Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-10-2013, 12:10 PM
DanboSmitty
Contender

Rep Power: 3 DanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 85,000,012,774.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
To his credit, that was past-prime Margarito. Prime Margarito was avoided by everyone and they momma, except Cintron ironically.

He's a bum.

How is Cotto I not Margarito's best win? Beating Cotto is his greatest win by far and after that he got Mosley fight. Margarito was fully in his prime when he got beat by Shane, only difference is he had no plaster. Cheater got ****ed up and rightly so.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Jizzturkey
Up and Comer

Total Points: 71,021.40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
He was a beast at LW but ever since he moved up to WW, he's been mediocre.

His best win is Oscar De La Hoya (13 years ago). Good win and somehow catapulted him to P4P #1.

Then loses to Vernon Forrest x2. Beats shot Vargas 2x. Loses to Winky x2. Shoulda lost to the Oscar rematch. Beats mid-tier guys like Collazo (good win IMO), Estrada, etc.

Then lets Cotto squeak by him then looks like ass vs shot Mayorga.

Then has his best win since Oscar, an already beaten fighter in Margarito. Shane is really lucky Margarito came in mentally fucked from what happened in the locker room.

Then it's all downhill from there. He was already gonna be used as a stepping stone for Berto, had a full training camp, then Floyd steps in, has another training camp and looks like ass. Has a TERRIBLE fight vs Sergio fkn Mora, looks like ass vs Pac and Canelo.

I don't see how this guy is so great above LW. He lost every single top fight he had. Oh, and he's a proven cheater.

Discuss, gentlemen.
Margarito comes off the best win of his entire career and looks sensational against Miguel Cotto... the fight after Shane Mosley a 38 year old has been bum Ko's mexicos false idol after he's been caught with a hard substance in his gloves... I can understand your hate for shane mosley .. if I loved someone and looked up to them and sucked them off at every oppertunity then some bum 40 year old knocked seven shades of **** out of them and exposed their dirty cheating secret I would hate that guy forever
Old 01-10-2013, 01:07 PM
King_Rome
Up and Comer

Total Points: 12,644.40

SMH...

[youtube]XxHY2V1CKDw[/youtube]

Fuuuu, not sure how to upload vids. Peep this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxHY2V1CKDw

Nuff said.
Old 01-10-2013, 01:16 PM
12TRIBEsRiSe
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts12TRIBEsRiSe is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 26,660.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushbaby View Post
nope, but i'll fvck yours though. I don't know if you noticed, but i don't talk bout peoples mothers.

Furthermore neither floyd nor pacman wanted none of the punisher. I can post what the hell i want to brah. If you don't like it, ignore it.
pretty much nobody at 147 wanted to fight pw