Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-11-2013, 03:08 PM
Boxing1706
Contender

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,982.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Lmao... Prescott also KO'ed Khan and look where he's at now. And it took 2 tries for Garcia to KO a shot to pieces beyond prime rolling down the hill Morales. Yup, definitely gonna KO Matthysse.
What is Matthysse ****in superman??

If Garcia hits Lucas with the same left hook he hit Morales with hes goin down.Take your head out of Matthysse's butthole hes only human he can be kod just like anybody else.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-11-2013, 03:09 PM
sapaw
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 sapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond reputesapaw has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,035,044.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocktx View Post
They can't be 100% sure that they'll both win. But if they fight each other thay can be sure that one will lose.

GBP does this but TR doesn't really do this. Arum mostly keeps his fights in house because of his beef with GBP.
One will lose and drop his stock a little but the other one will have higher stock... Its a win or even for GBP... they got all the earnings and they give us great fight! so whats the problem with Garcia-Matthysse fight?
Old 01-11-2013, 03:10 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 51 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,724,166,322,321.87
Total Points: 24,735,166,901,204.19
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
The only problem Matthysse had in those fights was being a foreign fighter at the mercy of shady judging.

LM is the man at 140, Garcia will find that out in due time.
If he's the man, why the **** are you and others cosigning the Mike Dallas fight and were also ok with Hank Lundy moving up when Lundy, according to the same posters, was too much of a bum for Broner to fight moving up?
Old 01-11-2013, 03:56 PM
rocktx
Contender

Bank: 112,588.99
Total Points: 200,000,122,084.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapaw View Post
One will lose and drop his stock a little but the other one will have higher stock... Its a win or even for GBP... they got all the earnings and they give us great fight! so whats the problem with Garcia-Matthysse fight?
No problem with the fight at all. I hope it happens. I was just saying what i think GBP is doing. Because looking at the division, I think Garcia and Matthysse are definitely the 2 best in the division. So they might be more inclined to take the chance fighting the other fighters, although them fighting each other is ok too because like you said one stock goes up and on down. But remember these are greedy promoters so if they can protect and milk 2 fighters instead of one then they will. Not to mention Matthysse has 2 losses already. If he loses again his big money future will be lookin dim.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:01 PM
thatdudespits
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 thatdudespits is an unknown quantity at this point
Total Points: 3,010,021,201.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC
Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_cov

He will vacate.

What evidence is there to say Garcia is avoiding Matthysse?
none.... just fanboy assumptions

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 01-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Alx.
King of Aesthetics

Rep Power: 16 Alx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 227,858,843,253,884.81
Total Points: 227,864,043,542,910.28
Gift - eddie_monster Drink up - ??? Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Blue parallelogram for you to try out - ??? No Message - chiguy91 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Write down what youre gonna say to her and rehearse the lines - EngorgedW/Blood Angus burger homey - MANGLER Cheers - BulgariasFinest Thanks. - WarriorSoul 
No Message - Dorian back at ya - Rapid Counter thanks. and like wise bruh. - AntonTheMedium Wow, thanks bro. Right back at ya. - BulgariasFinest Top poster! - Money_May 
merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Knowledge is power, I need a shower. - Master Cvnt Cheers to that bro - ted*. thanks mask man - Honey Team 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - arraamis Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - chiguy91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - rorymac Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

let's make it happen
Old 01-11-2013, 04:46 PM
thatdudespits
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC
Quote:

He will vacate.

none.... just bandwagon fanboys ASSuming ... Garcia faced khan.... and then faced morales who had a rematch clause.... now hes facing judah.... and matthysse (even if you think he got robbed) had a really close fight with zab... and zab got the win... so far dannys taking on good comp... i expect the matthysse fight to get made... and i expect danny to handle zab in a more spectacular manner than lucas

Old 01-11-2013, 04:46 PM
thatdudespits
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC
Quote:

He will vacate.

none.... just bandwagon fanboys ASSuming ... Garcia faced khan.... and then faced morales who had a rematch clause.... now hes facing judah.... and matthysse (even if you think he got robbed) had a really close fight with zab... and zab got the win... so far dannys taking on good comp... i expect the matthysse fight to get made... and i expect danny to handle zab in a more spectacular manner than lucas

Old 01-11-2013, 04:51 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 61 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,150,372,608.76
I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It 
this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon No Message - Tha_Greatest 
stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 
you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdudespits View Post

sure none that's why garcia said matthysse wasn't worthy yet and that's why he's fighting failure judah instead of his mandatory. none right?
Old 01-11-2013, 05:57 PM
thatdudespits
Interim Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26
Quote:

Originally Posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA

I hope there's no ducking. I think Garcia has a pretty good chance at stopping Matthysse.

Based on what? The way he KO'ed Kendall Holt or Campbell or Theopane?
did matthysse stop zab or alexander? nope and zabs been stopped a few times....

lucas has shown good power, decent skills... but as of right now he hasnt earned his godlike status on these forums... so i have to call him overrated....

when danny stops zab in spectacular fashion the popular opinion will change again.