Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2012, 07:07 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,213,612.88
Default Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device of 2012

Read more: http://www.cnet.com/8301

CNET
Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device ...

Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device of 2012

CNET editors unveil the 10 best and most influential tech products of the year.
Lindsey Turrentine
by Lindsey Turrentine
December 11, 2012 4:30 AM PST

Imagine seven of CNET's most senior editors locked in a room, arguing over the course of three days to determine the 100 biggest tech stories of the year for our annual CNET 100 package. We bickered, we pounded coffee, we reminisced, and we wrestled over some big questions -- including which products we considered the hands-down best of 2012.

The question of gadget supremacy intrigued us, so we decided to pull from our list of biggest newsmakers the five best devices of the year as well as the five most influential tech products of 2012. The ongoing battle between Apple and Google played itself out in our best list, with Samsung and its Android-based Galaxy S3 trumping the long-awaited iPhone 5 on a lineup of entirely mobile products. But there's more to the story of tech influence in 2012. Read on.
CNET's five best tech products of 2012

Regardless of popularity or industry impact, these five devices claim the best design, the most-compelling features, and the overall most impressive value among all the hundreds of mainstream tech products released in 2012. Our hats off to all five.

Read more: http://www.cnet.com/8301-33506_1-575...#ixzz2Gfq1ESEl

CNET
Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device ...

Galaxy S3 beats iPhone 5 for best device of 2012

CNET editors unveil the 10 best and most influential tech products of the year.
Lindsey Turrentine
by Lindsey Turrentine
December 11, 2012 4:30 AM PST

Imagine seven of CNET's most senior editors locked in a room, arguing over the course of three days to determine the 100 biggest tech stories of the year for our annual CNET 100 package. We bickered, we pounded coffee, we reminisced, and we wrestled over some big questions -- including which products we considered the hands-down best of 2012.

The question of gadget supremacy intrigued us, so we decided to pull from our list of biggest newsmakers the five best devices of the year as well as the five most influential tech products of 2012. The ongoing battle between Apple and Google played itself out in our best list, with Samsung and its Android-based Galaxy S3 trumping the long-awaited iPhone 5 on a lineup of entirely mobile products. But there's more to the story of tech influence in 2012. Read on.
CNET's five best tech products of 2012

Regardless of popularity or industry impact, these five devices claim the best design, the most-compelling features, and the overall most impressive value among all the hundreds of mainstream tech products released in 2012. Our hats off to all five.

Samsung***39;s Galaxy S3 series will be joined by a 64GB model in the second half of 2012. (Credit: Josh Miller/CNET)

1. Samsung Galaxy S3, the Android hero
It took years of iPhone dominance and many months of Android market leadership for a phone with Google's mobile operating system to knock the iPhone off its pedestal. The Samsung Galaxy S3 won that honor. The GS3 is a truly global phone, available on nearly every carrier, nearly everywhere. Its large, vibrant HD display represents a growing class of phones with broader form factors, and its delicate balance of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a sharp 8-megapixel camera, 4G LTE or HSPA+ support, and an accessible price make the Galaxy S3 a worldwide hero. (Read the full Galaxy S3 review.)

Read more: http://www.cnet.com/8301-33506_1-575...#ixzz2Gfq3XOh4
Old 12-31-2012, 07:17 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute

The best smartphone of 2012: Samsung Galaxy S3

http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/...y-s3-20121217/
Old 12-31-2012, 07:18 PM
Terrel
Banned

Rep Power: 83 Terrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 856,655.97
Total Points: 9,855,980.09
celebration time! - jazluvr Ice Ice Baby - Agility welcome back! celebration time! - jazluvr A signed copy of Amirs autobiography as a thank you. - dan_cov means alot m8 cheers - the collector 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Terrel. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Terrel - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas, bro. - BulgariasFinest 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- happy new year terrel - HUGH JASS happy new year bro! - jazluvr Happy new years my friend ! - BulgariasFinest Happy New Year my Targ brother - Miburo 
nice on bud - HUGH JASS weed thread contribution,enjoy the snack! - HUGH JASS To an Awesome Friend - deanrw One of boxingscene's BEST posters! - sweetpea87 welcome back homie!!! - HUGH JASS 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Shiranui 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Round 1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Round 1 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Jadon Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

No surprise there.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:26 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

It is satisfying rollin' into clubs with the best phone out. I use to be embarrassed to take my I Phone out because it was so bland and boring. I was scared that girls would laugh at me, but no such issues with my S3. I roll that out all day long and girls dig it. They say a 4.7 Inch screen looks fitting on my large hands while I Phones look small and for school girls.

What can I do? I roll with the best phone of 2012 and am getting more ***** than ever.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:28 PM
Terrel
Banned

Rep Power: 83 Terrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 856,655.97
Total Points: 9,855,980.09
celebration time! - jazluvr Ice Ice Baby - Agility welcome back! celebration time! - jazluvr A signed copy of Amirs autobiography as a thank you. - dan_cov means alot m8 cheers - the collector 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Terrel. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Terrel - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas, bro. - BulgariasFinest 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- happy new year terrel - HUGH JASS happy new year bro! - jazluvr Happy new years my friend ! - BulgariasFinest Happy New Year my Targ brother - Miburo 
nice on bud - HUGH JASS weed thread contribution,enjoy the snack! - HUGH JASS To an Awesome Friend - deanrw One of boxingscene's BEST posters! - sweetpea87 welcome back homie!!! - HUGH JASS 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Shiranui 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Round 1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Round 1 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Jadon Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TensionKiller View Post
It is satisfying rollin' into clubs with the best phone out. I use to be embarrassed to take my I Phone out because it was so bland and boring. I was scared that girls would laugh at me, but no such issues with my S3. I roll that out all day long and girls dig it. They say a 4.7 Inch screen looks fitting on my large hands while I Phones look small and for school girls.

What can I do? I roll with the best phone of 2012 and am getting more ***** than ever.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:29 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,593,116.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

You'll never convince the Apple fans, less bang for buck and higher price is what they like.
Old 12-31-2012, 07:35 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrel View Post
It's true though bro. I recall this smoking hot Russian chick talking to me in 2010. She was 5 foot 9, tall, lengthy and had that European gorgeous look. I was literally in love with her, so fun, bubble and beautiful. She was loaded, a foreign student so you knew her family had money.

Anyway we got talking and when I took my phone out to exchange numbers, she had this smirk on her face. I was thinking WTF, and she said, isn't the I Phone boring and simple? I said nah, I got it jailbroken, I went on YouTube and did some things that a guy in the video did to my phone so it could be like those Android things (Before I knew too much about Android)

She then said I am very boring and she doesn't like jailbreak and said
:

Do svidaniya!!!

I was totally shattered from that experience. I felt like I had a breakbeat size co ck. I never again went naked (Took my I Phone out unless for emergency calls)
Old 12-31-2012, 07:37 PM
Double_L
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Double_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond reputeDouble_L has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,141,147,309,440.98
Total Points: 627,332,149,415,047.25
Thanks for the info - Lazerjab 

Quote:

Lol, reminds me of that SGIII commercial...

"It's not fair, your screen's like... as big as my phone"
Old 12-31-2012, 07:37 PM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 318 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,656,669,790,594,492,416.00
Total Points: 1,656,669,790,644,564,224.00
No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY joining the club - MANIAC310 
Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest No Message - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:

:WORD:i bet youre the talk of the town. I bet the only reason you get laid is because you have the best phone.

No....Really, youre really the Shamwow guy practicing your S3 infomercial :AYWOoD:
Old 12-31-2012, 07:43 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
You'll never convince the Apple fans, less bang for buck and higher price is what they like.
Owning an Apple product is like Mayweather paying 50k for these girls. You pay a lot more for an inferior whore.