Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-30-2012, 11:35 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,742,409.43
Total Points: 1,011,050,818,498.87
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard king View Post
Funny thing is that jmm not only destroyed PAC he also took PAC fighter of the decade title hahaha priceless,just goes to prove not matter what jmm did he had to win by ko or get robbed. Why was jmm getting taged more you dumb PAC turds ask its because jmm came thier to brawl not to box and it worked he beat PAC at his own game by knocking PAC the fkkkk out.
You turds can cry all you want but the 5th fight is not going to happen ever
he did? how is that even possible when pac won fotd in 2000- 2009 decade ..he got koed in 2012..how's that possible?..hell jmm aint even fighter of the year let alone fighter of the decade..lol
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-30-2012, 11:37 PM
wizard king
Banned

Rep Power: 0 wizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these parts
Bank: 34,526,936.49
Total Points: 34,565,416.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyzagz View Post
Pac shouldve never fought JMM a 3rd time to be honest. Pac was on top of the world when he was beating 160 lb Margarito and flooring Sugar Shane Mosley. People just assumed hed destroy jmm as well.

Pac has ruined his legacy against a gimmick fighter who has his number. Its like Scissors rematching Rock for a 5th time. Pac will never decisively beat JMM.
You are really smoking crack if you think jmm is a gimmick fighter so damm gimmick he ktfo your hero PAC. Lets not forget hear that PAC is a shame a media hype fighter who got ktfo out by a legend they call jmm. Sleep well turd hope you don't have a nightmare with jmm knocking you the hell out
Old 12-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Boxfan12
Contender

Rep Power: 10 Boxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,869.57

Why can't people put aside the whos fan of who and... have a intelligent boxing debate and state the facts... you could put these 2 fighters against each other a million times and its always going to be interesting and even more so after JMM just knocked pac the F out.

I mean I don't even have to go back and re watch the other fights to know JMM never landed a clean devastating right hand like that.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Phantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,031,463.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
stop the exageration please...the closest to pac getting hurt in the last 3 fights was by a wide left hook while he was darting out and it was'nt even that bad...how many times have we seen jmm hurt in the last 4 fights?..more than pac has , no doubt.....
It is different dude, getting stunned and dizzy is one thing, getting your eyes rolled over and your motion nervous system in short circuit is a whole different thing. But don´t believe me, pac taking a nap courtesy of a guy that couldn´t knock him down before should be more proof than enough. You think it is because Márquez is punching harder?, wrong.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:43 PM
wizard king
Banned

Rep Power: 0 wizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these partswizard king is infamous around these parts
Bank: 34,526,936.49
Total Points: 34,565,416.62

Quote:
he did? how is that even possible when pac won fotd in 2000- 2009 decade ..he got koed in 2012..how's that possible?..hell jmm aint even fighter of the year let alone fighter of the decade..lol
According to pac daddy arum thier were fighting for that belt hahaha
Go to tell your heros daddy how it was possible
Come on puga tell us how you really feel.
You got enough rounds to end your life already hahaha
PAC tards they will never learn and worst fans in the history of boxing. So much hate and butthurt
Old 12-30-2012, 11:44 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomas View Post
It is different dude, getting stunned and dizzy is one thing, getting your eyes rolled over and your motion nervous system in short circuit is a whole different thing. But don´t believe me, pac taking a nap courtesy of a guy that couldn´t knock him down before should be more proof than enough. You think it is because Márquez is punching harder?, wrong.
no doubt , thats why i said twice pac got hurt by jmm right hand..i dont know why your responding to me when you agree with me...
Old 12-30-2012, 11:46 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard king View Post
According to pac daddy arum thier were fighting for that belt hahaha
Go to tell your heros daddy how it was possible
Come on puga tell us how you really feel.
You got enough rounds to end your life already hahaha
PAC tards they will never learn and worst fans in the history of boxing. So much hate and butthurt
the hell with arum...im telling you exactly how i feel , jmm is a great fighter but his resume is sh1t without pacquiao..
Old 12-30-2012, 11:48 PM
Cinci Champ
Subliminal

Rep Power: 10 Cinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,736,844,081,702.52
Total Points: 8,371,727,150,237.55
Good player on fantasy betting - valero a dollar is what you need - sugarsmosley 

what a troll thread. no way in hell marquez would ever think pac man would win. he believes he is 4-0 with good reason
Old 12-30-2012, 11:49 PM
Boxfan12
Contender

Rep Power: 10 Boxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan12 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,869.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomas View Post
Some of that is true... But again JMM never caught PAC so devastating in the past along with pac not seeing the punch. Perfect timing turned his hip and punched right through him.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Phantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,031,463.43

Quote:
no doubt , thats why i said twice pac got hurt by jmm right hand..i dont know why your responding to me when you agree with me...
He was getting hurt in the first two fights, by the third he was getting unplugged. These days your idol has to take a look at the screens to remember what hit him. If he insists on fighting JMM he is gonna end like Juanma López.