Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny is going to drop the belt. Hope I wrong I want this fight yesterday.

Comment

laughing at you chicks in here thinking garcia's avoiding this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
        What evidence is there to say Garcia is avoiding Matthysse?

Just a hunch and a vibe I get from videos, his blatant ducking/protection of/from Ajose who was his mandatory for some time. That & I am not entirely sure he even gets past Judah. Likable kid but frankly I don't think he is all that myself.

Comment

Danny will take the fight. Lets see how the Judah fight goes first though...

Comment

the true boxing fans can blatantly see that the corruption that's taking over our sport is like pancreatic cancer.....no cure in sight.

Comment

Man great move by the WBC , I'm not a Danny hater love his style . Hes just a confident young buck enjoying his life can't hate on that. But if he decides to vacate will look real bad on his part.

Comment

Ha.... I believe it when it happens.... WBC ordering mandatory title defenses... yea right

Comment

This will be a good fight. If Matthysse wins will Amir Khan fight him?

Comment

The WBC cant order jack ****...they need the fighters, more than the fighters need those belts.

I find it funny how most of these guys on here downtalk the sanctioning bodies and say how useless they are.

Those same guys will put their utmost confidence in a sanctioning body actually "making" a fight happen...especially if it's a fight that they want to happen. Irony?

The same **** happened with the Chavez/Martinez fight...the WBC had NO power to make it happen.That fight happened because Bob wanted it to happen.

Comment

Sulaiman how about Canelo?????when he is going to fight his mandatory?????discriminiation????

Comment

Working...
                      X