Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Which king of Floyd fan are you?
A fan that supports Floyd/ginger. 26 61.90%
A fan that rejects Floyd/ginger. 16 38.10%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 01-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 20,791,170,679,100.63
Total Points: 22,746,492,238,165.65
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredh View Post
Seeing PBF over the years do you really think Guerrero would want to fight dirty against PBF? PBF is real good with those elbows and forearms. Forget about the ref people think PBF soft cause of his style but the man in ring doesn't shy away from getting down and dirty. IMO Berto was just being a sucka and a punk in that fight and letting Guerrero have his way with him and doing nothing about it. Guerrero basically took Berto lunch money without a fight!

The bold can't be based off the Berto fight?
You bolded me, so I bolded you. Do you really believe Berto (let) the Ghost treat him like a thief stepson??
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-10-2013, 04:19 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,387,732,792,184.58
Total Points: 7,398,733,307,377.78
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredh View Post
My point has nothing to do with what Canelo brings to the table money wise cause he has a fanbase and following. But to use the word "EARNED" when discussing a fight between him and PBF is just not right/ 100% wrong. Based on money Canelo is being "GIVEN/GIFTED" a possible fight against PBF.
floyd's history shows he will fight a 154lb champion if the fight is very lucrative. As of right now, what other 154lber can provide this to floyd?

ODH and Cotto didn't earn a floyd fight based on who they beat. Niether was going to beat floyd. They both wanted to make money and used floyd as much as he used them. How is a floyd/canelo fight,other than canelo's age, any different.

I see your point and respect it.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:20 PM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 20 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,081,322,609.02
Total Points: 17,081,332,495.31
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
You bolded me, so I bolded you. Do you really believe Berto (let) the Ghost treat him like a thief stepson??
LLS at the bold!!

To answer your question yes. Anytime Guerrero did some questionable stuff rules wise Berto would step back and complain to the ref. I mean damn as a man after a while you have to take up that cause on your own. After a few rounds of you complaining and the ref not saying anything or paying attention to your complaints take matters in your own hands and give as good as you getting. For 12 rounds Berto did nothing but act like sucka to me. Hell look at how he didn't even fight back after the final bell had rung and Guerrero kept hitting him. Berto got his skirt pulled up in that fight to me.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:21 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 43 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 

Quote:
I dont think Berto could do anything about that ass whoppin. His lack of boxing knowledge was exsposed bad.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:22 PM
DeadLikeMe
Banned

Rep Power: 0 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 163,871,832,871,502.84
Total Points: 164,056,840,357,758.22
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Who expects to be hit repeatedly after the bell like that though?
Old 01-10-2013, 04:24 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
look man, once ghost did that berto needed to either get grimey or start holding. he looked completely out of his leauge.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:24 PM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 20 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
floyd's history shows he will fight a 154lb champion if the fight is very lucrative. As of right now, what other 154lber can provide this to floyd?

ODH and Cotto didn't earn a floyd fight based on who they beat. Niether was going to beat floyd. They both wanted to make money and used floyd as much as he used them. How is a floyd/canelo fight,other than canelo's age, any different.

I see your point and respect it.
I feel the same as the bold with your points and never disagreed with it. Difference though is that those fighters had a track record and reputation and had actually been earned all the big money fights against the best they possibly could get. Canelo has actually done fvck all except be born and box competition and quality be damned.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:28 PM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
look man, once ghost did that berto needed to either get grimey or start holding. he looked completely out of his leauge.
Exactly to the bold. Guerrero basically did what Naz Richardson told B-HOP to do in that fight when in between rounds Naz said "he don't belong on the yard X take his commisary" Berto basically got his commisary taken and did nothing about it!
Old 01-10-2013, 04:45 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,337,122,099,514.40
Total Points: 2,466,791,029,923.07
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAC-BOY View Post
Here we go again! Obviously reading is not your strong point. Nor is comprehension. Where did i ever call floyd was a SWW? I didnt! I know exactly how many times he fought at SWW (154)! What id did say was (sincse you have a very hard time comprehending) Floyd last fought at 154!
:AOR:No matter how hard you try...you still make yourself look dumber trying to make someone else look bad! Give up. Its not for you. You suck at it! Nice try though.

What is it they say? A picture is worth a thousand words.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 20,791,170,679,100.63
Total Points: 22,746,492,238,165.65
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
I'm sorry, does Berto have 2 fist in a boxing ring?? Uh, how bout swinging back??