Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 122 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,196,117,360,640.90
Total Points: 15,196,117,558,483.58
Good tutorial - MANIAC310 Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes 
please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis 
One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 
happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy101 View Post
Have you studied the Hadith for yourself, there are Muslim who spend there lifetime assembling the hadith and organizing it and yet you bring up something that you might of heard someone say or got it from Google. Give me the exact hadith number and also which book hadith you got these information from so I can look them up
I don't claim to be an Islamic or Biblical scholar but I don't have to be. I can read the texts and see the way the believers follow that text and make my own judgment's based on that. It's like Christians that disregard the Old Testament because it's full of violence, murder, rape, slavery and God's command to do it all.

Sorry but you can't have it both ways. Mohamed took the peninsula by force, he wasn't some peacfull preacher and this is well documented in the Hadiths.

There was the massacre of unarmed merchants during the holy month in Nakhla. Where 4 men were brutally murdered and Mohamed got 1/5th the share.

There was the slaughter of 70 Meccans that came to defend their caravans. Here's a written account of what happened after the slaughter was over.

Quote:
Mohammed was gratified at the sight of his murdered victims. After the battle, he sent his followers to look for the corpse of Abu Jahal, one of the Meccans who had criticised him openly. When his corpse was found,they cut off the head and threw it down at Mohammed's feet. He cried out in delirious joy, "Rejoice! Here lies the head of the enemy of Allah! Praise Allah, for there is no other but he!"
There was assassination of poets who spoke out against Mohamed.

There was the Seige of Baynu Quanuqa where hundreds died.

There are many quotes from not only the Quran but the Hadiths of Mohamed's great ability as a warrior.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Gojira
Pumping Iron

Rep Power: 23 Gojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond reputeGojira has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,845,229,035,976.84
Total Points: 4,845,229,112,935.67
Here you go - ??? e-Gift - RiZOOM Drink up - 1999 Thanks, man! - Bendigo :) - * FeistyWench * 
gift thread - MANGLER No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA 

I know it holds no place in the modern world just like every other Religion.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Checheni_Lamara
Contender

Rep Power: 0 Checheni_Lamara is infamous around these partsChecheni_Lamara is infamous around these partsChecheni_Lamara is infamous around these partsChecheni_Lamara is infamous around these partsChecheni_Lamara is infamous around these partsChecheni_Lamara is infamous around these partsChecheni_Lamara is infamous around these partsChecheni_Lamara is infamous around these partsChecheni_Lamara is infamous around these partsChecheni_Lamara is infamous around these partsChecheni_Lamara is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,004,370.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
Be respectful of what?

Cowardly extremists who murder innocent people like livestock in the name of God?

Never.

F*ck that, f*ck them, and f*ck you for demanding that I show respect to such vile and recreant scum.

I'll say that to anybody's face.

Yes, you're acting like a coward human. Why you dont find a chechen from outside for insult his face. Please do it.

Good night to all.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:05 PM
AssasinKing
UNITED

Rep Power: 20 AssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 358,929,243,214.40
Total Points: 368,929,271,181.79
Starting your collection, mate - mangler jr Scholes! - Dem Eyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Islam is the same religion 3.0.....comes from the same myths and stories the other 2 Abrahamic religions come from and 2000 years later gullible people still cling to them in fear.
I don't get why people always mention fear....Im a Muslim, and I did a lot of research before I could actually call myself one....why in the world would be affraid of something I didn't believe in? It makes no sense....The people who truly believe in religion will of course have some kind of fear....but if there is no belief in the first place.....why would they be affraid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MiZe View Post
I ain't a big fan of religion and Islam is right at the top of that list. The only benefit I can see is that it gives the ability to believe in nothing and in-turn that motivates and strengthens a person.

I'm just not naive enough to believe in something like that, there has never been any proof for God's existence but that's what 'faith' is. Religion seems to create these loop holes, you ask a question about God's existence and the reply is 'have faith'.

Well I'd much rather learn about what we're actually discovering outside of this planet and the universe rather then telling myself that I'll find out in the end only to be disappointed. Once you're dead, that's it - you rot into oblivion. The unknown is too much for any human to handle and religion will be around until all humans can accept death - which isn't very likely. If it gets you through the day and makes you a better person, that's great.

Science and religion don't go hand in hand, just like alchemy, astrology - religion is the biggest pseudo-science going.
Science and Religion do go hand in hand....Most of my belief came from the science in the Quran, and the fact science keeps proving its statements correct....

Many people don't just follow the religion because it says to... Its because the science the Quran provides....why we are here...what to expect in life etc etc...

I don't expect anyone to blindly follow a religion....but then some people would say we are ignorant to science..but then I would say some people are ignorant to religion

Some people prefer not to believe in it because it will make them change their life style...or do things they consider wasting time

I can understand both sides of an argument about religion - I'm not going to preach to others I know, most the time people often ask me questions and I'm willing to answer from the knowledge I have and if I can't I'll research it, friends of mine are normally interested and respect the religion and decision I make, even if they don't do or agree with it lol
Old 01-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Barn
TheTartanSoldier

Rep Power: 45 Barn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond reputeBarn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 360,891,181,563,701.25
Total Points: 361,785,093,058,025.81
Keep up the top notch vids - JAB5239 Merry Crimbo! - The Surgeon To another of a select group of real boxing fans who really know their boxing history! - Terry A Your 4000th post and you quoted me, I'm honoured! Happy 4k :wave: - *Boss Lady* 4 the uploads! - chiguy91 
Congrats on 5K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! For you epic break down of Oreo's, and the Mayan calendar. lmaooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 well deserved - the collector For the massive amount of points given - MindBat Merry X-mas Lad! Have a good un! - The Surgeon 
Happy New Year - Freedom. You're going to need it to beat me. - D-MiZe victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov your first post in the weed thread barn! , i know you don't smoke , keep it that way young one!! - HUGH JASS 
Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one. - dan_cov Boxingscene Chat room :fing02: - jose830 what up homie...just incase I want you to know I had nothing to do with that thread title change that's your thread bro - -jose- :love: - -jose- For the help buddy - Badzi87 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - NChristo Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Childhood Cancer - NChristo Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NChristo Hepatitis C - NChristo 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - NChristo Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - NChristo Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - NChristo Autism - NChristo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - NChristo 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - NChristo Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - NChristo Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - NChristo Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - NChristo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - arraamis 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Science and Religion do go hand in hand....Most of my belief came from the science in the Quran, and the fact science keeps proving its statements correct....
Like?

_______
Old 01-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 122 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,196,117,360,640.90
Total Points: 15,196,117,558,483.58
Good tutorial - MANIAC310 Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes 
please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis 
One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 
happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssasinKing View Post
I don't get why people always mention fear....Im a Muslim, and I did a lot of research before I could actually call myself one....why in the world would be affraid of something I didn't believe in? It makes no sense....The people who truly believe in religion will of course have some kind of fear....but if there is no belief in the first place.....why would they be affraid?
Fear of the unknown, fear of dying and not being promised a heaven. See, the main reason that people believe in God or religion is for personal comfort. It's easier to tell a child that when he/she dies, that they will go and live in heaven with angels and streets paved with gold.

It's considered cruel to tell a child that when he/she dies that they will rot in the ground. Believers are motivated by fear and reward, that is the basis of theists, they see a reward of everlasting life or a threat of everlasting torture by burning in hell.

It's really a warped sense of morality. I mean think about it, it's like a child who only does well if you threaten them or only does good if you promise them a toy or something they want.

That's not really morality, it's just wanting to be a better person for your own personal gain. Atheists are much more moral because IF they chose to do good, they do it with no promise of heaven or rewards of 72 virgins in some mansion in heaven.

By the way, science and religion do NOT go hand in hand, that is a lie perpetuated by men who want to spread their beliefs. The more science learns the truth about the world we live in, the farther it goes from religious teachings.

Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 01-08-2013 at 02:13 PM..
Old 01-08-2013, 02:12 PM
Fuzzy-101
Photoshopped

Rep Power: 6 Fuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy-101 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,612,862,181.43
Total Points: 2,013,613,002,868.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Bringer View Post
The bold is exactly why these people do as they do : They are so deranged that they believe that the act of killing a non-muslim isn't murder. They consider it manslaughter (which is permitted) because, to them, it's not an act of malice but an act of salvation, or more commonly, jihad.
I get your'e point Bringer, it's the way they have interpreted that verse. No where in that verse i gave does it say anything about a non-Muslim, it says you cant take the life of anyone be it Muslim or non-Muslim. These cave bandits I bet have not even read the Koran and are picking and choosing verses that best fits there twisted agenda.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:13 PM
ßringer
F*ck Subtlety

Rep Power: 368 ßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond reputeßringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,017,583,103,202,778,368.00
Total Points: 2,017,583,103,292,859,136.00
The_Bringer - TBear sup - TBear super - TBear super Bringer - TBear man of steel! - TBear 
man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear mas - TBear 
The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest 
please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic Cheers man,hot dog and a beer on me - Scott.Weiland 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
Yes, you're acting like a coward human. Why you dont find a chechen from outside for insult his face. Please do it.

Good night to all.
So let me get this straight : I'm a coward because I speak out against craven extremists who massacre innocents in the name of God?

Yeah, that makes total sense.

Your lack of intelligence, logic, and reading comprehension is telling, even for a 16 year old. More telling than that is the fact that you came into this thread touting the innate goodness of Islam and then refuse to divorce yourself from the extremists of your religion who murder for God.

You are the coward here, child.
Old 01-08-2013, 02:14 PM
AssasinKing
UNITED

Rep Power: 20 AssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond reputeAssasinKing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 358,929,243,214.40
Total Points: 368,929,271,181.79
Starting your collection, mate - mangler jr Scholes! - Dem Eyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
Sorry but your excuse of "It's the media" is a boring and out dated one. Fact is, the Quran is CLEAR in it's teachings and part of it's teachings is the acceptance of violence to achieve domination. Because that's the eventual goal of Islam isn't it...to dominate the world and it's not shy about speaking on that.

While not all Muslims are extremists, the teachings and scriptures in the Quran are clear and are open for criticism.
No, your just clear on where you stand as an anti-religious person

You can pull out sentences from a holy book and try to persuade people it says something different, as most the west do who try to prove a religion to be wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy101 View Post
Please give me reference man whats the point in saying stuff if you have no evidence to back it up. And when you bring a verse form the Koran give me the complete verse
Look who your talking to, from some of the posts I had read from a few of these people...I can already see their agenda with this thread

There are black sheep in every community, some people will look at some crazy man claiming to be a Muslim killing an innocent man and they will point the finger and say this is what the Quran preaches...

Yet if a non religious person goes and shoots a bunch of teens in a school....I suppose its just life and that person was crazy
Old 01-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Miburo
Double X

Rep Power: 291 Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 202,658,369,854,969.97
Total Points: 203,189,852,526,000.62
Here's a superman gift, for being brave enough to fukk squids - Erik13 I shall try my best to improve my reputation. - Robin Hood Here's for the 7k post! - led Happy 7k! :) - *Boss Lady* xmas gift, even though i'm almost 1000% sure you don't celebrate it.. - Ether 
Thank you ! - BulgariasFinest Happy 8k! :) - Bossy Here's one for the 8k party - led I found a way to fix "it"....pm me, ill be more than happy to help you - Mike Tyson77 I'm new here but congratulations on your 9000 post...cheers! - jose830 
For going 10,000 strong! - codey for your service. - codey 10000 - TBear Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy new year, Teng. - Terrel 
the first bottle is on me homie! - jose830 Happy 10.5k tard! - led* 
Autism - Pension-Killer Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - project xxx1 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Point Giver Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Terrel is my Muslim homey