Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013, 12:58 AM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,148,580,808,107.33
Total Points: 4,764,232,044,491.69
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Default Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

I hate conspiracies, I hate conspiracy theories BUT there are a lot of strange things shown here.

cliffs
-second shooter found, never mentioned again
-supposed AR that was used was found in shooters trunk
-victims dad Robbie Parker "acting" before his press conference(video was questioned on this site)
-a Emilie Parker Fund Facebook page is made before knowing whether she has been killed or not
-some facebook posts from the page have been removed(I hate myself for looking this up)
-emilie is seen with President Obama(I think it's her sister) after the fact
-crazy pedo guy invites six kids into his house and never calls the cops
-crazy pedo guy can't get his story straight
-crazy pedo guy works for the Screen Actors Guild(whatever that means)
-chief medical examiner seems like a complete moron
-no children ever seen
-no emt's ever seen near the school
-department of homeland security were running an exercise 20 minutes away from the school
-exercise was titled "FEMA L-366 Planning for the needs of Children in Disaster" off the Department of Emergency Service & Public Protection
-a R.I.P. Victoria Soto Facebook page was created four days before the shooting (and has since been taken down)
-a few other sites/funds were created before the shooting, regarding the shooting(timezones maybe?)

I hate myself for making this thread, but it's a Saturday and I am at home drinking(forever alone).
Old 01-13-2013, 01:03 AM
nm2tx32
Contender

Rep Power: 2 nm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud of
Bank: 905,220.53
Total Points: 11,044,832,333.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

I hate conspiracies, I hate conspiracy theories BUT there are a lot of strange things shown here.

cliffs
-second shooter found, never mentioned again
-supposed AR that was used was found in shooters trunk
-victims dad Robbie Parker "acting" before his press conference(video was questioned on this site)
-a Emilie Parker Fund Facebook page is made before knowing whether she has been killed or not
-some facebook posts from the page have been removed(I hate myself for looking this up)
-emilie is seen with President Obama(I think it's her sister) after the fact
-crazy pedo guy invites six kids into his house and never calls the cops
-crazy pedo guy can't get his story straight
-crazy pedo guy works for the Screen Actors Guild(whatever that means)
-chief medical examiner seems like a complete moron
-no children ever seen
-department of homeland security were running an exercise 20 minutes away from the school
-exercise was titled "FEMA L-366 Planning for the needs of Children in Disaster" off the Department of Emergency Service & Public Protection
-a R.I.P. Victoria Soto Facebook page was created four days before the shooting (and has since been taken down)
-a few other sites/funds were created before the shooting, regarding the shooting(timezones maybe?)

I hate myself for making this thread, but it's a Saturday and I am at home drinking(forever alone).
watch thiss

Old 01-13-2013, 01:11 AM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,292,231,486,143.32
Total Points: 12,357,408,565,280.85
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. one of the best - sugarsmosley 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

OMG, I've now seen the whole video and I'm sold, they covered it all up:

Old 01-13-2013, 01:16 AM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Rep Power: 40 Cupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond reputeCupo303 has a reputation beyond repute
have a beer - AL YANKAB*TCH Wladimir Klitschko the WBA WBO IBF IBO Ring Champion - Freedom. Happy 5k posts, to one of the more intelligent posters! - *Boss Lady* Happy 5015th post! - Flab One of the best posters out there - Superflo777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA;12912506

[B
-second shooter found, never mentioned again[/B]

-no children ever seen

So there was a second shooter found who shot a bunch of children that weren't there to begin with, whose parents were faking tears because they didn't really get shot?

Makes sense.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:19 AM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Quote:
Ahh, but that's sloppy work. You'd think they would be a little more careful in a planned/staged massacre like this and not set up a page before the event took place.
Old 01-13-2013, 01:19 AM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,148,580,808,107.33
Total Points: 4,764,232,044,491.69
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post
So there was a second shooter found who shot a bunch of children that weren't there to begin with, whose parents were faking tears because they didn't really get shot?

Makes sense.
If you watched the video you would know what I meant by there were no children, those are just cliffs
Old 01-13-2013, 01:21 AM
Russian Crushin
atheist with a gun

Rep Power: 170 Russian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 520,632,366,954,970.19
Total Points: 525,632,918,134,799.81
Happy B-Day brotha! - blaze778 Happy birthday bro! - led superbirthday - TBear cheers bro! - chiguy91 here's a fanta bro...i think - Alx. 
happy birthday! - dj Pepe happy bday again - TBear Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy Happy birthday bro! - led Happy B-day - Cuauhtémoc1520 
ATG - rorymac Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays Russian Crushin, - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years my brother from a Russian mother :beerchug: - jose830 
Great Poster - Dr Rumack HBD bro. - led* Happy Birthday - Freedom. Hope you have a good one! - dan_cov cheers!! - drenlou 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mathed 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Im sold......
Old 01-13-2013, 01:23 AM
Cupo303
Stevenson is neXt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
If you watched the video you would know what I meant by there were no children, those are just cliffs
I've seen part of the video. It's all nonsense.

Every news station rushed to be the first to break the story, getting names and details wrong. That's what happens in a 24-hour media frenzy cycle.

And that's where most of this footage is from.

You still haven't explained to me why there would be a second shooter if there were no children killed to begin with? Is this video suggesting that someone was in fact killed by a Adam Lanza and another shooter, just not the children?

If so, who was killed?
Old 01-13-2013, 01:23 AM
-Mustang-
Hear Me Roar

Rep Power: 49 -Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute-Mustang- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 332,094,674,888,293.50
Total Points: 332,098,714,467,598.94
you need some gifts bro - -veteran420- No Message - -veteran420- to watch your caps on! - -veteran420- My nizzle! - WANGLER No Message - -veteran420- 
Tu eres el mejor! - -Jack- I want one out of your kegerator - Walt Liquor Drink up potna.........I owed you one bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! TGIF!! TIME TO POP BOTTLES!..have a good weekend homie.. - Eyesolated Merry Christmas - Flab 
merry christmas homey, make some wine! - - v e t - here bro, now get off santa's lap. - Ether Red Apple = Red K - Dorian happy new year bud - -MAKAVELLI- Send me the stream bud.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
For having the world's best drinking stories :D - Bossy ATG drunk stories and being absolutely hilarious :D - Bossy thanks for the donation to the Superbowl jackpot :beerchug: if nobody wins points will be sent back - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MUG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian.. Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - bearman3000 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - - v e t - 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Makes sense.
Yes this is common sense ... you also forgot that somehow they started RIP Facebook page and a different Fund page 4 days before the event ... because they somehow all agreed to the event but somehow forgot the date they were supposed to have their kids die ... TS makes perfect sense
Old 01-13-2013, 01:24 AM
nm2tx32
Contender

Rep Power: 2 nm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud ofnm2tx32 has much to be proud of
Bank: 905,220.53
Total Points: 11,044,832,333.45

While it sounds like an outrageous claim, one is left to inquire whether the Sandy Hook shooting ever took place — at least in the way law enforcement authorities and the nation's news media have described," the 47-year-old Tracy writes on his website.

In his most recent posts, Tracy has been writing a timeline of events at Sandy Hook and the media coverage surrounding them, insinuating there is missing information.

Tracy says the narrative presented “became an established reality through the news media's pronounced repetition of the lone gunman narrative and meme. This proposed scenario significantly obscured the fact that police encountered and apprehended two additional shooting suspects on the school's grounds within minutes of the crime."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/newto...#ixzz2HpmOb236
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!