Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-21-2013, 08:59 PM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,254,173,867.05
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 
Default Whats going on in the Mayweather Camp?

He was supposed to officially announce who his opponent would be a few days before Christmas and now we are about 30 days past that date. With a lil over 3 months left to May 4th, it seems there is a severe problem with his confirming an opponent. Mayweather have been known to say it takes 6 month to promote a fight and he now down to about half that time.

I know no one knows the truth so thought we can speculate.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-21-2013, 09:03 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 28 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,806,325,296,469.69
Total Points: 103,937,325,480,602.66
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas 

Canelo trying to be a boss and call the shots and Floyd ain't having it.

Canelo saying "I'm tired of you using me to boost your PPV's. I'm not doing this again unless you agree to fight me and let me get my money".

Floyd saying, "who the **** are you? I'm the cash cow and I'm doing you a favor by putting you on my PPV's. You making money off my name. I'll decide when I want to fight you and what I'm going to pay you"
Old 01-21-2013, 09:17 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 27 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,805,894,352,761.66
Total Points: 2,421,545,581,642.02
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
He was supposed to officially announce who his opponent would be a few days before Christmas and now we are about 30 days past that date. With a lil over 3 months left to May 4th, it seems there is a severe problem with his confirming an opponent. Mayweather have been known to say it takes 6 month to promote a fight and he now down to about half that time.

I know no one knows the truth so thought we can speculate.

Well Mayweather is having trouble at the doctors. He is being treated for the HIV virus. You see he caught the HIV virus after having sex with Ms.Jackson. She caught it from 50cent because he was banging her out while Floyd was in prison. Funny enough while Floyd was in prison, he was getting the clap from Fleece Johnson The Booty Warrior.

So yea hold on to your cholos, it's going to be a while...
Old 01-21-2013, 09:48 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,136,388,744,003.11
Total Points: 3,146,388,822,343.40
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine 

I think Mayweather will be fighting Guerrero on May 4th 2013. I don't think he will fight Canelo.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:51 PM
josenoway
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 josenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond reputejosenoway has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657,666.83
Total Points: 2,102,685,329.95

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...-deal-drags-on

I'm going with the idea that they're waiting for the Super Bowl hype to settle down, then use the gathered media for that event to start publicizing the May 4 fight. It's win-win for them. There's all this press and media already put together by the NFL, you get some reporters to ask some NFL players who they think will win, etc. All the logistics are already in place and they don't need to spend a dime.

If they announced it earlier, it would have gotten lost in the hype of the NFL playoffs. People are talking Flacco, Lewis, Kaepernick, Brady, etc. right now.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:54 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 230 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,805,182,329,910,565.75
Total Points: 1,805,182,330,297,555.75
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

Well Mayweather is having trouble at the doctors. He is being treated for the HIV virus. You see he caught the HIV virus after having sex with Ms.Jackson. She caught it from 50cent because he was banging her out while Floyd was in prison. Funny enough while Floyd was in prison, he was getting the clap from Fleece Johnson The Booty Warrior.

So yea hold on to your cholos, it's going to be a while...
now thats a damn lie...Dont lie on that man like that.

He caught it in Jail! :AOR:
Old 01-21-2013, 10:20 PM
Derranged
New York City sucks

Rep Power: 161 Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,634,921,978,636.50
Total Points: 6,744,988,626,677.73
Have some wine man.. - !! AI-Holmes!! merry xmas - Subtraction No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
BURRRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid Beer bro! - led Thread of the year- &quot;Drunk Lang&quot; - BostonGuy If u delete this, ur gay !! - wazaa. *mwah* - led 
Merry Christmas - Flab Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led 
Happy holidays Mario! - led* Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

His fights seem to fluctuate around his gambling debts. If he wins his bet on the Superbowl he'll fight next year. If he loses, he'll fight in May.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:43 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 48,359,476.08
Total Points: 521,173,506,216.44
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Who cares? I think 2013 is going to be the year of the new breed and im all for it.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:46 PM
-Kev-
Hype Beast

Rep Power: 103 -Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,400.10
Total Points: 10,050,637.62
What would I do without Kev? - Bossy You're the bestest :kiss: - Bossy fresh one, for a smoothy! - negged thx m8! heres another good fruit for your smoothy - negged Here's for the 15K bro. - led* 
One more. Just don't tell your mom. - led* Early birthday shout. Have a great one, bro. - Libido Sanchez Best of the best - BoxingGenius27 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel 
Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian 

He changed his mind is now announcing his retirement, because the 154 division is heating up.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:50 PM
LA_2_Vegas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 LA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond reputeLA_2_Vegas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,501,347,063.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by josenoway View Post
http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...-deal-drags-on

I'm going with the idea that they're waiting for the Super Bowl hype to settle down, then use the gathered media for that event to start publicizing the May 4 fight. It's win-win for them. There's all this press and media already put together by the NFL, you get some reporters to ask some NFL players who they think will win, etc. All the logistics are already in place and they don't need to spend a dime.

If they announced it earlier, it would have gotten lost in the hype of the NFL playoffs. People are talking Flacco, Lewis, Kaepernick, Brady, etc. right now.
I agree with this, looking back at the timeline on the Cotto fight, it wasn't announced officially until the last days in January.

Floyd almost always uses the "Media Row" during Super Bowl week as a launching point. Makes it easy to make the rounds and try to spread the word there.

Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-21-2013 at 10:53 PM.