Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-13-2013, 09:28 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,086,521.68
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRTboy View Post
Dude marquez has not tested positive. We are not in the position to accuse JMM of that **** because we defended pac when pac refused to testing. And I`m a pac fan for life but this **** is getting lame. get over it. Marquez will always have pac`s number.
so i can't be suspicious? the fact that he hooked up with a ped dealer/guru, and since doing so has looked in incredible shape for a 39 year old and on top of that has shown monstrous punching power (even his long time trainer nacho was surprised) should draw some sort of suspicion/raise some red flags, no?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-13-2013, 09:40 PM
Redd Foxx
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Rep Power: 7 Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,889,614,341,635.46
Total Points: 2,889,614,369,601.83
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
absolutely....of course there isn't 100% proof to say marquez used PEDs...but if you're not slightly suspicious (given all the different circumstances) that something illegal might have went on in marquez's camp then you're either lying to yourself or just delusional.
While I hate belaboring this topic, you're absolutely correct. It's unfortunate that Marquez would make such associations. He's such a hard working, admirable guy. But, I'd simply be lying to myself if I said this didn't look suspect. Sometimes, you have to place truth above fanaticism.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:47 PM
TRTboy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 TRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 109,707.56

Quote:
so i can't be suspicious? the fact that he hooked up with a ped dealer/guru, and since doing so has looked in incredible shape for a 39 year old and on top of that has shown monstrous punching power (even his long time trainer nacho was surprised) should draw some sort of suspicion/raise some red flags, no?
Bro pac turned down tests against floyd. We're/Are you suspicious of pac too?
Old 01-13-2013, 09:51 PM
Goldie
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Rep Power: 0 Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 16,533.04

Quote:
I think that the point is if you dismissed any suspicions that Team Mayweather and other people had about Pacquiao because he had never failed a test, then you should give that same benefit of the doubt to Marquez. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

The article or whatever that is garbage by the way. It's a just a weak justification for having double standards.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:53 PM
perfect jet
Up and Comer

Total Points: 3,203.62

a novel that said absolutely nothing.

if you still sit on the fence after seeing a 39 yr old marquez morph in to the hulk with 3.5 months training then you will never get it.

btw pac juiced his ass off too.

both guilty as OJ.

Last edited by perfect jet; 01-13-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:49 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRTboy View Post
Bro pac turned down tests against floyd. We're/Are you suspicious of pac too?
well he later agreed to them....pacquiao isn't the one hiring a known ped dealer to be his strength and conditioning coach.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:55 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
I think that the point is if you dismissed any suspicions that Team Mayweather and other people had about Pacquiao because he had never failed a test, then you should give that same benefit of the doubt to Marquez. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

The article or whatever that is garbage by the way. It's a just a weak justification for having double standards.
suspicion for pac is no where near the same level as marquez...ped accusations against pac didn't start until floyd started pointing fingers, and plus pac later agreed to testing with no cut off date (of course it was somewhat suspicious that he didn't agree initially)...ped accusations for marquez started once he hired a known ped dealer/guru/chemist and as a result looked bigger/more muscular than ever and on top of that displayed monstrous punching power and all of this happening at age 39.
Old 01-13-2013, 10:55 PM
josenoway
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 josenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657,666.83
Total Points: 2,102,685,941.95

he had memo for the third fight and looked pretty much as ripped as he did for the 4th.
and Marquez has *never* refused to be tested. Can't same the same for Nappiao.
But when Nappiao walks headfirst into a right hand (that also dropped him earlier in the fight), suddenly Marquez is the suspect? GTFO. It wasn't Marquez who was asking for cutoffs or hiding behind excuses like fear of needles, superstition, etc. Marquez has been a standup guy in regards to testing from the get go. It was Pac's camp, Roach specifically, who LIED about Marquez refusing to be tested, then goes on to accuse Marquez of using PEDs. Says a lot when Memo threatened to sue and Freddie backtracked with his lame 'I was just joking' excuse (which nobody believes). Nappiao and his camp are phucking clowns.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:00 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5843 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,552,645,930,768.78
Total Points: 25,552,646,022,154.59
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 

Marquez is probably on the juice. Pacquiao's does not give a care about testing, Pacman seems aloof he is an old school fighter and just fights whoever you tell him too. Roach fault for not forcing the issue on testing earlier, if Roach is smart he better drill it in Pacmans head to get VADA testing for all his fights.

When I say this that Marquez is probably on the juice, it's because you have to think about it this way, this man has an obsession to beat Pacquiao, his live revolves around him, Pacquiao reminds me of Sakuraba the gracie hunter, he beat all those gracie the same way Pacman was destroying Mexican fighters, when Royce and Saku had a rematch after their first fight which was a draw, Royce the great Royce gracie, used steroids, he went that far to finally beat the man who was a thorne on his side.

Marquez seems like the type of person who would do this, he drinks his own piss, likes getting different alternative medicine done, likes the hyperbaric chambers, and loves getting vitamin injections in his butt. Anyone who isn't suspicious of JMM but was suspicious of Pacquiao just because Floyd said so, are delusional and biased.

JMM has a serious cloud over his head but for some reason people don't really care, it only matters that Pacquiao juices nobody else.

JMM body is a red flag his transformation at 39 was insane, first he bulked up against Pacman with huge wwe wrestler style muscle, next he got shredded with hard solid muscle.

He also sought out Memo Heredia a known snitch and braggart who even after he was let off the hook continued to do PED pushing, he never served time and threw his clients under the bus to save his ass.

Unlike Conte, Memo ratted and hasn't reformed, why change your name and hide in Mexico?

JMM probably was coaxed by Memo saying Pacquiao is juicing and everyone is juicing so why not juice? I can beat those tests just tell them you are clean and say you will take any test they are easy to beat.

Marion Jones replied the same way JMM did, saying test me now, test me all you want I am clean.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:01 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5843 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,552,645,930,768.78
Total Points: 25,552,646,022,154.59
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post

The article is only Garbage to floyd fans, and Pac haters.

not rational boxing fans

If anything the Floyd fans should attack Marquez the same way they did or do pacman, but they don't because it shows they don't really care unless it concerns Pacquiao fighting Floyd.