Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: would you fight with us.
yes 14 58.33%
no 10 41.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Truly Grateful!!!!!!

Rep Power: 383 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 387,083,251,292,208,384.00
Total Points: 387,528,757,494,111,296.00
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
Well i'm not Mexican American but I would join the US side because I don't want to get killed. The only way Mexico wins is if we make the US quit.

But, obviously Mexico would have my heart and I would secretly be rooting for Mexico.

I expect all the Pochos to be supporting The US though
So you're not a US citizen, and your location is wrong? Or you were born in the US?
Old 01-12-2013, 01:38 PM
UTEP
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 66 UTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond reputeUTEP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 356,752,379,736,507.69
Total Points: 447,552,389,827,392.38
I truly appreciate that bro! but I don't like eating alone so here's one back enjoy! - jose830 Happy New Year carnal, que estes bien.. - !! AI-Holmes!! good ass poster - I'm so sorry Thanks for the YouTube posting tip, had to idea haha. - CounterPunching I meant 'no idea', not 'to idea' on the last gift.. - CounterPunching 
That's one of the hottest bitches I've ever seen! word! - jose830 el norte beautiful film no doubt - Tha_Greatest No Message - Sake1 :rofl: :rofl: that was funny...salud! - jose830 No Message - chiguy91 
GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner i watched the Bradley/Marquez video on my lunch, thanks for sharing - jose830 :lol1:@homie g funk... I'm in PR right now so I'll send you a tropical fish - jose830 No Message - Sake1 I'm digging this neon sign gifs - -jose- 
it's all good homie - -jose- thanks for the popcorn...hereI left you some - -jose- Thank you.  Toma una fria!  Cheers bro. - damit305 BANG BANG - sugarsmosley to a true atg poster - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Both my parents live in Mexico, if American forces killed them I would definitely switch sides.

Hopefully this never happens cuz I love my country and I have many family members in the military.

Last edited by UTEP; 01-12-2013 at 02:07 PM..
Old 01-12-2013, 01:58 PM
The Hoff
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these parts
Bank: 164,060,599,446.47
Total Points: 264,060,623,083.07
It's truly a blessing to be the first one to give you a gift - thuggery 

2pac said to me: "Why Should I Fight For A Country That Doesn't Give A Shyt About Me Or My People"
I'm with Pac.

Even tho I was born in The States, I would switch sides and fight with The Mexicans.

I laugh at Shytcanos who think they're considered "American".
Sorry Jose, but you're still a dumb "$pic" to the White folks.

Maniac take that Margarito avi off. Margarito don't like bustas
Margarito is Mexican, and you're a traitor.

Imagine fighting next to Margarito. That would be bad ass. México would win in a day!

Long live Margarito!
Old 01-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Doc Holliday
I'm Your Huckleberry

Rep Power: 8 Doc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond reputeDoc Holliday has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,970,011,347.43
Great poster, great person - Aztec Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hoff View Post
2pac said to me: "Why Should I Fight For A Country That Doesn't Give A Shyt About Me Or My People"
I'm with Pac.

Even tho I was born in The States, I would switch sides and fight with The Mexicans.

Sorry Jose, but you're still a dumb "$pic" to the White
You're confusing Raza with nationality. The Mexican government gives less of an ish about its people. Si no, el gobierno no fuera tan ratero.

I'm proud of my heritage but I love my country. Este país, con todos sus defectos, le ha dado a mi familia y a mi lo que México no quiso o pudo. That said, if I take the OP seriously, it would take extreme circumstances for me to fight against Mexico. I wouldn't fight in a war based on bullish. It would have to be something where the Mexican government is hurting its own citizens as well as attacking the US, making it necessary to remove Mexican leadership from power.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:35 PM
AztecWanker
Banned

Rep Power: 0 AztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond reputeAztecWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,712,217,775.35
Total Points: 2,512,201,318,033.63
Thanks for betting. - RED ARMY Party hardy.. - Hard Dick Happy Friday!!! Cheers!! - RicDaRula Thanks alot man - El Dominicano For being one of the few sane forum members around here! - F•R•K•O 
happy 1000th! - JAB5239 Cerveza Con Carácter - Puas Thank you for that donut sir - The Gold Mac you da man! - RJJ The Truth Cool poster wit some common sense. Sip it slow homey - mangler 
cause im the shit - Gift Of Gab Here's an apple for ya....... - Breakbeat you get the pizza, i get the beer...thanks homie - Makavelli Respect homey, for bein one of the site's best - mangler Where you been? - Dominicano Soy! 
A round on me homey - mangler Happy New Year - Freedom. Cheers! - dan_cov Damn, when ISN'T Erik Morales vowing war against someone or something? God bless that man. - thuggery Margarito is a monster - hectari 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Sox8055 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - -Boxzilla- Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - dan_cov Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dan_cov 

Quote:
I'm with Pac.

Maniac take that Margarito avi off. Margarito don't like bustas
Margarito is Mexican, and you're a traitor.

Imagine fighting next to Margarito. That would be bad ass. México would win in a day!

Long live Margarito!
This is the ONLY reason why I would fight for Mexico. Viva la RECONQUISTA!
Old 01-12-2013, 04:04 PM
Sake1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Sake1 has a reputation beyond reputeSake1 has a reputation beyond reputeSake1 has a reputation beyond reputeSake1 has a reputation beyond reputeSake1 has a reputation beyond reputeSake1 has a reputation beyond reputeSake1 has a reputation beyond reputeSake1 has a reputation beyond reputeSake1 has a reputation beyond reputeSake1 has a reputation beyond reputeSake1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,658,347,017,098.74
Total Points: 1,672,348,140,369.06
your sig, one of my favorite Hector "Macho" Camacho pictures - jose830 good songs!!! - E.P.T. thanks for the sig - E.P.T. Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden 

The politics about it would be hard as fuck on us(well for me at least, if not for these other members). Simply - I've always felt connected to my roots, culture and more importantly my parents' homeland so my heart would not allow me to fight against Mexico. Neither would I like fighting against the US though. Stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Berry Picker
I love to pick

Rep Power: 56 Berry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond reputeBerry Picker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,480,159,439,198.34
Total Points: 1,492,210,134,346.44
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

depends on what the war is about.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 01-12-2013, 06:35 PM
EdWins
Winning

Rep Power: 8 EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,104,157,631.87
Total Points: 8,559,228,454.74

Just like the issue of immigration, I would be on the fence with this one...

It's a war I simply wouldn't get involved in. This kind of scenario is similar to that of a child watching his parents get into a heated argument and trying to decide whose side he is on. No matter who is in the right or who is in the wrong, still his parents and he loves em both.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:16 PM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,519.30
Total Points: 6,080,650,764.20
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led 

Quote:
Way to keep your people down, bro.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:24 PM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 621,379,295,060,400.62
Total Points: 649,657,767,626,915.38
For keeping my eyes busy in my long wait for gas, Lol! (beautiful Latina's thread) - jose830 UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner 
my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
Well i'm not Mexican American but I would join the US side because I don't want to get killed. The only way Mexico wins is if we make the US quit.

But, obviously Mexico would have my heart and I would secretly be rooting for Mexico.

I expect all the Pochos to be supporting The US though
A potential spy? LOL