Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-04-2013, 02:19 PM
toolegit
Contender

Rep Power: 5 toolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud oftoolegit has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,639.72

No Mexican have achieved the status Pacman achieved in terms of belts and money earnings. I rest my case.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-04-2013, 02:54 PM
sapo1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 sapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,111.76
****BANNED USER treason1**** FAIR AND BIASED FAN!! !! ! !!!!!! - Primera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
who cares what happened in the past...every fighter goes through loses. the point is viloria is at the top of his game right now..has huge wins against guys like segura and recently demolished hernan marquez (#1 guy at flyweight) to unify the wbo and wba super titles making him the first flyweight champ to unify world title in like 50 years.
fly weight?? hahah you lil midgit flips!!! whens the last time a flyweight has been on PPV??

do you realize that their has never been a ppv fight where it was a filipino vs filipino?? NEVER!!!

thats how bad filipino boxing is!!! fly weight hahah!!! thats 112lbs right!!! hahah!!!
Old 01-04-2013, 03:02 PM
sapo1
Banned

Rep Power: 0 sapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond reputesapo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolegit View Post
No Mexican have achieved the status Pacman achieved in terms of belts and money earnings. I rest my case.

achieved or acheated!!! manny pac won the 147lbs title at a catch weight of 145lbs!!!

manny pac also won the 154lbs title at a catch weight of 150lbs!!

what a joke!!! FRAUD!!!

as far as money goes oscar de la hoya was and is the highest money generator in boxing history!!!

YOU WANT TO LOOK AT ACHEIVEMENTS!!!

TRY JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ!!!

He holds records for most successful consecutive defenses of world titles (27), most title fights (37), most title-fight victories (31) Chávez also has the longest undefeated streak in boxing history, 13 years. His record was 89-0-1

MANNY PAC WOULD RATHER VACATE HIS TITLES INSTEAD OF DEFFEND THEM!!! CUZ MANNY PAC DOES NOT FIGHT #1 RANKED CONTENDERS MANNY PAC REFUSES TO FIGHT THE MANDATORY CHALLENGER SO HE JUST VACATES HIS TITLES!!! WHERE IS THE PRIDE IN THAT??

Last edited by sapo1; 01-04-2013 at 03:08 PM. Reason: ADD MORE
Old 01-04-2013, 03:03 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,086,374.43
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapo1 View Post
fly weight?? hahah you lil midgit flips!!! whens the last time a flyweight has been on PPV??

do you realize that their has never been a ppv fight where it was a filipino vs filipino?? NEVER!!!

thats how bad filipino boxing is!!! fly weight hahah!!! thats 112lbs right!!! hahah!!!
not even going to bother debating with you if all you're going to do is be a xenophobic idiot...
Old 01-04-2013, 03:21 PM
sapo1
Banned

Quote:
not even going to bother debating with you if all you're going to do is be a xenophobic idiot...
xenophobic??

you been waiting to use that word!! was this all planned out from the beginning just so you can use that word??

i got a word for you - - how about hypocrite!!!
Old 01-04-2013, 03:30 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,086,374.43
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

Quote:
xenophobic??

you been waiting to use that word!! was this all planned out from the beginning just so you can use that word??

i got a word for you - - how about hypocrite!!!
wrong...i don't go around like an idiot talking trash about another country or their people..i'm not on here calling mexicans or mexican fighters inferior.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:59 PM
sapo1
Banned

Quote:
wrong...i don't go around like an idiot talking trash about another country or their people..i'm not on here calling mexicans or mexican fighters inferior.
NOTHING MATTERS ANYMORE!!! YOUR NATIONAL HERO SPRITUAL FATHER MANNY PAC IS DONE!! ITS OVER!! NOTHING YOU SAY OR DO CAN BRING HIM BACK!!! CLOSE THE BOOK CRY ON YOUR PILLOW!!! MEXICUTED!!!

HE WAS A PADDED FIGHTER, A FILIPINO HYPEJOB!!! CAN YOU NAME 1 PRIME FIGHTER IN THE LAST 6 YEARS THAT HE BEAT?? CAN YOU?? HUH? CAN YOU?? HUH? CAN YOU??

MARQUEZ SMASHED HIS BRAIN IN!! DOCTORS ARE RECOMENDING HE DONT FIGHT ANYMORE!! MANNY AND HIS BlTCH WERE CRYING ON YOUTUBE!!! ARE YOU STILL CRYING??

YOU FLIPS CAN GO BACK TO WATCHING POOL AND PING PONG!!!

Last edited by sapo1; 01-04-2013 at 03:59 PM. Reason: TYPO
Old 01-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Grimgash
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Grimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond reputeGrimgash has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,491,177,340,492.45
Total Points: 1,513,177,381,814.29
Send a message via AIM to Grimgash

Quote:
WHY WOULD MEXICANS BE INSECURE ABOUT FLIPS!!!! FLIPS GET KNOCKED OUT OF CONTENTIONG ALL THE TIME BY MEXICANS THATS WHY FLIPS NEVER MAKE IT IN BOXING, JUST ONCE IN A WHILE 1 MAKES IT OUT OF 100'S GETTING KO'ED!!

UNDERSTAND THAT MEXICANS DOMINATE BOXING AND CURRENTLY HAVE 14 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! how manny do you flips have??
I guess you're banned. Though you calling me (A midwestern irish-american) a Filipino to me is just.... fantastic. I was calling you out on your racists insecure post without much substance.

This forum is used for debating boxing not race wars.