Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Muscles72
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Muscles72 will become famous soon enoughMuscles72 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,592.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcsr61 View Post
His next fight is with smelling salt because whoever he fights is going to put him back to sleep. The guy is a fraud with all those catch weight titles where his opponents had to drain themselves for the money. Pacroid walked around getting credit when in fact he cheated the sport by being juiced & getting titles from bigger guys at a lower weight. Every time I hear his name I think about how the boxing organization allowed this fraud to get away with the biggest scam since Bernard Madoff. Instead of choosing an opponent he should be in jail for fraud..
I hear ya about the catch weight mess but the guy wasn't juicing he made it clear why the drug testing was a problem for him they took blood the week of the morales fight and said he felt weak.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-09-2013, 06:49 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 21 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,162,604.13
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcsr61 View Post
His next fight is with smelling salt because whoever he fights is going to put him back to sleep. The guy is a fraud with all those catch weight titles where his opponents had to drain themselves for the money. Pacroid walked around getting credit when in fact he cheated the sport by being juiced & getting titles from bigger guys at a lower weight. Every time I hear his name I think about how the boxing organization allowed this fraud to get away with the biggest scam since Bernard Madoff. Instead of choosing an opponent he should be in jail for fraud..
hey bud, pac earned titles in 6 division, 4 lineal before asking for his 1st catchweight. nobody else has done that
Old 01-09-2013, 07:00 PM
LA_2_Vegas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,501,350,882.03

I'm itching to watch him fight again. The whole thing adds another layer to a crazy career and I'm more interested than ever to watch the rest play out. Of course we will have to see how he comes back, but even if he drops off a little more, I still think he will be around for at least 2 more years and there will be some more memorable fights left.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Muscles72
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 Muscles72 will become famous soon enoughMuscles72 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 19,592.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
I'm itching to watch him fight again. The whole thing adds another layer to a crazy career and I'm more interested than ever to watch the rest play out. Of course we will have to see how he comes back, but even if he drops off a little more, I still think he will be around for at least 2 more years and there will be some more memorable fights left.
He will definitely be around for a little while but still don't think he will be the same fighter I hope so yes but history repeats itself man and we seen great fighters get stopped like that and come back real hesitant in the ring for example remember when jones put calzaghe on his butt? Joe was hurt and when he got up jones didn't attack basically let him get away then joe took over the old jones would've have punished him into submission but I guess every fighter is different and we have to give the benefit of the doubt.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:13 PM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 102,823,870,418,852.80
Total Points: 102,823,870,438,547.41
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil &quot;Best I've ever faced&quot; thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist &quot;The best I've ever faced&quot; = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade darkar View Post
i didnt **** on his religion you complete and utter fanboy. i said he needs to stop telling everybody about god every time he does an interview. his job is to beat people up, not talk about god.
Do you say that about every fighter that talks something other then boxing in a interview? Or is it just the god part the bothers you. Technically you not talking about boxing either you talking about him talking about god you coulda mentioned something about his next fight or how it will go. Instead you didn't so stfu and talk boxing.

I mean Floyd talks money and talks **** more then he talks boxing it Seems.

Broner talks ****

Bernard talks about his life and stint in jail all the time.

Victor Ortiz can never keep an interview away from his horrible home life in Kansas

Amir khan talks about nothing at all 99% of the time.

In other words fighters talk more about bull **** then they do boxing so it really shouldnt bother you.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:45 PM
kiDynamite92
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 kiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond reputekiDynamite92 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,318,951,769,363.14
Total Points: 1,332,951,785,570.51
Cheers bro! :beerchug: - jose830 

I'm surprised they let him leave in one piece, wonder if the residents have seen that video of him trying to convert Ellie Seckback to christianity.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:29 AM
LarryXXX
Hard Work..Dedication!!

Rep Power: 207 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 355,545,225,958,183,796,736.00
Total Points: 355,545,317,958,184,009,728.00
you something else man. You generous as hell - MAKING_MONEY positive unbiased posts - thuggery Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios for that kunt between ur legs - Warrios take it like it's floyd - Warrios 
celebrate ur inner fruit - Warrios No Message - WESS A hero of Boxingscene - valero Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 TMT - JonoYoungP4P 
No Message - Scott.Weiland. im dropping benjamins like AB - sugarsmosley u stay up breh - BTL WAR Mayweather! - LoadedWraps To the Mayweather Mafia Don! - LoadedWraps 
Have one on me Lad - Rocky... Cheers - Croyd for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade darkar View Post
i didnt **** on his religion you complete and utter fanboy. i said he needs to stop telling everybody about god every time he does an interview. his job is to beat people up, not talk about god.
God has been good to him and you learn to praise his name and that is what he does,why on the hell would you even care?you have no idea how God has affected his life so it is not your place to speak on his religion.

and me a fan boy???son i take you to the cleaners every time you try me..i got more boxing knowledge then you will ever have,stay in your lane
Old 01-10-2013, 09:04 AM
komodo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 komodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 227,662,335,134,412.56
Total Points: 231,589,724,942,340.62
here you go bro - chiguy91 have a beer bro - Talisayen egt - D.I.E.S.E.L egt - D.I.E.S.E.L egt - D.I.E.S.E.L 
drink up.. - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - eddie_monster cheers bro! - chiguy91 gift - MANGLER have a TV bro - chiguy91 
Some popcorn for ya - arraamis Have a pretzel - eddie_monster Here you go - ??? bottle of drank - MANGLER have an apple this time. - chiguy91 
Chocolate Milk :D - Very Rich Man thanx - Starof David Cheers bro - dan_cov No Message - Starof David A gift, a book, knowledge is important for this World :) - Jadon 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - AL YANKAB*TCH AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Very Rich Man 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Starof David Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Starof David Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Jadon Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Jury Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Jury Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaestix1 View Post
pac is actually one of the biggest whinners/excuse makers and losers in the sport....he claims jmm landed a lucky punch, his used racism to sway pac-tards to believe he won pac-marquez III, he was full of excuses after morales beat **** outta him....if anything that POS is the butthurt whinner. i hope he return to ring soon so i can see him get his head knocked off again because that was a thing of beauty but given his track record it will be against weak competition. i'm glad all of those pac-tards were in misery seeing him get his head knocked off.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:11 AM
damuttz112
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 damuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 54,362.01
To a good poster - FkDaHtrs To a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Old 01-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Furn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Furn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,120,319,998,051.72
Total Points: 7,120,320,073,611.95
Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny stuff - hectari 

Well this thread turned to **** as expected, anyway Bradley, Jmm then Floyd should be the plan with retirement if be loses any of those.