Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-15-2013, 11:22 AM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 345,071,143,068,685.44
Total Points: 645,071,143,070,438.25
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

The funniest thing I'm hearing on here (boxingscene) is "He was winning until he got KO'd" what kind of dumb crap is that to say. If he was really the better fighter, then he would have kept winning. Just cause a fighter gets some early rounds in the bag and still gets KO'd in the early rds, don't make him the winner in the rematch. Garcia has Khan's number and Marquez has Pacquiao's # so please everyone continuing to say this "he was winning until he got careless and KO'd" should stop because it sounds stupid. It would be like Lopez going for another match with Salido. Lopez can't win and neither can Khan and Pacquiao because their numbers have been pulled.

Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-15-2013 at 11:44 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-15-2013, 11:44 AM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,405,280,989,590.25
Total Points: 8,642,342,848,902.11
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TensionKiller View Post
Khan is with GBP unless I misread you.

Khan can win 6 rounds VS anyone. However he is hurt too easily and he folds.
No, you read it right. Bad joke.

Everyone should know he's with GBP, which is the reason he talked about fighting Floyd (and how he was going to beat him).

However like I said years ago, he's pure over rated garbage that hasn't learned a thing.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:02 PM
pedrito
Contender

Rep Power: 8 pedrito is a jewel in the roughpedrito is a jewel in the roughpedrito is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,974.29

Khan is going to be important until gullible UK boxing fans stop throwing their money at him. Take away the money he brings to the table, and the guy is a nobody. He thinks he's a big thing, but fistically he's nowhere near the top.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:22 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,004,401,622,111,932.00
Total Points: 1,010,426,211,772,877.00
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUSTLER View Post
The funniest thing I'm hearing on here (boxingscene) is "He was winning until he got KO'd" what kind of dumb crap is that to say. If he was really the better fighter, then he would have kept winning. Just cause a fighter gets some early rounds in the bag and still gets KO'd in the early rds, don't make him the winner in the rematch. Garcia has Khan's number and Marquez has Pacquiao's # so please everyone continuing to say this "he was winning until he got careless and KO'd" should stop because it sounds stupid. It would be like Lopez going for another match with Salido. Lopez can't win and neither can Khan and Pacquiao because their numbers have been pulled.
How does Marquez have Pac's number??You do know Pac has 2 wins to 1 right??I mean I think the more proper wording would be Marquez and Pac match up well against each other..To compare Pac Marquez to that of Khan Garcia is not the best move bro...Not to mention,you really don't know how a Khan Garcia fight would play out if they should meet again..I could see the same kinda fight playing out,but would not be surprised if Khan won the fight either...The only fight I believe one fighter has the others number you have mention is Salido Lopez..I mean two straight similar looking fights cool..But Khan Garcia is still an open book imo,same goes for Marquez Pac...
Old 01-15-2013, 01:46 PM
hrt3333
Contender

Total Points: 8,474.25

Because he might have a problem if he doesn't hit it like that again, and he doesn't need to.

You got hit, got stunned, couldn't keep him off, couldn't recover. If you go weak after you take a big shot, that's why people say you don't have a chin. It doesn't matter if you got back up.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:11 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
How does Marquez have Pac's number??You do know Pac has 2 wins to 1 right??I mean I think the more proper wording would be Marquez and Pac match up well against each other..To compare Pac Marquez to that of Khan Garcia is not the best move bro...Not to mention,you really don't know how a Khan Garcia fight would play out if they should meet again..I could see the same kinda fight playing out,but would not be surprised if Khan won the fight either...The only fight I believe one fighter has the others number you have mention is Salido Lopez..I mean two straight similar looking fights cool..But Khan Garcia is still an open book imo,same goes for Marquez Pac...
Manny hasn't convincingly beat Marquez 3 fights prior to being KO'd brutally in the 4th fight. I think it is safe to say that he knows Manny pretty well. Khan last fight didn't prove that he could avoid the same left hook he got caught with before. I don't see Khan having the brain capacity to get himself out of another situation like that. Garcia would go into that fight more confident than ever with even more incite on how to fight and get to Khan. In my opinion. Garcia is improving while Khan is who he is. No matter what trainer he has. I don't think he is mentally disciplined enough to adjust to beat Garcia. Manny relies on speed and power but neither has been totally effective on Marquez. JMM got up after 5 kd's in 4 fights and put up the toughest fights Manny has ever had. Pacquiao has always had shadows over his previous wins against JMM.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,004,401,622,111,932.00
Total Points: 1,010,426,211,772,877.00
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUSTLER View Post
Manny hasn't convincingly beat Marquez 3 fights prior to being KO'd brutally in the 4th fight. I think it is safe to say that he knows Manny pretty well. Khan last fight didn't prove that he could avoid the same left hook he got caught with before. I don't see Khan having the brain capacity to get himself out of another situation like that. Garcia would go into that fight more confident than ever with even more incite on how to fight and get to Khan. In my opinion. Garcia is improving while Khan is who he is. No matter what trainer he has. I don't think he is mentally disciplined enough to adjust to beat Garcia. Manny relies on speed and power but neither has been totally effective on Marquez. JMM got up after 5 kd's in 4 fights and put up the toughest fights Manny has ever had. Pacquiao has always had shadows over his previous wins against JMM.
I agree with most of ya post tbh..But I still can't say Marquez has Manny's number..Like I said Manny(weather people wanna argue or not)still holds two wins over him...I agree with you about Garcia and Khan,but this is boxing and these are opinions..So until Garcia beats Khan again(no matter the fashion)I think it's too soon to say Garcia has Khan's number..Sh1t Khan is still Garcia's best win to date..Garcia might just have Khan's number,but that has not been established yet is my point tho..
Old 01-15-2013, 06:10 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
I agree with most of ya post tbh..But I still can't say Marquez has Manny's number..Like I said Manny(weather people wanna argue or not)still holds two wins over him...I agree with you about Garcia and Khan,but this is boxing and these are opinions..So until Garcia beats Khan again(no matter the fashion)I think it's too soon to say Garcia has Khan's number..Sh1t Khan is still Garcia's best win to date..Garcia might just have Khan's number,but that has not been established yet is my point tho..
JMM KO'd Manny in the fourth (Brutally) and prior, dropped him in the 3rd with the same right hand he set up. I would justify that as knowing him but hey. Like you said, these are our opinions but one match up I have never been wrong about since analyzing and calling them is Marquez/Pacquiao. Khan head is just not into improving. He wants bragging rights and praise. His attitude will get him KO'd again by trying to show how much better he has gotten since the first match. I always say. If a fighter KO's another fighter, then he has a better chance of KO'n him again, more than the guy who got KO'd has of winning the rematch. My bet would be on Garcia by KO again.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Lullaby
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 2 Lullaby has much to be proud ofLullaby has much to be proud ofLullaby has much to be proud ofLullaby has much to be proud ofLullaby has much to be proud ofLullaby has much to be proud ofLullaby has much to be proud ofLullaby has much to be proud ofLullaby has much to be proud of
Total Points: 2,073,836.94
Khan's Army. Keeping the haters in check. - Box-Office 

Cause he'd lose, He won't land the ''lotto'' again.