Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-30-2012, 04:41 PM
DominiBox
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 DominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 279,489.77
Total Points: 300,000,306,543.51
No Message - mellow_mood No Message - DominiBox 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - DominiBox Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DominiBox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapo1 View Post
anyone else here see manny and his b¡t[h crying on you tube?? hahahaha!!!!!
I think i've never seen such a stupid fanboy like you. It's so sad...considering that Manny Pacquiao, the guy who was KTFO, has accomplished more in his life that a piece of crap like you.

Cheers for real boxing fans!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-30-2012, 04:44 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,850.21
banned alt - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightleft View Post
You are right. Marquez hired Heredia just to jerk him off and drink his own urine. An admitted PED dealer/supplier/maker of undetectable drugs he supplied to big name athletes vs Ariza. A good comparison though.
Ariza trained under Heredia you tool-bag, and Ariza himself stated that he was very confident that Marquez was clean.

If Marquez is dirty, then so is Pacquiao you clown.

Marquez agreed to undertake any testing protocol, Pacquiao refused random blood tests and gave a truckload of ridiculous excuses to justify it.

I cant stand you ignorant pac-stains.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:44 PM
DominiBox
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 DominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond reputeDominiBox has a reputation beyond repute
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - DominiBox Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DominiBox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchedout View Post
He is the better man you clown, but you have your head inserted so far up Manny's arsehole that you failed to notice. You fake 5-minute fans are all the same.
Quote:
No, we saw Pacquiao have 1.5 good rounds in-between getting knocked down and then KTFO by his Daddy-Marquez..... " but Pac was winning "..... is nothing but an idiot fan-boy comment from someone who knows nothing about how a fight unfolds.

Has Manny woken up yet ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brassangel View Post
Well...all three judges had Manny up too. Do they know nothing about how a fight unfolds? Pretty sure they understand it better than you or I.

I'm not defending dumbass fans; just showing that your sensationalist, sweeping generalities make you look just as stupid.
^This guy told you what i was about to answer. Funny to see this keyboard warriors.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:45 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominiBox View Post
^Really good points here.
The smarter decision for Marquez is retirement. The guy earned it. I'm a huge Pacquiao fan, probably his biggest fan from my country, but Marquez has nothing else to prove in the sport.

Still, I can't deny that I'm excited for a potential 5th fight. IMO Pacquiao deserves it.
That is correct, you are a Pacquiao fan, and not a boxing fan..... so sit down pac-stain and STFU.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:48 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernTalking View Post
Nacho: We were very lucky to escape with the win Marquez, I thought that Pacquiao was going to finish you in a round or two. Your face was a bloody mess, I'm sure your nose is broken.
Freddie: Manny, wake up..... everyone is laughing, please wake up soon.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:51 PM
boxingfan76
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 boxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan76 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,559,156.70
Total Points: 16,720,599.60
Be Joyful - Gift Giver ownage of a pactard - MANIAC310 use your imagination - jazluvr you need it - jazluvr big crybaby - jazluvr 
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry pacquiao 3 marquez 0 - Alx. owning floyd-fanatics - Reported! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

HILARIOUS SHIAT- relive the glory or the terror if your a pacfart-http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/340042
Old 12-30-2012, 04:53 PM
littlemac
Who Necks!

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,313,026,708.81
Total Points: 47,314,722,204.62
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

All the Piss in the world will not save Marquez from getting KTFO from the Pacman if he dares to step up for the fifth time. The Pacman will be very very focused and motivated this time and will not take Marquez lightly. The Pacman has Marquez's number.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:53 PM
DominiBox
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
That is correct, you are a Pacquiao fan, and not a boxing fan..... so sit down pac-stain and STFU.
Lmaoo..
Hey God of keyboard war! As you can see, my opinions are based in logical arguments that stupid fanboys like you cannot understand. So, all your offenses and hate just shows your a little kid in a keyboard trying to get some attention from others. It's ok... It's ok... Let it out...

But, like i said before...It's so sad...considering that Manny Pacquiao, the guy who was KTFO, has accomplished more in his life that a piece of crap like you.

Old 12-30-2012, 04:54 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
1. JMM has a losing record against both

2. Pac never made no excuses to not fight floyd and gave JMM 3 rematches

3. JMM ducked Morales

4. Get your facts straight
Three glaring errors.......

Die slowly and painfully, you ignorant retard.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:55 PM
stretchedout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardt View Post
A), Pac said he was afraid of needles. Thats a duck. BOTH Pac and Floyd were Prima Donna's in negotiations. B) JMM knocked Pac COLD and any of those 3 fights could have gone either way. C) JMM never ducked Morales, he chose more monetary viable options. Pac and Floyd are more feared than Morales and he fought both.
Thank you, that ignorant kid should have been drowned at birth.