Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2013, 08:34 AM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,213,988.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
Hey TK my man, I'm not really interested with phone specs cause I only use them for calling and texting but I want to buy a new phone this year. I want a dual SIM android phone with a television and I found this one. Again I don't have any knowledge regarding it's specs, hope you can enlighten me.

It's myphone a919 btw.
I am not going to lie bro, I have no idea what that phone is and I would be lying if I even said I knew a lot about other Android phones. Plus when you say dual sim, I assume you mean two sims in at once? That can't be common from what I have seen.

The only thing I do bro, is maybe get a reaction here and there. I am awaiting for shawn to say how all his products work in unison as if it was some gang bang where ****s go in a mouth, ass hole and ***** at the same time and the rhythm was just spectacular that made the woman orgasm and squirt.

Then his lover gumbie jumps in with a link from MACfans or whatever the fug he uses.

Then his son piye, a lil follower who adds value to their debate as much as a 80 year old woman appeals to a paedophile.

Anyway bro, quick googling suggests only older Operating System dual sims are really there. The specs are low on camera etc... if you don't mind the hardware being weak, then maybe it should be OK for TV etc... I assume TV catch up?

If you can wait, a decent Sony will come out:

http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/05/s...e-or-dual-sim/

The HTC Desire SV seems a decent specced phone if 4GB of memory is OK for you.

My advice, don't go too cheap on an Android phone. Phones that are 50 dollars are going to be **** IMO.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:42 AM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.noypigeeks.com/android/myphone-a919-duo/

OK looking at that MyPhone. It's a 5 Inch screen so that's pretty awesome.
Not bad specs with 512 RAM and 1 GHZ dual core processor.
4 Gig of internal memory isn't great but you can buy a 32 Gig Micro SD card for not too much to add to it.
8MP camera, with flash is standard now.
720P videos again is standard for a smart phone, but pretty good.
Bluetooth is decent for music in car systems.
TV out feature which I have never used before. May be common or not, I have no idea. Maybe that's what you were thinking of?
Battery seems about what the rest have. 2000MaH. Will last a day with normal use. Claim 5 hours talk time.

I don't know the brand, but the specs seem to be about average for a good smart phone. Screen is the main selling point.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:43 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21557 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,591,799,549,457,802.00
Total Points: 3,620,078,022,065,101.00
ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded 
raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 
Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr Good morning from the UK unc. - HughJass :boxing: - -jose- Merry Xmas Unc K,i hope you and your family have a lovely day. - HughJass Merry Christmas Cuz! - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TensionKiller View Post
I am not going to lie bro, I have no idea what that phone is and I would be lying if I even said I knew a lot about other Android phones. Plus when you say dual sim, I assume you mean two sims in at once? That can't be common from what I have seen.

The only thing I do bro, is maybe get a reaction here and there. I am awaiting for shawn to say how all his products work in unison as if it was some gang bang where ****s go in a mouth, ass hole and ***** at the same time and the rhythm was just spectacular that made the woman orgasm and squirt.

Then his lover gumbie jumps in with a link from MACfans or whatever the fug he uses.

Then his son piye, a lil follower who adds value to their debate as much as a 80 year old woman appeals to a paedophile.

Anyway bro, quick googling suggests only older Operating System dual sims are really there. The specs are low on camera etc... if you don't mind the hardware being weak, then maybe it should be OK for TV etc... I assume TV catch up?

If you can wait, a decent Sony will come out:

http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/05/s...e-or-dual-sim/

The HTC Desire SV seems a decent specced phone if 4GB of memory is OK for you.

My advice, don't go too cheap on an Android phone. Phones that are 50 dollars are going to be **** IMO.
This phone is around $200 and I'm planning to buy 2, one for me and the other for the missus but I want to know first if this phone is worth the amount I'm investing.

LOL shawn is a cool dude, he's just fascinated by apple products.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:46 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21557 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded 
raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 
Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr Good morning from the UK unc. - HughJass :boxing: - -jose- Merry Xmas Unc K,i hope you and your family have a lovely day. - HughJass Merry Christmas Cuz! - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

Quote:
http://www.noypigeeks.com/android/myphone-a919-duo/

OK looking at that MyPhone. It's a 5 Inch screen so that's pretty awesome.
Not bad specs with 512 RAM and 1 GHZ dual core processor.
4 Gig of internal memory isn't great but you can buy a 32 Gig Micro SD card for not too much to add to it.
8MP camera, with flash is standard now.
720P videos again is standard for a smart phone, but pretty good.
Bluetooth is decent for music in car systems.
TV out feature which I have never used before. May be common or not, I have no idea. Maybe that's what you were thinking of?
Battery seems about what the rest have. 2000MaH. Will last a day with normal use. Claim 5 hours talk time.

I don't know the brand, but the specs seem to be about average for a good smart phone. Screen is the main selling point.
I'm using a cheap $30 myphone right now and what I like about it is the battery life. It lasts like a week.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:48 AM
TensionKiller
Banned

Quote:
This phone is around $200 and I'm planning to buy 2, one for me and the other for the missus but I want to know first if this phone is worth the amount I'm investing.

LOL shawn is a cool dude, he's just fascinated by apple products.
Well for $200 dollars it does seem good. The software is Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) which is the last one. Jellybean is a nice step up, but ICS is still decent.

Since I don't know the brand, we can only hope that the quality is good. Check out their warranty.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:51 AM
TensionKiller
Banned

Quote:
I'm using a cheap $30 myphone right now and what I like about it is the battery life. It lasts like a week.
Battery on smart phones don't last long bro. Connectivity to Wifi, 3g etc... with huge coloured screens means a day or 2 at most with very light use. The other issue is, you use it over a laptop or PC quite a bit because they are practical and useful.

Browsing the net is easy on one device. Playing with apps too.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:51 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Quote:
Well for $200 dollars it does seem good. The software is Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) which is the last one. Jellybean is a nice step up, but ICS is still decent.

Since I don't know the brand, we can only hope that the quality is good. Check out their warranty.
Warranty is 1 year. I like its battery. I've used other phones before and this one got the best battery.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:55 AM
TensionKiller
Banned

Quote:
Warranty is 1 year. I like its battery. I've used other phones before and this one got the best battery.
Cool. I mean battery varies between model to model. Older Nokia's for example would last a week, but are basic. Same may be the case with your one.

$200 dollars is a cheap price though for what you're getting. Why not go and ask for a chance to play with it?
Old 01-01-2013, 08:57 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Quote:
Battery on smart phones don't last long bro. Connectivity to Wifi, 3g etc... with huge coloured screens means a day or 2 at most with very light use. The other issue is, you use it over a laptop or PC quite a bit because they are practical and useful.

Browsing the net is easy on one device. Playing with apps too.
Im not much into apps, I mean I mean I'm an old man and what I want is to not miss the news, hence the TV wherever I am. Bought the wifey a TV myphone about a year ago and she liked it cause she can watch TV 5 hours straight. Again, battery of this phone is for real.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:59 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Quote:
Cool. I mean battery varies between model to model. Older Nokia's for example would last a week, but are basic. Same may be the case with your one.

$200 dollars is a cheap price though for what you're getting. Why not go and ask for a chance to play with it?
Nokia sucks when it comes to battery. I've had like 5 nokia phones before. It sucks and yeah I'm just looking for more reviews.

Last edited by kadyo; 01-01-2013 at 09:01 AM..