Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Wild Apache
Bushbaby the Novelist

Bank: 13,190,146,980,091.51
Total Points: 14,100,968,510,169.76
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by studentofthegam View Post
You don't need a he best comp in the world to judge power. The first time anybody saw Tyson bang you knew he had power. You're just trying to narrow the question to keep your hate going.
This has nothing to do with Floyd. If you notice, in these Canelo conversations with me you always make that connection. This is about Trout and Alvarez but you can't stay on subject. True enough you throw Mayweather's name in the thread title but if you're gonna address my comment don't get off subject. Come on buddy stop shaping the debate just debate.
Tyson was koing heavyweights. While ginger is koing certain jr welterweights & or shot old men, if he's koing them at all.

Your 2nd quote had nothing to do with you, at all. That was in reference to something else entirely. But you wouldn't know that.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-17-2013, 03:56 PM
studentofthegam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 studentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.59
Total Points: 315,005.26
Thanks - Toney616 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Tyson was koing heavyweights. While ginger is koing certain jr welterweights & or shot old men, if he's koing them at all.

Your 2nd quote had nothing to do with you, at all. That was in reference to something else entirely. But you wouldn't know that.
So Canelo doesn't hit harder than most at 54? Simple question.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:57 PM
Wild Apache
Bushbaby the Novelist

A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
So Canelo doesn't hit harder than most at 54? Simple question.
Kirkland
Angulo
Vanes
And Rosado all hit harder.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:11 PM
studentofthegam
Banned

Rep Power: 0 studentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond reputestudentofthegam has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks - Toney616 

Quote:
Kirkland
Angulo
Vanes
And Rosado all hit harder.
Huh. My question was yes or no. You see what I mean? I'm scared to ask you this but here we go. Is...............Canelo...........from............ ...earth?

Lololol
Old 01-17-2013, 04:56 PM
Wild Apache
Bushbaby the Novelist

Quote:
Huh. My question was yes or no. You see what I mean? I'm scared to ask you this but here we go. Is...............Canelo...........from............ ...earth?

Lololol
Wait, I named you 4 fighters off the top of my head with more power in his weight class & your comeback is "is ginger from earth"?? Wow.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:11 PM
studentofthegam
Banned

Thanks - Toney616 

Quote:
Wait, I named you 4 fighters off the top of my head with more power in his weight class & your comeback is "is ginger from earth"?? Wow.
Yeah dumdum. Its a yes or no question. You can't answer straight questions. Does he hit harder than most fighters at 54? Its not hard. You can't even tell me the planet he's from without silly argument is my point. In a joking manner you still don't get it. You're obsessed with a man that doesn't know you. Its stalker sh3t.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Wild Apache
Bushbaby the Novelist

Quote:
Yeah dumdum. Its a yes or no question. You can't answer straight questions. Does he hit harder than most fighters at 54? Its not hard. You can't even tell me the planet he's from without silly argument is my point. In a joking manner you still don't get it. You're obsessed with a man that doesn't know you. Its stalker sh3t.
The irony. Fact is, (fact), you nor I know how hard ginger hits. The majority of the top 10 in his weightclass would probably have a record identical (or better), if they were spoonfed bums like he was.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:17 PM
studentofthegam
Banned

Thanks - Toney616 

The saga continues.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:31 PM
Wild Apache
Bushbaby the Novelist

Quote:
The saga continues.
Is, is he from earth?

The saga continues.

I guess that's what happens when you have nothing to back up your assumptions.