Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-06-2013, 10:20 AM
Sugar Q
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Sugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 89,428.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkaMan View Post
Robert is waaay bigger than Ortiz! Ortiz is a short stocky guy! Robert is a huge giant, big head, wide back, thicker bones, height, reach! You guys dont realize that when people go up in weight, their bodies may not translate the same! I told everyone, he would be waaaay too big for Berto! He should have gotten a 3rd rnd TKO over Berto, Ortiz went to hell and back.

If Im not wrong Ortiz came in weighing in the 170's. No way is Guerrero bigger. Check my previous post on Berto. If you saw Berto's fight before Guerrero you saw him almost lose that. I don't care how big Guerrero is your not too intelligent when it comes to boxing if you think Floyd would remotely allow Guerrero to get away with that sh** Guerrero did with Berto.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Sugar Q
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Sugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these partsSugar Q is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twosweethooks View Post
Naw mang ! Guerrero best shot is NOW ! And he deserves it , besides its a safe fight for JR ,,RIGHT ?

I say bring on Guerrero!!! I'll gloat after the fight. Trust me it will be an easy outting for Floyd. Guerrero is tough but a slow brawler would get destroyed by Floyd right now.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:26 AM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,725,232,013.07
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Q View Post
If Im not wrong Ortiz came in weighing in the 170's. No way is Guerrero bigger. Check my previous post on Berto. If you saw Berto's fight before Guerrero you saw him almost lose that. I don't care how big Guerrero is your not too intelligent when it comes to boxing if you think Floyd would remotely allow Guerrero to get away with that sh** Guerrero did with Berto.
Ortiz is HEAVIER, but he is not bigger! He is short, and stocky, and went to hell with Berto! Berto didnt phase Robert once, he got raped. Floyd potshots, and throws one or two soft shots! Robert swarms with power shots, and hits hard as hell at ww! He tore Berto up, and should have gotten a 3rd rnd TKO! Floyd isnt going to outpunch Robert! Floyd will have to punch, and clinch! The output would be allot to handle! It would be like Floyd fighting a bigger, stronger, more durable, better, version of Hatton! Floyd will run, if he gets on the inside, its NO WAY he can block or avoid the flurries! Yea he may counter him, but not with enough power, to keep Robert from outpunching him, or stop punching period! You dont know boxing, you just look at the fact that Robert was a lightweight and say, "He's smaller, he's this, he's that!" Boy Robert fights like he is possesed, roided up freak! I know boxing, you dont know boxing.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:26 AM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 41 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,245,305.10
Total Points: 1,011,056,323,856.18
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Wow your comparing an older, wiser, stronger Floyd coming down from 154 to a Floyd barely wet @47? This Floyd would stop Hatton within 4-5 rounds and Guerrero comes straight at you. Can't judge anything off a win over Berto who has spent his whole career fighting with his feet too far apart and pointed outward at that, a disaster for him to try to attempt the shoulder roll. Berto's flaws made Guerrero look like he was as quick as Berto was when the Ghost is slow as hell.
im talking about styles..whether he's older or not , pressure fighters with good chin will always be the style that troubles floyd..baldomir dont count coz he did'nt have an ounce of skill yet he still made floyd look like a runner ..
Old 01-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Boxing1706
Contender

Total Points: 3,971.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAR1680-Boxing View Post
If Guerrero is able to use the infighting style he used against Berto, and the ref allows it (instead of breaking them up throughout the fight), then Mayweather might have his hands full. That shoulder-roll won’t work for Floyd if Guerrero has his body against his—up against the ropes—and he’s banging away at the head and body continuously.
Personally I think thats when Floyd shines,if Guerrero tries that same **** he used on Berto hell get picked off and Knocked out by Floyd.Berto had no answer to Guerrero's pressure yet Floyd will thrive on it with upper body movement and sharp counters on the inside.Robert Guerrero is an easy fight for Floyd,I think Canelo would be more of a threat but is that fight likely to happen?
Old 01-06-2013, 10:28 AM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,078,893,684,727.27
Total Points: 8,315,955,548,422.65
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

If Alvarez fought and KO'ed Trout, no doubt about it, Alvarez would be the man at JMW and would deserve a fight vs Floyd.

Until then, he is unproven and him and Trout need to settle the score.

In the meantime, we know Mayweather Guerrero and most likely Broner vs Burns (hoping it's Gamboa) will be on the card. Hopefully if Alvarez is on that card it's vs Trout.

If Alvarez is looking to get paid this September, he better win in fashion. People need to feel that he could destroy Mayweather. You know all the pac fan boys are just waiting on the side lines ready to jump on board. They have their little bags packed and everything. For extra measure, they even brought their swimming trunks in case that boat sinks too.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:29 AM
twosweethooks
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 twosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,933,391,640.84
Total Points: 46,933,429,910.31
To an absolutely horrible poster. - ShoulderRoll cheers to an ATG poster - sugarsmosley a tremendous poster - jas hilarious, here is a cookie - jas owning flomos - jas 

Quote:
I say bring on Guerrero!!! I'll gloat after the fight. Trust me it will be an easy outting for Floyd. Guerrero is tough but a slow brawler would get destroyed by Floyd right now.
Gloat ? How could you gloat after beating a safe fight mang ?

Who should Jr fight ?

Is there a threat ? Who?
Old 01-06-2013, 10:30 AM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,208,341.88

Quote:
Ortiz is HEAVIER, but he is not bigger! He is short, and stocky, and went to hell with Berto! Berto didnt phase Robert once, he got raped. Floyd potshots, and throws one or two soft shots! Robert swarms with power shots, and hits hard as hell at ww! He tore Berto up, and should have gotten a 3rd rnd TKO! Floyd isnt going to outpunch Robert! Floyd will have to punch, and clinch! The output would be allot to handle! It would be like Floyd fighting a bigger, stronger, more durable, better, version of Hatton! Floyd will run, if he gets on the inside, its NO WAY he can block or avoid the flurries! Yea he may counter him, but not with enough power, to keep Robert from outpunching him, or stop punching period! You dont know boxing, you just look at the fact that Robert was a lightweight and say, "He's smaller, he's this, he's that!" Boy Robert fights like he is possesed, roided up freak! I know boxing, you dont know boxing.
You do realise Ortiz is taller than Gueerero right? He is a much bigger man and thus looks short. He is a stocky guy.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Sugar Q
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

I'll take Mosley's and other fighters opinion on how hard Floyd hits over yours any day, all day and I agree that Floyd hits a lot harder than you and others think. Shane said Floyd's power is equal to Alvarez' power. If FLOYD HAD NO POWER OR VERY LITTLE THERE'S NO WAY HE WOULD BE 43-0 WITH 5 TITLES IN 5 DIFFERENT DIVISIONS. I've heard trainers say Floyd is deceptively strong and has deceptive power. Gotta keep'em honest and make sure your here after the fight
Old 01-06-2013, 10:35 AM
twosweethooks
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 twosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond reputetwosweethooks has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,933,391,640.84
Total Points: 46,933,429,910.31
To an absolutely horrible poster. - ShoulderRoll cheers to an ATG poster - sugarsmosley a tremendous poster - jas hilarious, here is a cookie - jas owning flomos - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WESS View Post
If Alvarez is looking to get paid this September, he better win in fashion. People need to feel that he could destroy Mayweather. You know all the pac fan boys are just waiting on the side lines ready to jump on board. They have their little bags packed and everything. For extra measure, they even brought their swimming trunks in case that boat sinks too.
Little bags packed , LMAO !!!!!!! whewwwwww,

Mang, you are the funny man mang!