Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-04-2013, 06:47 PM
Starz20
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Starz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these partsStarz20 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,260.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
pac=consistent

jmm= power all of a sudden

memo= cheater

ariza= never a cheater

you do the math
A your idol got put to sleep, they both past the drug test so what are you saying?? What happen to letting the commission do its job?? Damn pact-tards are idiots and proven hypocrites!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-04-2013, 06:49 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,337,122,099,514.40
Total Points: 2,466,791,029,900.07
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperz007 View Post
lol i cant say im married or i have a girlfriend to arse holes in this forum coz they will just end up saying where my proof so lets just leave my answer behind

my question to u is if u were pac that got knock the f@ck out what would u want to do?
if ur wife says she'll support to whatever u decide
will u scream at her and say shes a b!tch arse gold digger?
If I was in Pacquiao's I'd personally retire. I'd want to continue because no man wants to admit they're no longer the person they were 10 years ago but at the same time I am very good at self reflection and recognise those things for the weaknesses that they are.

I also think there's a distinction between supporting someone after they've made their decision and the reaction in this thread. You can support someone without encouraging their destructive behavior and awaiting their actions with excitement.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:50 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,374,911.20
Total Points: 1,011,050,450,690.16
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaHuevo View Post
Oh so it's Memo's magic now that helped JMM I didn't know he was a magician that's news to me. So 4 months of training before the didn't do anything for Marquez huh. Well Blame it on Pac and his team for not requesting Random testing. OH Wait nevermind. HAHAHAHAHA Sucka
when did jm ever drop pac prior to hooking up with memo?...never

got nacho all surprised and sh1t...
Old 01-04-2013, 06:51 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starz20 View Post
A your idol got put to sleep, they both past the drug test so what are you saying?? What happen to letting the commission do its job?? Damn pact-tards are idiots and proven hypocrites!
what happened to memo's history of cheating and drug dealing?
Old 01-04-2013, 06:52 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Total Points: 12,822.21
banned alt - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
pac=consistent
BULLSH1T !!

Pac went from throwing the normal 600-700 punches per fight, to throwing 1200+ vs Clottey..... and now he has suddenly returned to the normal 600-700 punches per fight and - coincidentally - also finally agreed to undertake random blood tests.

Wake up retard.

Quote:
jmm= power all of a sudden
Nope, Marquez has been knocking out champions for years.

Pac just got caught walking on to a perfectly timed shot.

If you were a fan of the sport, not just a pac-fan, you would know that.

Quote:
memo= cheater

ariza= never a cheater

you do the math
Ariza trained under Angel Heredia you retard

Where there is smoke there is fire.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:53 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post
If I was in Pacquiao's I'd personally retire. I'd want to continue because no man wants to admit they're no longer the person they were 10 years ago but at the same time I am very good at self reflection and recognise those things for the weaknesses that they are.

I also think there's a distinction between supporting someone after they've made their decision and the reaction in this thread. You can support someone without encouraging their destructive behavior and awaiting their actions with excitement.
youre a floyd fan so i dont think you can relate to warrior's mentality...
Old 01-04-2013, 06:53 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 252 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,338,022,332,675,642.00
Total Points: 17,338,022,333,697,292.00
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchedout View Post
Well, he has lost 3 in a row already, so hang in there buddy.

Come on man Pac wont lose 10 in a row, they will go back to fighting made-to-order opponents, clearly Manny aint ready for the big time yet.

And to think, some ignorants even used to think that Pac could somehow be competitive with Mayweather.
i agree...Manny would steam roll over boring ole Floyd. Not even competitive...Floyd knows this too thats why hes ducked him for years....LOL
Old 01-04-2013, 06:54 PM
MeanestNiceGuy
Contender

Rep Power: 3 MeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really niceMeanestNiceGuy is just really nice
Total Points: 14,213.15

I've always been a Pacquiao fan, but I just find it hard that his quotes in articles are perfect English.

I read other fighters' quotes, and you can tell that it's them, but with Pac, not so much.

I believe that he is healthy (as he stated), but his interviews just seem a bit doctored up when I read them.
Old 01-04-2013, 06:55 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Total Points: 12,822.21
banned alt - I'm so sorry 
Default posters with undying man-love for Plankiao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starz20 View Post
Man you must like getting schooled like your idol! He got put to sleep, night night, bedtime he needs to earn a rematch. He is coming off of 2 straight losses, and him fight Floyd?? Come on man you see what Floyd did to Marquez homie... Pac is not on Floyd's level period. That's why Pac got laid out like a brand new temperpatic mattress only thing missing was a fresh blanket and a pillow lol.
The pac-hugger's still think that Plankiao could beat Mayweather
Old 01-04-2013, 06:55 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 266,751,217,058,646.91
Total Points: 566,751,217,059,789.62
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
That didnt work out too good all he got was apology that was not an apology , but it did allow him to avoid the Floyd fight so I suppose he was happy with that .
I thought Manny got some money out of it too?