Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-02-2013, 10:29 AM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 37 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,940,553,554,692.79
Total Points: 11,661,416,241,015,270.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Daley View Post
Must suck being you knowing Haye can never be considered better than boring Klitschko.
"Better" as defined by? P4P Haye takes Wlad. Entertainment value Haye > Wlad all the way. Punch variety Haye wins. Excitement, Haye also takes it. It doesn't bother me the slightest. Haye vs Chisora was more exciting than any Wladimir fight. And that's what i'm in boxing for. Excitement. Wlad will never bring that to the table, and that's why Haye fans stick up for him and cheer him and shout for him and travel for him. And that's also why the klitsckho's didn't fill out stadiums in 2012. Must suck to to know that the gay boys you fall for will never engage in a fight. But hey, I like fighting, Klit fans like "chess games". Each to his own.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-02-2013, 11:01 AM
-Weltschmerz-
Steelhammer

Rep Power: 34 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,581,786,941,421,863.25
Total Points: 1,581,786,942,421,645.75
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ßringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat Beterbiev - wladavit 

Quote:
Originally Posted by damuttz112 View Post
The key for Haye in a hypothetical rematch is the inside, it's problematic due to the fact that Wladimir holds you like a vice grip in there until the ref comes and breaks the clinch.

Haye has the footspeed and head movement to get past a jab, but up close he doesnt have much to offer, he is at his best throwing power shots from the outside, as is Wlad.

Since Haye is the shorter guy with the shorter reach he has the physical advantage on the inside, if he knew how to use it he could beat Wlad, because once you get inside of his jab and right hand, what does he have? he sure can't throw an uppercut inside to keep you off.

Also he doesn't necessary have to have a complete inside game ala Bowe but can use necessary tricks; uppercut when in that intermediate range, the main issue is that the time window is very short.

I see Wlad doing the usual, basing his game around his Jab. But if wants to win or KO Wladimir he will have to risk a lot more. He showed he doesn't have a glass chin. But necessary pressure makes him more vulnerable, if he wants to win it's a risk he has to take.
If Haye risks more, I see Haye getting knocked the fuck out.

Last edited by -Weltschmerz-; 01-02-2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: misspelling
Old 01-02-2013, 11:25 AM
-Weltschmerz-
Steelhammer

Rep Power: 34 -Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute-Weltschmerz- has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. bomb ass poster - thuggery One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. One of the best posters on this site. - Scott.Weiland. I appreciate the green K - Boxing Goat 
One of BoxingScene's best. - PainfromUkraine welcome back - Freedom2014 Right back at you sir. - Keitha313 Thanks. Cheers - Boxing Goat Cheers mate. - Augustane 
ATG poster - sugarsmosley Top man - Scott.Weiland. I'll drink to that. - ßringer I commend your action on the war against Nostagliatards - Red Cyclone funny poster - jas 
No Message - Lebanon Here's Wlads ring.I just came in it you can lick it up after you're finished giving him a B1tch T1T ride when you take your bra off and takes more scratched out face pics - Col. Hans Landa Hope u have a kick ass time at the fight - Boxing Goat Beterbiev - wladavit 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieBruno View Post
Vitali the coward will never put his title on the line against a boxer who comes in great physical condition.

TKO 6 will carry on fighting fat slob bums until he retires
Adamek is always in shape. Chisora came in decent shape too and gave a good fight. So you're talking crap again.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:48 AM
White_Knight
At a lady's service

Rep Power: 14 White_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond reputeWhite_Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,023,463,160,040.88
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for green K - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew5550 View Post
"Better" as defined by? P4P Haye takes Wlad
Ring Magazine, Boxrec, and this very site has Wladimir in the top 10 p4p but not Haye. In fact, I haven't heard of anyone who has Haye in their top 10 p4p list. I would take the views of these organisation a lot more seriously than yours, as would the majority of people.

In the end it doesn't matter though. What matters is if you put the 2 in the ring. We have already seen what happens when you put Haye and Wladimir in the ring together. It is on video for future generations to see and cannot be erased.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:49 AM
throbk1974
Interim Champion

Total Points: 11,929.55

he needs to work his way to number 1. There are a hand full of heavyweights, besides the Klitchkos, who can beat him.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Freedom2014
Slayer of Theokoles

Rep Power: 257 Freedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond reputeFreedom2014 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,842,139,786,402,096.00
Total Points: 57,842,139,786,703,432.00
For the Beatle info! - led* Great poster - Dr.Eisenfaust Happy new year - Scott.Weiland. happy new year too bro! - led Great poster. - PainfromUkraine 
elite poster - A-Wolf For your great work and research. - Weltschmerz No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for your support - Weltschmerz Thanks - Weltz 
One of the best members in boxingscene - Red Cyclone Thsnks - Scott.Weiland No Message - Lebanon No Message - Scott.Weiland Right on, I appreciate that - Boxing Goat 
For rennouncing your faith in Wladimir Klitschko. Good Job. Welcome to the Wilder side of things. Welcome to team Wilder. Bommmmmmb Squaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd - BrushMyHair To my fellow Beatle-maniac - led Beterbiev - wladavit Thnx for the green. You are a superb poster as well. - Boxing Goat Have a pint on me! - House of Stone 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jim Jeffries 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Disposable Arts Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - El Cabron Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Spray_resistant Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Devils Advocate Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - hanzoh74 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Pullcounter Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ChopperRead 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Boxing Goat Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - sakura storm Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Boxing Goat World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Some months ago Vitali said he may have a farewell fight in Kiev, Ukraine.

David Haye said he's afraid to fight Vitali there.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...hlight=Ukraine
Old 01-02-2013, 01:17 PM
Clegg

Rep Power: 154 Clegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond reputeClegg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,248,454,186,433,325.50
Total Points: 3,313,895,469,686,493.00
Before I get banned. - Richard Nixon FREE RiZO! - Carlton Banks MMM-My Sharona! - RiZО Have an apple Clegg - danc1984 Yank food is good - mangler jr 
Chunk cake - It's part of your 5 a day! - Chunk Coffee Is Professional - Loccy To make up for that soggy one. - Raider Monkz mhh Alizee is moi lolita &amp;lt;3 - cleaner147 Professional Cookie - Loccy 
super clegg - Old Coward No Message - -veteran420- with love - -veteran420- Merry Christmas - Flab Happy new year! - Toney Loc 
yum yum pot noodle - Mike_Hunt super e-baller - MANIAC310 Well deserved, never saw you at history section - HaglerSteelChin It sounds like you need one, LOL - HaglerSteelChin Have some more - HaglerSteelChin 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Scientist Gay and Lesbian Pride - RiΖΟ Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - PensionKiller Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Loccy 
Childhood Cancer - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Head and Neck Cancer - LeeVanCleef 

I'd rather see Vitali against a real fighter.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:31 PM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 37 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,940,553,554,692.79
Total Points: 11,661,416,241,015,270.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooksInYou View Post
Ring Magazine, Boxrec, and this very site has Wladimir in the top 10 p4p but not Haye. In fact, I haven't heard of anyone who has Haye in their top 10 p4p list. I would take the views of these organisation a lot more seriously than yours, as would the majority of people.

In the end it doesn't matter though. What matters is if you put the 2 in the ring. We have already seen what happens when you put Haye and Wladimir in the ring together. It is on video for future generations to see and cannot be erased.
Lol. I wasn't saying he holds a higher p4p ranking than Wlad (but did when he was CW champion). What I'm saying is a p4p Haye is better than p4p Wlad. I don't know why you go on a rumble of things that has no bearing on the comment I made - but good comment dude.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:36 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 23 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,173,586.90
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Lol. I wasn't saying he holds a higher p4p ranking than Wlad (but did when he was CW champion). What I'm saying is a p4p Haye is better than p4p Wlad.
I'm not saying you're clueless, you just have no clue. I doubt Haye was top 25 p4p when he was briefly the champ at cruiser.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM
-Weltschmerz-
Steelhammer

Quote:
Lol. I wasn't saying he holds a higher p4p ranking than Wlad (but did when he was CW champion). What I'm saying is a p4p Haye is better than p4p Wlad. I don't know why you go on a rumble of things that has no bearing on the comment I made - but good comment dude.
So why didn't he beat Wlad?