Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-12-2013, 12:39 PM
Samboxrec
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Samboxrec will become famous soon enoughSamboxrec will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,730.78
Total Points: 36,270.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.moreno View Post
can someone please help me out here. im trying to remember who in the helll GGG has faught and beaten that is noteworthy? he is probbaly the most hyped up fighter on this forum so please enlighten me.im curious why so many of you hold him up so high. fighters like Canelo and Broner seem to get thrown to the side as unproven but GGG is top of the food chain......????
It's simple me and my fellow Caucasians all want to meet and greet triple g somewhere in a war torn Russian basement where we can join in with gennady as he beats his chained up sister who is outside in the cage showing off his immaculate combos fierce punching power and high boxing iq as he slathers his half bred twin sis with uppercut after uppercut
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-12-2013, 12:41 PM
King_
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 King_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,569,954,599,796.76
Well deserved - HaglerSteelChin Another one - HaglerSteelChin herecomesthemoney.gif - HanzGruber To wipe your tears with pussy - Boxing Goat Nuthugger - Pigeons 

To the guy asking where the Russian in Golovkin is...... His middle name is: Gennadyevich, hence why they call him GGG.

/debate