Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 01-08-2013, 06:10 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14,911
Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 200,105,889,029.20
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,889,029.20
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 
Default

This is just bull. Warren and Burns should at least come out then, like Hatton did with Floyd in Late 2005, and just say you're not ready for a fight like that just yet.

It looks like crap when you claim you want Broner, and than find ways out of a fight with him over and over again. This is the best fight at 135 to be made right now, and it looks like we're not any closer to seeing it.
Reply With Quote
4Corners is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 01-08-2013, 06:10 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 14,911
Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 200,105,889,029.20
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,889,029.20
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 
Default

This is just bull. Warren and Burns should at least come out then, like Hatton did with Floyd in Late 2005, and just say you're not ready for a fight like that just yet.

It looks like crap when you claim you want Broner, and than find ways out of a fight with him over and over again. This is the best fight at 135 to be made right now, and it looks like we're not any closer to seeing it.
Reply With Quote
4Corners is offline
#23
Old 01-08-2013, 06:11 PM
D-MiZe
Iron lungs
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: England
Posts: 30,098
Blog Entries: 7
Rep Power: 101 D-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,501,379,459.61
Bank: 102,881,368,470,246.09
Total Points: 102,885,869,849,705.72
'cause it's going to piss pour! - *Boss Lady* for when I am around. ;) - *Boss Lady* Best chat up line in a gift and or message on Boxingscene. - *Boss Lady* Because you are just so charming. &lt;3333 - *Boss Lady* You haven't been around ... batteries are now dead. - *Boss Lady* 
I read your manual, changed the batteries and made a mess. Ooops :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Happy Easter babe :kiss: - Bossy 
25k Posts! :kiss: - Bossy For finishing 3rd in Season 2 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Keeping the &quot;Predictorship Challenge&quot; alive. - D4thincarnation The Predictorship Challenge Champion Season 3 - D4thincarnation Happy holidays bro! - led* 
have a safe and Happy New Years bro! :fing02: - jose830 don't get to comfortable with this around your neck, it's going to be taken. - TartanSoldier cause you have janes toney as an avy and cause i cant finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu Some great posts - jas genius predictions! - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GetSumBrah Hepatitis C - _PlaT_NuM_ Autism - The Scientist Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - siablo14 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - iBreakbeat 
Send a message via MSN to D-MiZe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
you don't know anything for a fact, you're just a forum poster like the rest of us. you can only suppose.


i suppose that Warren and Burns will give Broner a wide berth.
There are forum posters in the know, not so many on here 'cause this forum sucks.

But I'm so adamant that this fight will happen that I'd go as far as to say it's fact. How can it not happen? There's a huge amount of money in it for Warren and Burns will go elsewhere if it doesn't happen.

If anything, the delay on the Broner-Burns fight is only giving Burns more publicity and that's what Warren wants. Burns isn't some superstar, Warren will cash out on him, he will not make a 1/5th of what he will when Burns fights Broner against other opponents.
Reply With Quote
D-MiZe is offline
#24
Old 01-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 24,300
Rep Power: 68 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,131,338,019,399.94
Bank: 56,886,110,118.07
Total Points: 50,188,224,129,518.01
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigsfly View Post
lets be honest. ricky didn't want the fight at 130...........

i don't think ricky himself feels he's ready for broner.

it's not just warren...........
Ricky did want the fight at 130.
Reply With Quote
Weebler I is offline
#25
Old 01-08-2013, 06:12 PM
pigsfly
mental hospital toughness
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,865
Rep Power: 0 pigsfly has disabled reputation
Points: 10,101,046,251.44
Bank: 454,312.00
Total Points: 10,101,500,563.44
To a good poster. - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by taansend View Post
The oracle has spoken!

None of us know what goes on in the mind of an individual. We shouldn't try to project. If you're a coward it doesn't mean Burns is.

However, getting away from Warren is the best thing Burns can do. Warrens style of promoting is from the 80's & the world has moved on from then.
not calling burns a coward but judging by his actions he doesn't want broner any time soon..........you don't see burns screaming for this fight.

he's going along with everything thats unfolding.

Last edited by pigsfly; 01-08-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
pigsfly is offline
#26
Old 01-08-2013, 06:16 PM
pigsfly
mental hospital toughness
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,865
Rep Power: 0 pigsfly has disabled reputation
Points: 10,101,046,251.44
Bank: 454,312.00
Total Points: 10,101,500,563.44
To a good poster. - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
Ricky did want the fight at 130.
his actions told otherwise................
Reply With Quote
pigsfly is offline
#27
Old 01-08-2013, 06:17 PM
S. Saddler 1310
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,531
Rep Power: 0 S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,998,947,520.14
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,998,947,520.14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MiZe View Post
There are forum posters in the know, not so many on here 'cause this forum sucks.

But I'm so adamant that this fight will happen that I'd go as far as to say it's fact. How can it not happen? There's a huge amount of money in it for Warren and Burns will go elsewhere if it doesn't happen.
supposedly in the know. probably some goon who goes to Billy Nelson's gym and swears blind that Ricky really wants to fight Broner.

unless one is willing to identify one's sources so that their credibility may be assessed, it's best not to refer to them.


Burns and Warren can keep making money at home with limp defences.


if this forum is of such low caliber, it surprises me that one such as yourself, so privy to such exclusive inside info, would bother posting here.

Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 01-08-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
S. Saddler 1310 is offline
#28
Old 01-08-2013, 06:21 PM
pigsfly
mental hospital toughness
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,865
Rep Power: 0 pigsfly has disabled reputation
Points: 10,101,046,251.44
Bank: 454,312.00
Total Points: 10,101,500,563.44
To a good poster. - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
supposedly in the know. probably some goon who goes to Billy Nelson's gym and swears blind that Ricky really wants to fight Broner.

unless one is willing to identify one's sources so that their credibility may be assessed, it's best not to refer to them.


Burns and Warren can keep making money at home with limp defences.


if this forum is of such low caliber, it surprises me that one such as yourself, so privy to such privileged information, would bother posting here.
nice post!


i don't see how people can't see that this is a tag team thing. it's both burns & warren getting over on the people.........it's all about making large amounts of money while fighting little risk. both burns and warren are in on this & no one is gonna convince me other wise.
Reply With Quote
pigsfly is offline
#29
Old 01-08-2013, 06:22 PM
D-MiZe
Iron lungs
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: England
Posts: 30,098
Blog Entries: 7
Rep Power: 101 D-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond reputeD-MiZe has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 4,501,379,459.61
Bank: 102,881,368,470,246.09
Total Points: 102,885,869,849,705.72
'cause it's going to piss pour! - *Boss Lady* for when I am around. ;) - *Boss Lady* Best chat up line in a gift and or message on Boxingscene. - *Boss Lady* Because you are just so charming. &lt;3333 - *Boss Lady* You haven't been around ... batteries are now dead. - *Boss Lady* 
I read your manual, changed the batteries and made a mess. Ooops :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc :kiss: - *Boss Lady* Happy Easter babe :kiss: - Bossy 
25k Posts! :kiss: - Bossy For finishing 3rd in Season 2 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Keeping the &quot;Predictorship Challenge&quot; alive. - D4thincarnation The Predictorship Challenge Champion Season 3 - D4thincarnation Happy holidays bro! - led* 
have a safe and Happy New Years bro! :fing02: - jose830 don't get to comfortable with this around your neck, it's going to be taken. - TartanSoldier cause you have janes toney as an avy and cause i cant finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu Some great posts - jas genius predictions! - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GetSumBrah Hepatitis C - _PlaT_NuM_ Autism - The Scientist Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - ??? 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - siablo14 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - iBreakbeat Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - iBreakbeat 
Send a message via MSN to D-MiZe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
Burns and Warren can keep making money at home with limp defences.
The Klitschko brother's nutritionist posted on here from time to time, Ray Corso has some inside knowledge. There are others...

Did I ever claim to have inside knowledge or did I in fact claim to have knowledge of people who do?

What I've quoted is the reason why I know Broner-Burns will happen, Burns doesn't make Warren money! He's no superstar, he does moderately well in Scotland but he's not remotely big.
Reply With Quote
D-MiZe is offline
#30
Old 01-08-2013, 06:22 PM
S. Saddler 1310
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,531
Rep Power: 0 S. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond reputeS. Saddler 1310 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,998,947,520.14
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,998,947,520.14
Default

btw,

fact (fkt)
n.
1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences: an account based on fact; a blur of fact and fancy.
2.
a. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed: Genetic engineering is now a fact. That Chaucer was a real person is an undisputed fact.
b. A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the case.
c. Something believed to be true or real: a document laced with mistaken facts.
3. A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.


it's not a fact until they actually fight. and i doubt they will.
Reply With Quote
S. Saddler 1310 is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2014 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.