before agreeing", man shouldn't be concerning himself with that, leave it to marquez, they are incredibly suspicious, but it's just a shtty opinion until we get some facts

Last edited by TheHolyCross; 01-15-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:37 PM
Big_L
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Big_L has a reputation beyond reputeBig_L has a reputation beyond reputeBig_L has a reputation beyond reputeBig_L has a reputation beyond reputeBig_L has a reputation beyond reputeBig_L has a reputation beyond reputeBig_L has a reputation beyond reputeBig_L has a reputation beyond reputeBig_L has a reputation beyond reputeBig_L has a reputation beyond reputeBig_L has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,139,957.61

Quote:
why are you so suspicious of memo and not ariza? ariza worked for him and swears by him.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:38 PM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 35 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,265,872,179.60
Total Points: 106,497,057,351.22
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty 

Quote:
Even with a PED Guru in your team it's still a huge risk to take stricter testing. They're not that easy to avoid, this day and age.

If Marquez was on something I don't see him taking that risk so willingly.
heredia and conte did origindal "year-round" testing, and it was a cake walk for them, never had a positive, note it is alot more difficult than a 2 month "OST"

if that's wht ur thinkin floyd boy