Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-08-2013, 08:49 PM
S. Saddler 1310
Banned

Rep Power: 0 S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,998,947,866.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MiZe View Post
We'll start from the bottom...

You must've missed my thread after Haye-Harrison where I said how wrong I was, how pathetic Haye is etc. I defended that cunt from others on the forum and he goes and proves them right...

I assume Burns will face Broner on the fact that it's too good of an opportunity for Warren to allow to slip away. Burns is hardly some money making machine, Broner-Burns is going to earn him a lot of money. Yet again, you're assuming and quite frankly, pulled something out of your arse about me citing unnamed people in the Burns camp. Quote me where I said that.

I assume by your reluctance to tell me your nationality that you are American.

I don't put NSB in my mouth, maybe you should get my balls out of yours?

Why do you keep mentioning emotions when I visit this site? If something is not enjoyed, it doesn't make it un-enjoyable and vice versa.

You mentioned that I didn't know anything for a fact and that I was just a forum poster like 'the rest of us'. However, I pointed out that there are people in the know on this forum. Then when on to say that there isn't many because they receive a lot of criticism and unwanted attention.

Nice attempt at trying to trip me up but I'm far too clever for that.
so 'clever', yet so angry. young man, you're turning the air quite blue.

the only correspondent to mention emotions (twice) is you, and now you're displaying them quite vividly, like a peacock displays his bright plumage.

thank-you for confirming that you have no source for your 'fact' beyond your own supposition. please refer

you may assume whatever you like, re. my nationality. my lack of interest in clarifying it does not necessarily make your assumption a correct one, however.

whether you criticized Haye for defying you is no matter. you swore that fight would not take place, just as you swear that this one will.

Burns will not face Broner. they will look to build Brand Burns up in the UK instead. that is what i suppose, and my supposition is as good as yours.

lastly, nobody is interested in your testicles, TT.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-08-2013, 09:08 PM
shoog
Contender

Rep Power: 0 shoog is infamous around these partsshoog is infamous around these partsshoog is infamous around these partsshoog is infamous around these partsshoog is infamous around these partsshoog is infamous around these partsshoog is infamous around these partsshoog is infamous around these partsshoog is infamous around these partsshoog is infamous around these partsshoog is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,237.09

I for one don't give a rats ass about Ricky Burns and who he chooses to duck, its just a shame that hes holding that title hostage now.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:16 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,213,400.88

Ricky Burn's is underrated. I never believed in him but have seen him work and know he trains like a beast.

It is sad that Frank Warren is a duck promoter. He ****ed Joe Calzaghe up. Hatton and Khan in some respects.