Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-13-2013, 03:35 PM
Juan,000,000
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Juan,000,000 is infamous around these partsJuan,000,000 is infamous around these partsJuan,000,000 is infamous around these partsJuan,000,000 is infamous around these partsJuan,000,000 is infamous around these partsJuan,000,000 is infamous around these partsJuan,000,000 is infamous around these partsJuan,000,000 is infamous around these partsJuan,000,000 is infamous around these partsJuan,000,000 is infamous around these partsJuan,000,000 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,837.21

haye doesn't deserve this match. he hasn't beat any1.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-13-2013, 03:41 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 383,639,731,534,591.12
Total Points: 1,548,840,731,700,940.25
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 great poster - jas 
Thanks for quick payoff! - Psylence83 

Part of me wants to see Haye/Vitali because that's the only shot we have at getting an undisputed champion. I don't think Haye deserves the fight, but he's one of the more competitive options available.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:46 PM
Slowhand
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Slowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to beholdSlowhand is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 5,173,855.04
Total Points: 6,184,667.10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
How despicable.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.

Vitali would probably still beat Haye, but even if Haye won wheres the glory in that? Big bro will be 42 this year and time he cant beat. Vitali is my favourite HW ever, but the fact is hes past his prime and should now focus on politics. - Maybe Haye should call out Ali..
Old 01-13-2013, 03:48 PM
-Weltschmerz-
Symphonie des Grauens

Rep Power: 41 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,348,557,347,871,820.00
Total Points: 6,348,557,347,892,786.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat Beterbiev - wladavit Great posts buddy - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyzagz View Post
Wlad is not interested in a rematch. Emanuel Steward admitted they were hoping for Chisora to take out Haye once and for all. Wlad was on defensive edge the entire night againstHaye and doesnt want to go through that again if he doesnt have to.

Wlad needs to be FORCED into a rematch and the best way Haye can do that is by destroying the old man.
You don't know anything. It was a defensive fight with both men not letting their hands go. Tactical. Haye wouldn't want to fight Wlad again, because he can't beat Wlad. He's too small, and Wlad's just as fast as Haye weighing 40 lbs more. Wlad won't be forced into anything, and Vitali would KO Haye.

Last edited by -Weltschmerz-; 01-13-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old 01-13-2013, 03:58 PM
cameltoe
Contender

Rep Power: 7 cameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond reputecameltoe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,922.34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simurgh View Post
Exactly as I assumed.

Haye just described Valuev fight. He would run around being much faster in the ring and hoping Vitali will run into something big.

It would be a very boring fight - Valuev-Haye all over again with difference Vitali would land enough for closer UD.

I would really prefer to see Fury instead. I guarantee it would be a better fight.
If you honestly think a fight with Vitali and Haye would look exactly the same as the fight with Valuev and Haye then you are an idiot. Vitali fights nothing like Valuev and will be trying to take Haye's head off. It will be a guns-blazing tear-up, and I think the first big punch that lands will finish it. I can see Haye getting KO'ed, but I can also see Vitali getting spread out as well. Vitali will give Haye the openings he needs to get past the height and reach advantages, which Wlad didn't. I honestly don't ever see a fight with Wlad and Haye turning out any differently than the first fight, however.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:12 PM
Simurgh
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Simurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 102,048,112,185.69
Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameltoe View Post
If you honestly think a fight with Vitali and Haye would look exactly the same as the fight with Valuev and Haye then you are an idiot. Vitali fights nothing like Valuev and will be trying to take Haye's head off. It will be a guns-blazing tear-up, and I think the first big punch that lands will finish it. I can see Haye getting KO'ed, but I can also see Vitali getting spread out as well. Vitali will give Haye the openings he needs to get past the height and reach advantages, which Wlad didn't. I honestly don't ever see a fight with Wlad and Haye turning out any differently than the first fight, however.
Vitali coming to 'take Haye's head' at 42 and Haye engaging with the big man?! - go away!
Old 01-13-2013, 04:32 PM
gmc_rfc_06
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,053,336.63
cheers, just saw your post in the NFL thread - ~AK49~ Quality Poster - Dr Rumack 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
You don't know anything. It was a defensive fight with both men not letting their hands go. Tactical. Haye wouldn't want to fight Wlad again, because he can't beat Wlad. He's too small, and Wlad's just as fast as Haye weighing 40 lbs more. Wlad won't be forced into anything, and Vitali would KO Haye.
No, he's really not.

Wlad has very good anticipation which allows him to use his size and step out of range from smaller guys, that's not being as fast. The speed difference was very apparent, but the size difference was just as much to balance it out.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:35 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,593,146.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Haye would jump at the chance of a Wlad rematch, but he knows he won't get one, the best way to change that would be to beat the 2nd best HW. I can't believe how many people are against Haye fighting the 2nd best HW, acting like he's picking on an old cripple or something.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Joeyzagz
Soir

Rep Power: 23 Joeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyzagz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,548,457,103.51
Total Points: 33,705,591,057.95
Have an e-beer on me - FRKO what a dummy you are - Freedom. still in the red after years of posting here - Freedom. troll - Simurgh 

Quote:
Haye is getting better and stronger, still only 32

Wlad at 37 is will only get slower and older.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:13 PM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 84 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 735,931.71
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

Quote:
Haye doesn't want Wlad because he'd lose again - and maybe worse. We saw he can't beat Wlad, not in 2013 either.
Haye is indeed a coward. But I'd still want to see Vitali knock him out, so my fingers are crossed this fight will happen. It's up to Vitali.
if haye beat vitali it would set up the biggest heavyweight fight since holyfield\lewis...haye\wladimir 2 for all the marbles & a huge cash out...