Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-11-2013, 12:53 PM
vxrandall
Contender

Rep Power: 5 vxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant futurevxrandall has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,012,352.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
AUDLEY Harrison will have one last throw of the dice – in the competition which saved him from the boxing scrapheap.

The 41-year-old Londoner will line-up in the ‘Prizefighter International Heavyweights III’ event at York Hall in Bethnal Green on February 23.

Harrison won Prizefighter in October 2009 and credits that victory with putting him on the path to a world title tilt when his career had looked to be in ruins. [Click Here To Read More]
its a waste of a slot for an up and coming fighter or even just a journeyman professional who will ACTUALLY turn up and try! what gets me is that since he tends to fall over when the first punch lands - he clearly hasnt taken that much punishment over his career so its hard to understand why his brain is so scrambled!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Tonyu
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Tonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud of
Total Points: 11,218.77

I know evrybody is taking the Mick out of Fraudly I can't blame them really it is so sad for him this has happened to his career- thinking about it the worst thing that Audley could of done was win the Gold medal at the Olympics, so much was expected of him probably surrounded by people tell him his the greatest will achieve as much as Lennox or more and it seems that this is still staying with him and now haunting him, the voice inside his head never let him rest and I feel today that our current olympics will be under the same pressure because of their exposure in the media - if you ar'nt guided by the right people you could up in a mess like Audley I just hope his made alot of money from this otherwise all in vain but I guess not because he is still trying, you can't tell me is doing this for any other reason than money
Old 01-11-2013, 07:00 PM
yoz
Yoz

Rep Power: 39 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,399,778,682,213,497.50
Total Points: 2,916,778,682,228,030.00
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz thanks man - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Thanks for the tip...lol - jazluvr smear this in your ugly face and suck a fat c0ck, slut - Rammstein spastic cunt!!! - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

First PF, then the World!
Old 01-11-2013, 07:12 PM
S. Saddler 1310
Banned

Rep Power: 0 S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,998,947,747.14

he challenged (albeit undeservedly) for a world title. what's the point in just keeping on going for these smaller prizes at his age? unless he's in need of money. yeah, that must be it. but i wish he'd retire, for his sake and for everyone else's.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:00 PM
Enzo Mc is SHIT
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Enzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond reputeEnzo Mc is SHIT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,101,096,627.36
Enzooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! - Sir TomJones Prick - Scott-Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vxrandall View Post
its a waste of a slot for an up and coming fighter or even just a journeyman professional who will ACTUALLY turn up and try! what gets me is that since he tends to fall over when the first punch lands - he clearly hasnt taken that much punishment over his career so its hard to understand why his brain is so scrambled!
You realise he's won this before, right?

Come on A-Force. UNDISPUTED IN 2014
Old 01-12-2013, 06:33 AM
micky1971
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 micky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond reputemicky1971 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 483,502.16
Total Points: 1,001,622,427.01

yoh adrian! NAHHHH! no glory here.
ONE WORD, CUNT.