Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-09-2013, 07:44 AM
-Weltschmerz-
STEELHAMMER

Rep Power: 29 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,041,859,228,052,387.50
Total Points: 1,041,859,228,056,469.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Counter View Post
Its very simple. If he fights a Klitschko and loses he can either make up a bulls**t (toe) excuse or he can say he got beat by the best heavyweights of this era.

If he loses against Price or Fury what can he say then? It would destroy his ego and he wouldn't be able to live with that.

Both Price or Fury would be big money fights so he can't use money as an excuse either.
If Haye really wants a Klitschko again he needs to fight instead of keep talking.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-09-2013, 08:33 AM
marzblkman
Contender

Rep Power: 11 marzblkman has a reputation beyond reputemarzblkman has a reputation beyond reputemarzblkman has a reputation beyond reputemarzblkman has a reputation beyond reputemarzblkman has a reputation beyond reputemarzblkman has a reputation beyond reputemarzblkman has a reputation beyond reputemarzblkman has a reputation beyond reputemarzblkman has a reputation beyond reputemarzblkman has a reputation beyond reputemarzblkman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,982.75

It's amazing how a loss in boxing can change your perception by some. Roberto Duran would have never gotten the opportunity to fight Hagler (very close fight) or beating Barkley because of his loses to Leonard and Hearns.

Say Haye fights these two guys and beats them. Then the same people would be saying, "those guys were green and Haye cheery picked them like he's done his entire career". It'll never end.

Both of those guys should fight and then if I were them, I'd clown and goad Haye like he did Klichko. As far as Haye waiting on Klichko, didn't Frank Warren say at the infamous press conference those two should fight adn they get the opportunity at Vitali??

Wasn't it agree in principle the next Klichko would be Vitali?

That said I do think him "retire'ing" was BS and more of stunt than anything else.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:17 AM
LacedUp
Porter's Daddy

Rep Power: 32 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,745,110,314,380.70
Total Points: 11,658,220,797,736,994.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
If Haye really wants a Klitschko again he needs to fight instead of keep talking.
According to RTL they are pushing the fight as much as possible. Vitali - Haye is the fight they want. So it appears he doesn't need to fight anyone; he already fought and beat the latest real contender to the WBC crown a lot more convincingly than Vitali.

Last edited by LacedUp; 01-09-2013 at 09:20 AM.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:20 AM
LacedUp
Porter's Daddy

Rep Power: 32 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapid Counter View Post
You made some fair points but this ^^^^^^ isn't one of them in my opinion. Fury is shown on terrestrial tv and is just as well known as Chisora. Fury vs Haye makes money
Most definitely. But the only reason Haye-Chisora filled Upton Park with 35k screaming fans is because of the added spice of what happened in munich. Without that, it would probably not even have done half. But i'm not sure. But for sure, Fury is not filling out stadiums. Even in his beloved Belfast, there was thousands of empty seats last time out and also when he fought Rogan.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:23 AM
LacedUp
Porter's Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
No David, Fury would probably take the Vitali fight if it was somehow offered and Vitali could leave you in the dust if he did that. Price and Fury have nothing to do with each right now other than two future obstacles on Haye's imaginary chessboard.

All 3 of them should try to get a Vitali fight...not saying he's a wounded animal but it's worth whatever risk there is. You could make a career just by putting up a good fight against Vitali, Haye knows this...sounds like he is trying to distract Fury and Price
David Price was originally signed under the Hayemaker umbrella when he turned pro. The two are really good friends and have been sparring forever almost. I don't think Haye has anything but goodwill towards the both of them (mostly Price), but he just feels they are at different levels and stages of their careers at the moment. Which they are.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:24 AM
gmc_rfc_06
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 gmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond reputegmc_rfc_06 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,005,045,943.59

Of course they should.

Both have the same goals, have tension between them and would like to prove they are the #2 HW in Britain....this fight would doo that.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Simurgh
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Simurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond reputeSimurgh has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 102,048,100,798.53
Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year - Freedom2013 

Finally I agree with Haye. They really should fight and I think they will. They are probably waiting to grow financially too.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:39 AM
raf727
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 raf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond reputeraf727 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 166,976,241,663.46
Total Points: 166,976,244,476.77
kick this bum - Freedom. Have a beer! - Barnburner Anyone that gets a kick me from Freedom, is ok with me. - RossCA No Message - RossCA 

Honestly, I just want to see Haye in a boxing ring, this is getting old. Yes, Fury and Price should square off we have been saying this for a while, but Haye needs to lace em up too or go away.

Haye is a celebrity now, he stopped being a fighter long ago.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:49 AM
-Weltschmerz-
STEELHAMMER

Rep Power: 29 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,041,859,228,052,387.50
Total Points: 1,041,859,228,056,469.00
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ▀ringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5550 View Post
According to RTL they are pushing the fight as much as possible. Vitali - Haye is the fight they want. So it appears he doesn't need to fight anyone; he already fought and beat the latest real contender to the WBC crown a lot more convincingly than Vitali.
It's highly doubtful Vitali will fight Haye.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:53 AM
LacedUp
Porter's Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WladimirK View Post
It's highly doubtful Vitali will fight Haye.
But the "he doesn't deserve it" excuse is not valid. If he retires then fine, but if he fights on it should be against Haye. His own TV guys are asking for it.