Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-09-2013, 12:57 PM
rey guey
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 rey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud ofrey guey has much to be proud of
Bank: 13,385,772,867.76
Total Points: 13,885,639,787.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali boxer View Post
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he had an off night against Abregu, but I do question his chin. In reality I haven't heard anything from Abregu and would like to see him again. Wasn't his only loss to Bradley, **** you know he ain't got anything better to do so why not give him the rematch. Just saying
the only way to find out anything about Abregu is to check out his hometown paper. he puts the links on his facebook page.

the last I read about his was that Golden Boy was trying to have him fight Selcuk Aydin in an eliminator bout for Guerrero. if Mayweather vacates his 147 strap, which is likely since he hasn't fought at that weight in well over a year.

Abregu wants to have a rematch with Bradley, that's he wants but who knows.

he was injuried, it wasn't reported by the english media but he was off for almost a year after his surgery, so it's no BS from him.

Bradley probably wins the rematch but Abregu having his punch back will proabably even it up a bit more.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-09-2013, 01:50 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 33 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 467,559,484,744,879.94
Total Points: 467,690,485,003,007.50
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

I would love to see the kid bounce back. He's got some tremendous talent
Old 01-09-2013, 02:39 PM
whitealltrac
Contender

Rep Power: 8 whitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond reputewhitealltrac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,230.32
Default Dulorme rebound

When looking at ONE loss we all must remember that Pac was NOT a P4P until he had a few losses. Can Dulorme bounce back? You bet he can but he must take small steps first, win a few fights with a few top dogs go after a title, get his revenge and continue on.

@ 22 he has a bright future.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:50 PM
AP♠
JAB OPERATOR

Rep Power: 15 AP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond reputeAP♠ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328,124,678,427.27
Total Points: 1,339,124,722,193.37
good man - jazluvr here you go bro - chiguy91 here's another one... - chiguy91 No Message - chiguy91 Cute girl in your avy - Cleto_Reyes 
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ - Hyper Knuckles 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

I still think he can bounce back.I dont think his next opponents will be spectacular but its part of regrouping after a loss.He tasted defeat @22 years of age with no protection from promoters and if everything goes well for his career it would be a learning experience.In terms of skills it's there but in boxing there are fundamentals you have to correct.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:00 PM
thatdudespits
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 thatdudespits is an unknown quantity at this point
Total Points: 3,010,020,497.21

dulorme will not impress me unless he fights abregu again and wins...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 01-09-2013, 03:26 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 72 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,742,035,319,824,329.00
Total Points: 2,773,935,319,882,343.50
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

HBO put pressure on Dulorme to fight Abregu. If they chose the other guy HBO wouldn't pay for the fight. So Dulorme and his people decided they wanted to debut on HBO and f*cked themselves.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
Old 01-09-2013, 03:39 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,370,266,688,057,738.00
Total Points: 6,370,266,688,080,003.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

I'm not sure I like this move. I hope it works out for Thomas, but dropping seven pounds of bodyweight when you're already lean can have debilitating effects. I can see him and Broner colliding if Dulorme has any success at 140.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:38 PM
perfect jet
Up and Comer

Total Points: 3,196.62

atleast he is trying the move down to 140 whilst he is still young. he always said he could make 140, we'l see.

more importantly, he needs to get some head and upper body movement.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:53 PM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 33 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,370,266,688,057,738.00
Total Points: 6,370,266,688,080,003.00
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov 
Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 
Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas 
good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power NSB Book of Wisdom - damit305 

Another thing I don't like about this move is that it seems to imply an admission that you're not good enough for 147 and you're looking for an edge by dropping to 140. Moving up in weight implies confidence, moving down doesn't give the same impression, whether it's true or not.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:09 PM
onechance87
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 onechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond reputeonechance87 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 216,021,066,021.41
Total Points: 328,230,137,948.75
up your as* puto - Ogecca MaMa you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Several of fans flat out said he would put canelo to sleep.Now its he
was rushed?Dude was exposed of having a glass jaw and bad defense.
I'm not hating either,Just like my boy benavidez got exposed defence
and glass jaw,Tho he didnt lose.