No announcement yet.

Andre Berto Can Rule @ 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    I don't understand why he doesn't hit harder. He would be so much better if he stopped being a light puncher.
    And the Pats would be so much better if they secretly videotaped other teams practicing.

Oh wait..........

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      And the Pats would be so much better if they secretly videotaped other teams practicing.

Oh wait..........

We would have gotten away with it and won two Super Bowls, if it wasn't for those meddling Giants and their stupid dog Eli.

Comment

We would have gotten away with it and won two Super Bowls, if it wasn't for those meddling Giants and their stupid dog Eli.

The Pats offense is frightening. I think they might take it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

The Pats offense is frightening. I think they might take it this year.
          I have zero confidence. I honestly think they will lose to the Texans this weekend. I'm not saying that as a reverse jinx, this is too similar to the Jets situation two years ago, where the Pats killed them in the regular season and lost to them in the playoffs. Brady has to play perfect, and he probably won't.

And anyone out of the NFC would beat them in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Comment

Berto would get stopped by almost every 154 pounder with a name... Hes just not that good...

Comment

I have zero confidence. I honestly think they will lose to the Texans this weekend. I'm not saying that as a reverse jinx, this is too similar to the Jets situation two years ago, where the Pats killed them in the regular season and lost to them in the playoffs. Brady has to play perfect, and he probably won't.

And anyone out of the NFC would beat them in the Super Bowl.
                I think they beat the Texans but they're gonna have one hell of a hard game against Packers, Falcons or 49ers. Seacocks won't make it.

Oh yea and they have to get past the Broncos who should be able to beat the Ravens.

Comment

no he wouldn't, fuck him
                  Collazo just about beat him a few yrs ago
                  he lost to that cunt Ortiz who quits when fights gets rough
                  little man Guerrero beat the living shit out of him
                  Berto is a twat, all JMW's kick his ass

Comment

BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

damn larry's alts are horrible

Comment

Working...