Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 01-12-2013, 05:54 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,926
Rep Power: 21 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,167,552.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,167,552.60
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickcityboxing View Post
Ok... What did mathebula or navaez do that's so great ? You think Nonito beats Moreno ?
I'm not trying to convince you they're great, you're telling me Moreno is. As for what they've done:

Narvaez a ton of title defenses, Ring #1 at 115, two division champ, only defeat to Donaire
Mathebula robbed by then Ring p4p top 10 unified 122 champ Caballero in Caba's hometown.

Nonito beats Moreno no problem. The Narvaez fight happened after Moreno passed on Donaire offer
Reply With Quote
HeroBando is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 01-12-2013, 06:01 PM
ElBossHogg™
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 5,010
Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 24,625.31
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,206,741.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Everything, considering it's a ginger supporter who made it. Donaire has done more in lesser fights, that's a fact. You have no right to bash a better fighter.
man lost all kinds of respect for you just now (not that it should even matter its the internet) but your just hella dumb. So I root for canelo (never defended his resume or anything else just pure rooting for him cause his mexican so I show him love) I can no longer make threads pointing out concerns of fighters that might be better resume wise (as of now) then canelo. your retarded, my thread is about donaire might not be able to compete at elite level much longer as he moves up cause he swoles up too easily but to you since canelo has a worse resume then nonito that makes this thread subject invalid LMFAO.
Reply With Quote
ElBossHogg™ is offline
#23
Old 01-12-2013, 06:01 PM
brickcityboxing
Matthysse is a BEAST!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Newark,NJ USA
Age: 29
Posts: 1,560
Rep Power: 8 brickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,500,080,010.46
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,500,080,010.46
Socio - CubanGuyNYC Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroBando View Post
I'm not trying to convince you they're great, you're telling me Moreno is. As for what they've done:

Narvaez a ton of title defenses, Ring #1 at 115, two division champ, only defeat to Donaire
Mathebula robbed by then Ring p4p top 10 unified 122 champ Caballero in Caba's hometown.

Nonito beats Moreno no problem. The Narvaez fight happened after Moreno passed on Donaire offer
Seems like you are trying to convince me that they are great .... Case in point Moreno is a better win than navaez and mathebula that's not even up for debate... And based off of nnitos performances against those two fighters. Don't think you can say Nonito beats Moreno no problem
Reply With Quote
brickcityboxing is offline
#24
Old 01-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Tacoma by way of St Croix.
Posts: 22,720
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 57 Bushbaby has disabled reputation
Points: 1,255,321,577,843.26
Bank: 21,493,295,838,127.45
Total Points: 22,748,617,415,970.71
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
man lost all kinds of respect for you just now (not that it should even matter its the internet) but your just hella dumb. So I root for canelo (never defended his resume or anything else just pure rooting for him cause his mexican so I show him love) I can no longer make threads pointing out concerns of fighters that might be better resume wise (as of now) then canelo. your retarded, my thread is about donaire might not be able to compete at elite level much longer as he moves up cause he swoles up too easily but to you since canelo has a worse resume then nonito that makes this thread subject invalid LMFAO.
I don't care how much (respect) you lose for me. I don't hold you in high enough regards for that. But concerning the actual tread, I will say that your observation is interesting concerning the least. If he swells up easily against Mares or Rigo, there would be cause for genuine concern.
Reply With Quote
Bushbaby is offline
#25
Old 01-12-2013, 06:07 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7,926
Rep Power: 21 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,167,552.60
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,167,552.60
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickcityboxing View Post
Seems like you are trying to convince me that they are great .... Case in point Moreno is a better win than navaez and mathebula that's not even up for debate... And based off of nnitos performances against those two fighters. Don't think you can say Nonito beats Moreno no problem
I agree Moreno is a better win that each of those individually, but not better than all of them together, esp at 122 where Moreno is unranked
Reply With Quote
HeroBando is offline
#26
Old 01-12-2013, 06:14 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 11,426
Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,901,000,468,067.21
Bank: 10,919,417,500,557.17
Total Points: 18,820,417,968,624.38
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickcityboxing View Post
Seems like you are trying to convince me that they are great .... Case in point Moreno is a better win than navaez and mathebula that's not even up for debate... And based off of nnitos performances against those two fighters. Don't think you can say Nonito beats Moreno no problem
He gave you a good rebuttal with Mathebula, who beat CC and was robbed, and held a belt at 122, Moreno went up to 122.

Moreno would be boring for Nonito and Nonito would win and you guys will say judging from his fight with Moreno Nonito is not good, well how can you be good when guys are afraid to trade from you or cover up and run? heck someone had a gif of that Japanese champion even before the fight started already having his hand up high prepared to block the left hook of Donaire lol, these guys are scared.

Mares will be a tougher fight for Nonito than Moreno or Rigo, Nonito struggles with guys who are super aggressive and dirty, Mares is super aggressive and will rough up Nonito, Rigo fights at a range and so does Moreno, that is an advantage for Nonito.

Rigo would get knocked out bad, he is a sucker for a left hook and has been hurt bad by weak punches. Moreno vs Donaire will be very boring and end in a decision for Donaire.
Reply With Quote
hectari is offline
#27
Old 01-12-2013, 06:15 PM
LHRH89
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 161
Rep Power: 5 LHRH89 has a reputation beyond reputeLHRH89 has a reputation beyond reputeLHRH89 has a reputation beyond reputeLHRH89 has a reputation beyond reputeLHRH89 has a reputation beyond reputeLHRH89 has a reputation beyond reputeLHRH89 has a reputation beyond reputeLHRH89 has a reputation beyond reputeLHRH89 has a reputation beyond reputeLHRH89 has a reputation beyond reputeLHRH89 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 41,953.64
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,953.64
Default

Forget about donaires ability to reign at an elite level for a long time. The fact is and theres no denying it that he swells up around the eyes too easily. I believe he can still go up in weight and continue to dominate when he finally starts fighting guys who are just as big as him if not bigger. Will there come a time when he is matched up against someone who will not be gunshy and be able to tag him even if being outclassed but still tagging donaire in the face? Will his face hold up? Its not as bad as people make it out to be but it could be a concern as he goes up in weight.
Reply With Quote
LHRH89 is offline
#28
Old 01-12-2013, 06:18 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 11,426
Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,901,000,468,067.21
Bank: 10,919,417,500,557.17
Total Points: 18,820,417,968,624.38
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHRH89 View Post
Forget about donaires ability to reign at an elite level for a long time. The fact is and theres no denying it that he swells up around the eyes too easily. I believe he can still go up in weight and continue to dominate when he finally starts fighting guys who are just as big as him if not bigger. Will there come a time when he is matched up against someone who will not be gunshy and be able to tag him even if being outclassed but still tagging donaire in the face? Will his face hold up? Its not as bad as people make it out to be but it could be a concern as he goes up in weight.
Well Marquez face swells up pretty easy and he gets hit a lot and he went up in weight.

I think the main problem is not the swelling, Nonito swells but he doesn't get cut. If he had a problem with cuts sure, but his main problem seems to be his hand.

Nonito isn't really a big guy like people claim he is either he doesn't even rehydrate much on fight night, I think he will cap off at 126 going past 130 is pushing it those guys at 130 a lot of them walk around as high as 150-160 pounds, the guy would have to hire Memo to help him get rock solid muscles like Marquez did, if nonito tries going up in weight he will look like JMM pre Memo bloated and soft.
Reply With Quote
hectari is offline
#29
Old 01-12-2013, 06:22 PM
brickcityboxing
Matthysse is a BEAST!!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Newark,NJ USA
Age: 29
Posts: 1,560
Rep Power: 8 brickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,500,080,010.46
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,500,080,010.46
Socio - CubanGuyNYC Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
He gave you a good rebuttal with Mathebula, who beat CC and was robbed, and held a belt at 122, Moreno went up to 122.

Moreno would be boring for Nonito and Nonito would win and you guys will say judging from his fight with Moreno Nonito is not good, well how can you be good when guys are afraid to trade from you or cover up and run? heck someone had a gif of that Japanese champion even before the fight started already having his hand up high prepared to block the left hook of Donaire lol, these guys are scared.

Mares will be a tougher fight for Nonito than Moreno or Rigo, Nonito struggles with guys who are super aggressive and dirty, Mares is super aggressive and will rough up Nonito, Rigo fights at a range and so does Moreno, that is an advantage for Nonito.

Rigo would get knocked out bad, he is a sucker for a left hook and has been hurt bad by weak punches. Moreno vs Donaire will be very boring and end in a decision for Donaire.
Nonito has trouble with people who aren't considering retiring ... You can call it what you want navaez was coming up from 115 to face Nonito he boxed him in spots and made Nonito look foolish if Nonito doesn't know how to cut off the ring and impose his size on someone who is half his size that's his fault ... Moreno and rigo would give him fits ... The fact that Nonito supporters want him to mares knowing that fight is not going to happen and knowing that mares is there to be hit goes proves TS point he won't go much further ... Mares got rocked by Moreno on more than one occasion in their fight Nonito would probably do the same ... He ain't beating guys like Moreno and rigo and at 126 he might not even get by a guy like salido.
Reply With Quote
brickcityboxing is offline
#30
Old 01-12-2013, 06:32 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 11,426
Rep Power: 5841 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 7,901,000,468,067.21
Bank: 10,919,417,500,557.17
Total Points: 18,820,417,968,624.38
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickcityboxing View Post
Nonito has trouble with people who aren't considering retiring ... You can call it what you want navaez was coming up from 115 to face Nonito he boxed him in spots and made Nonito look foolish if Nonito doesn't know how to cut off the ring and impose his size on someone who is half his size that's his fault ... Moreno and rigo would give him fits ... The fact that Nonito supporters want him to mares knowing that fight is not going to happen and knowing that mares is there to be hit goes proves TS point he won't go much further ... Mares got rocked by Moreno on more than one occasion in their fight Nonito would probably do the same ... He ain't beating guys like Moreno and rigo and at 126 he might not even get by a guy like salido.
So now you admit it, you said he ain't beating Moreno or Rigo? So if Donaire knocks those guys out or beats them in a decision but one of the guys is running will you give him props or still find excuses?

You just said Nonito will not get past a guy like Salido, yet you play off Mares like he is nothing and Nonito will beat him easy, yet you claimed Mares win over Moreno is better than Donaires wins recently, and than go on to say the guy that Mares beat would beat Nonito yet Mares will play into Nonito's hands.

you do know Salido has a similar pressure style to Mares but with more power right? I think Mares and Salido will give Nonito tougher fights than Moreno and Rigo.

You say Mares got rocked by Moreno as to almost knock Mares like Nonito will finish him, yet Rigo has been dropped and hurt much worse yet Nonito will not do the same or worse to Rigo? lmao come on dog, stop being biased.
Reply With Quote
hectari is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
donaire, elite, level, long., rule

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:55 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.