Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#31
Old 12-31-2012, 05:24 PM
Fetta
nob cheese
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 8,700
Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Points: 521,125,162,291.12
Bank: 197,284,871.02
Total Points: 521,322,447,162.14
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 
Default

And all it took was Pac being put to sleep for PEDs to take center stage and now everyone is all of the sudden on board. SMH!
Reply With Quote
Fetta is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#32
Old 12-31-2012, 05:27 PM
DONDIisBack
Red Welterweight Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,401
Rep Power: 0 DONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these partsDONDIisBack is infamous around these parts
Points: 2,600,000,070,989.08
Bank: 1,125,486,380.81
Total Points: 2,601,125,557,369.89
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - IdNod4u2 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
by David P. Greisman - Manny Pacquiao had not yet even been resuscitated from unconsciousness before boxing fans and observers began to speculate about what put him there.

And in their minds, it wasn’t just Juan Manuel Marquez.

To them, it was a Marquez who looked better at 143 pounds than his body had ever appeared in three other fights at or slightly above the junior welterweight limit. It was also a Marquez who not only knocked Pacquiao out with a perfect punch, but also had knocked him down earlier in the fight with a single shot.

It was the fact that Marquez’s strength and conditioning coach had admittedly been involved with distributing steroids and other performance enhancing drugs.

It was the fact that this had been a year in which several notable fighters had tested positive for performance enhancing drugs. People questioned Marquez even though he passed the tests he took — not just because of the Pacquiao knockout and not just because of his strength and conditioning coach — but also because the testing done in boxing still lags behind where it should be in order to ensure that others aren’t also using banned substances.

This was the year that speculation became suspicion. [Click Here To Read More]
Most of us that weren't sucking Manny Pacs Snausage were saying this for years.
After all these years Pac gets face planted and now we need to pay attention?

Hell no. When JMM finishes his celebration (for as long as he feels like celebrating), then I will start to pay attention again.
Reply With Quote
DONDIisBack is offline
#33
Old 12-31-2012, 05:31 PM
Allucard
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,005
Rep Power: 0 Allucard has disabled reputation
Points: 1,000,311,073.38
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,311,073.38
Default

That means Floyd is right. All non black cheat with steroids more than the others. What a shame. **** them, **** them.
Reply With Quote
Allucard is offline
#34
Old 12-31-2012, 05:41 PM
g-wane
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 187
Rep Power: 0 g-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these parts
Points: 7,916.86
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,916.86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbpanama View Post
Does anyone doubt that this Cereal Sucker Punching Cheat, hasen't mastered the
Roids Hiding Technique of Armstrong's Transfusions, or some other way of beating the System???
In what way has Floyd show any evidence of roid use ? His speed has faded, and his combination punch output has lowered seance moving up in weight.. Pac on the other hand, has manage to increase all of the above plus some, yet pac retard have the nerve to claim foul.
Reply With Quote
g-wane is offline
#35
Old 12-31-2012, 05:43 PM
DeadLikeMe
................
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 7,834
Rep Power: 58 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 185,007,493,520.10
Bank: 229,460,127,825,656.91
Total Points: 229,645,135,319,177.00
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 
Default

Enough with these hack Pac Pr0n articles....muhhhh PEDquiao was cheated and ktfo in devastating fashion
Reply With Quote
DeadLikeMe is offline
#36
Old 12-31-2012, 05:46 PM
g-wane
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 187
Rep Power: 0 g-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these partsg-wane is infamous around these parts
Points: 7,916.86
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,916.86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
Mr. Greisman, you completely failed to address the biggest suspect in this whole PED issue: Manny Pacquiao!!! Why are you not mentioning the devastating beatings this former 112 pound champion gave to the likes of naturally bigger men like Ricky Hatton, Miguel Angel Cotto, and Antonio Margarito? Why are you not mentioning the fact that Shane Mosley, a naturally bigger man who fought the likes of naturally bigger fighters in Oscar De La Hoya, Fernando Vargas, Vernon Forrest, Miguel Cotto, & Ronald Wright, just to name a few, said there was something "special" about Pacquiao's power?

Also, why are you wasting readers' time by writing about Erik Morales' positive drug results?! It is an absolute fact that a significant percentage of Mexican beef contains Clenbuterol!!! This isn't the first time Mexican athletes have tested positive for this drug (and it will not be the last)!!! You say the Morales vs Garcia fight should have been canceled. What a joke of a statement. This again shows your ignorance on the matter! A Performance Enhancing Drug, by definition, enhances performance. Tell me, sir, what in Morales' terrible performance makes you suspect enhancement?! Was it the manner in which he was KTFO?

Please Mr. Greisman, your job is to provide complete and accurate information. If you are not going to commit to that standard, then how can we, the readers, ever come to trust your work? We already have one Ronnie Nathaniels, we sure as hell do not need another one!!!


yes!!!!! How does a 112 fighter move up in weight cracking eye sockets, one punch KOs , out muscle some of boxings strongest fighters at 147
Reply With Quote
g-wane is offline
#37
Old 12-31-2012, 06:13 PM
jab2theballs
Contender
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 401
Rep Power: 3 jab2theballs has a spectacular aura aboutjab2theballs has a spectacular aura about
Points: 7,907.77
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,907.77
No Message - Fire and Fear 
Default

LOL,Didn't Marquez work with Heredia for his 3rd fight with Plankiao and still "lost"? Did Sleepy head get KTFO in the 4th fight because Marquez took a bigger PED dosage or because Plankiao forgot to take his Ariza "shakes"?

First Bradley gets crucified and now Marquez. No one will ever truly beat the lovable big headed pinoy without any backlash from his fans.
Reply With Quote
jab2theballs is offline
#38
Old 12-31-2012, 06:15 PM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 7,338
Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,086,384.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,086,384.43
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimTim View Post
And what about Pacquaio? Win or lose against Marquez he is just as suspicious as anyone in the sport for using PEDs.
really? did pacquiao have a known ped dealer/chemist/guru help prepare him for any of his fights like marquez did? if not then i fail to see how pac is just as suspicious as marquez........

also add to the fact that EPO and testosterone isn't illegal in Mexico...
Reply With Quote
APPONO ASTOS is offline
#39
Old 12-31-2012, 08:43 PM
Mr.Smith
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 405
Rep Power: 7 Mr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 79,009.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 79,009.43
Autism - Lorily 
Default

You forgot to mention Bob Aurum refused drug testing in Pac vs Marquez 4. Why did you miss that in your article and no one is writing a dam thing about Pac and his refusal to get tested over and over. You can say you will against Mayweather when you are not in real negotiations but, refuse against Marquez when the actual fight is being made. Something doesn't add up in the Pac camp but, it can be spelled as P.E.D.
Reply With Quote
Mr.Smith is offline
#40
Old 12-31-2012, 08:57 PM
Mr.Smith
Contender
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 405
Rep Power: 7 Mr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Smith has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 79,009.43
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 79,009.43
Autism - Lorily 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teejro View Post
you can hate a fighter, you can love a fighter... but facts are Pacquiao never knocked out Bradley, Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, or De La Hoya, with one shot. He did Hatton but Hatton was a smaller fighter. Marquez has never knocked out a fighter with one shot in his career... He throws combinations and breaks down fighters for a knockout. 3 fights with Pacquiao not even a knock down with clean landed combinations. Yet This fight he had one shot power, Muscular, able to take straight hard left hands from Pacman, when he has gone down four times before...

to much evidence... trainer a steroid distributor, knows when and how to distribute the PED to pass test, Marquez Muscular in four months training, One shot knock out power at 39 which he has never had before, landed two clean shots both knocked Pacman down and out, in 3 previous fights not even a knocked down with clean combinations.
Pac ran face first into a perfect punch! That's what a perfect timed punch will do. Roids or not he would have got knocked out. Pac never saw the punch and those are the ones that spark you out. Wake up and watch the sport! You can speculate all you want but, its a fact that Manny has always turned down OSDT. It should be all year for all fighters but, the commission and promoters don't care about the fighters health.
Reply With Quote
Mr.Smith is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:23 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.