Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 05:22 AM
P4P_No1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 P4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 70,637,761.62
Total Points: 10,071,109,590.66
merry christmas - the collector 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Try reading my post about the pressures to publish in today's competitive multimedia market.

Media outlets used to have time to check their facts. Nowadays in the time they spend checking, someone else already has the scoop. So everything is published right away and gets sorted out later.

He was released after being questioned.

It's not really an excuse. Typically when something big happens everyone is confused and frightened so the information doesn't come across clearly. Then once it does come out then it's in the public domain to be poured over for days.

Bear in mind that almost everyone who says there was "something fishy" about Sandy Hook says that there is "something fishy" about every major news event.

I agree with the last point here. But "research the stuff yourself" does not mean watching a conspiretard video on the most inane social media video site on the web.
I agree that's why I said research the stuff yourself. Then people can form and make their own opinions from that.