Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Back From Israel, Unsure About Next Fight - Page 3 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 04:19 PM #21
JeanGrey JeanGrey is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Providence, RI
Posts: 113
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 5
JeanGrey is a jewel in the roughJeanGrey is a jewel in the roughJeanGrey is a jewel in the rough
Points: 3,167.39
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,167.39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaestix1 View Post
pac is actually one of the biggest whinners/excuse makers and losers in the sport....he claims jmm landed a lucky punch, his used racism to sway pac-tards to believe he won pac-marquez III, he was full of excuses after morales beat **** outta him....if anything that POS is the butthurt whinner. i hope he return to ring soon so i can see him get his head knocked off again because that was a thing of beauty but given his track record it will be against weak competition. i'm glad all of those pac-tards were in misery seeing him get his head knocked off.
U Mad Bro?

lol

JeanGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-09-2013, 05:08 PM #22
checko12 checko12 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ca all day
Posts: 226
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
checko12 has a spectacular aura aboutchecko12 has a spectacular aura about
Points: 7,558.37
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,558.37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaestix1 View Post
pac is actually one of the biggest whinners/excuse makers and losers in the sport....he claims jmm landed a lucky punch, his used racism to sway pac-tards to believe he won pac-marquez III, he was full of excuses after morales beat **** outta him....if anything that POS is the butthurt whinner. i hope he return to ring soon so i can see him get his head knocked off again because that was a thing of beauty but given his track record it will be against weak competition. i'm glad all of those pac-tards were in misery seeing him get his head knocked off.
You got problems. If this is how you really feel, I am very sorry for you and the people that have to deal with you.
checko12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:08 PM #23
peter stark peter stark is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 193
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
peter stark is on a distinguished road
Points: 3,816.70
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,816.70
Default

wow, what anger and ill will!
Pacquiao has done nothing but provide the most exciting fights for the last ten years and people are still down on him. The guy was destroying Marquez. I suggest his loss was due to missing advice: Roach should've noticed the danger of the looping right hand especially since Marquez had already caught him and knocked him down in the 3rd round.
Pac was literally running after Marquez at the end of the 6th round and I remember wondering at the time whether he wasn't making a mistake with his impatience..
peter stark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:08 PM #24
checko12 checko12 is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ca all day
Posts: 226
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
checko12 has a spectacular aura aboutchecko12 has a spectacular aura about
Points: 7,558.37
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,558.37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter stark View Post
wow, what anger and ill will!
Pacquiao has done nothing but provide the most exciting fights for the last ten years and people are still down on him. The guy was destroying Marquez. I suggest his loss was due to missing advice: Roach should've noticed the danger of the looping right hand especially since Marquez had already caught him and knocked him down in the 3rd round.
Pac was literally running after Marquez at the end of the 6th round and I remember wondering at the time whether he wasn't making a mistake with his impatience..
Totally agree
checko12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:11 PM #25
jpcsr61 jpcsr61 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 89
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
jpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these partsjpcsr61 is infamous around these parts
Points: 3,383.37
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,383.37
Default

His next fight is with smelling salt because whoever he fights is going to put him back to sleep. The guy is a fraud with all those catch weight titles where his opponents had to drain themselves for the money. Pacroid walked around getting credit when in fact he cheated the sport by being juiced & getting titles from bigger guys at a lower weight. Every time I hear his name I think about how the boxing organization allowed this fraud to get away with the biggest scam since Bernard Madoff. Instead of choosing an opponent he should be in jail for fraud..
jpcsr61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:43 PM #26
DominiBox DominiBox is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,878
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
DominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,300,000,041,984.84
Bank: 1,762,714.16
Total Points: 1,300,001,804,699.00
No Message - mellow_mood No Message - DominiBox No Message - DominiBox 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - DominiBox Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DominiBox 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcsr61 View Post
His next fight is with smelling salt because whoever he fights is going to put him back to sleep. The guy is a fraud with all those catch weight titles where his opponents had to drain themselves for the money. Pacroid walked around getting credit when in fact he cheated the sport by being juiced & getting titles from bigger guys at a lower weight. Every time I hear his name I think about how the boxing organization allowed this fraud to get away with the biggest scam since Bernard Madoff. Instead of choosing an opponent he should be in jail for fraud..
Yeah yeah.... let it go butthurt!
DominiBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:51 PM #27
jaestix1 jaestix1 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,740
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
jaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these partsjaestix1 is infamous around these parts
Points: 184,191.65
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 184,191.65
Uneducated, ignorant, racist. - thuggery 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by checko12 View Post
You got problems. If this is how you really feel, I am very sorry for you and the people that have to deal with you.
everyone loves me except pac-dickblowers........they hate me and i'm glad they do because the feeling is mutual. pac tried to cheat the sport of boxing with his catch-weights, PED's, fake titles, and weak competition.....he got his a$$ ktfo and he got what he deserved....so did his fans.
jaestix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:56 PM #28
djeffectz djeffectz is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 612
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
djeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond reputedjeffectz has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,089,648.13
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,089,648.13
Default

Pacquiao is not the face of boxing anymore, lets talk someone new now... Like Broner or whomever
djeffectz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:07 PM #29
shade darkar shade darkar is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 6,721
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Rep Power: 22
shade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,028,218.81
Bank: 55,361,178,434,877.56
Total Points: 55,362,178,463,096.38
Big ups G - The_Demon shade darkar deserves a kick - Freedom. 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
God is real and he believes in him,God woke him up,God allowed him to be successful in life.If you o not believe in God then that is your issue,but do not sh1t on another mans religion.
i didnt **** on his religion you complete and utter fanboy. i said he needs to stop telling everybody about god every time he does an interview. his job is to beat people up, not talk about god.
shade darkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:14 PM #30
PulpFriction PulpFriction is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Atlantic City
Posts: 1,698
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
PulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond reputePulpFriction has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 82,025,001,000,042,960.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 82,025,001,000,042,960.00
Cheers to your first gift :- ) - ..,Krusher,.. 
Default

If he loses/gets ko'd next fight he should just retire
PulpFriction is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.