Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-11-2013, 05:00 PM
thatdudespits
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 thatdudespits is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,010,020,469.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum
Quote:

Originally Posted by thatdudespits

none.... just bandwagon fanboys ASSuming ... Garcia faced khan.... and then faced morales who had a rematch clause.... now hes facing judah.... and matthysse (even if you think he got robbed) had a really close fight with zab... and zab got the win... so far dannys taking on good comp... i expect the matthysse fight to get made... and i expect danny to handle zab in a more spectacular manner than lucas

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

sure none that's why garcia said matthysse wasn't worthy yet and that's why he's fighting failure judah instead of his mandatory. none right?
judah didnt fail the lucas matthysse test... and if lucas is so great and he had trouble with zab....doesnt that make zab a worthy opponent?

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-11-2013, 06:11 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 338,305,042,224,201.38
Total Points: 638,305,042,225,911.25
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapaw View Post
When Rios KO alvarado, GBP immediately said Matthysse is ready for Rios but when their own boxer (Garcia) won, they hide Garcia on Matthysse... we never hear them matching Matthysse to Garcia!
Because Rios is with Top Rank and both Garcia and Matthysse is with Golden Boy.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:26 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 58 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,150,359,980.10
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdudespits View Post
judah didnt fail the lucas matthysse test... and if lucas is so great and he had trouble with zab....doesnt that make zab a worthy opponent?

judah clearly lost to matthysse aka he failed. then he fought khan and failed even harder meanwhile matthysse has been destroying people. after garcia beats judah and judah gets another undeserved title shot are you going to say but but judah did ok vs matthysse! how many opportunities does that gift win get judah?
Old 01-11-2013, 06:57 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
judah clearly lost to matthysse aka he failed. then he fought khan and failedeven harder meanwhile matthysse has been destroying people. after garcia beats judah and judah gets another undeserved title shot are you going to say but but judah did ok vs matthysse! how many opportunities does that gift win get judah?
I don't understand this post. Judah didn't clearly lose because he got the decision bogus or not and Zab still made it to the end after being knocked down. Zab is known to quit when the pressure is on and Matthysse couldn't do it. I watched the fight and Zab was in it. Wasn't like it was a complete shut out. Khan stopped Zab period, something Matthysse couldn't do with all his supposed to be poweful punches and Khan has the glass chin and no defense remember? Who has Matthysse been destroying? Khan destroyed Zab not Matthysse. Matthysse hasn't beaten anyone to note in the 140 division. Honestly speaking from my own opinion I think Matthysse is overrated on here. I sincerely hope Matthysse/Garcia gets made.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:20 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 58 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,150,359,980.10
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRUSTLER View Post
I don't understand this post. Judah didn't clearly lose because he got the decision bogus or not and Zab still made it to the end after being knocked down. Zab is known to quit when the pressure is on and Matthysse couldn't do it. I watched the fight and Zab was in it. Wasn't like it was a complete shut out. Khan stopped Zab period, something Matthysse couldn't do with all his supposed to be poweful punches and Khan has the glass chin and no defense remember? Who has Matthysse been destroying? Khan destroyed Zab not Matthysse. Matthysse hasn't beaten anyone to note in the 140 division. Honestly speaking from my own opinion I think Matthysse is overrated on here. I sincerely hope Matthysse/Garcia gets made.
so is khan better than mayweather since he stopped zab? zab made it to the end against floyd i guess he won. it wasn't a complete shutout zab wins!
Old 01-11-2013, 08:32 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
so is khan better than mayweather since he stopped zab? zab made it to the end against floyd i guess he won. it wasn't a complete shutout zab wins!
I'm not even talking about Mayweather. That fight was so long ago. Zab has been long done after that. At 140, Zab is not a top fighter. If you want to go there. Zab found an escape route from getting KO'd by hitting Floyd in the nuts. Zab was getting his ass spanked, felt the pressure and opted to foul. That didn't happen with Matthysse and on top of that. Zab was way younger and fresher then he is now. Garcia better make an example out of Zab or else I'm questioning him too.

Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-11-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:52 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 27 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 154,282,148,226,723.12
Total Points: 211,783,148,336,080.16
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 great poster - jas 

Nice to see WBC making some positive moves. You almost there Lucas!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Chino Madonna
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Chino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 884,216,689,354.99
Total Points: 916,524,065,340.12
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

I know a lot of people are salivating over this fight because they want to see Lucas get his hands on Garcia, but first and foremost, this is a sensational fight. Absolutely one of the best that can be made in boxing right now.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:41 PM
boxingfan_123
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 boxingfan_123 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan_123 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan_123 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan_123 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan_123 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan_123 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan_123 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan_123 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan_123 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan_123 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan_123 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,083,726.67

Haha... yeah can't wait!
Old 01-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is

Rep Power: 12 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,090,809.33
great poster - jas atg poster - jas 

I like both guys, so I don't really care who wins but I just want to see this fight. I'd put my money on Mattyse though I think he's a better overall fighter and I think he has a higher IQ. People might say Lucas will have more heart or more of a warrior and Danny might be a pretty boy but I think the guy has just as much heart as Mattyse and LOOKING hard doesn't mean sh*t. No quit in either one of them, definitely a dream match of 2013 for me.