Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-28-2012, 09:26 PM
Boxing Bob
Mexico = GOAT :mexico1:

Rep Power: 0 Boxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,036,371.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
do you know for a fact that was the reason that fight didnt happen and do you know for a fact they asked for a test after he lost? if so please post link, or stop spreading your bias agenda having lies.
you're the last one who should scold anyone else about a bias agenda. Some of your recent gems- Guerrero KOs Floyd and Martinez is gonna take a dive vs Martin Murray to avoid a Chavez Jr rematch.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-28-2012, 11:07 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 25,737,620.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
Why didnt JMM test himself even if Pac "declined"?
I don't exactly believe The Roach.... But Arum, being a lawyer, has an ingrained leaning towards all legally instituted eegulations, which is why he always refers to the Nevada State Athletic Commission rules and regulations. And it's long established tradition.

These are the most logical and by far the most likely reasons. All the conspiracy and speculative crap which is sold here as fact is purely that-horse manure. The guy is regarded by the loonys as being a world-dominating mastermind plotter and schemer, when all he is is an extremely astute and capable promoter, who makes, literally, fortunes for the vast majority of his good fighters,depending on their own perfoming capabilities. If they handled their money properly, and didn't start to live extravagent, foolish lives, they would all be financially sound for generations. You don't find guys like Marvin Hagler complaining about him, who was with him his whole career, even though it took over 50 fights to get him a title shot. In fact, when Don King tried to get him away from Arum, by whispering into Hagler's mother's ear, Hagler told her to keep her nose out of his business otherwise he would stop supporting her. This is an authentic although not well known fact. Arum also promoted 25 of Muhammed Ali's best fights, along with other famous fighters. It's due to Arum and his promotional skills that these guys became such household words.

Crazies and those with "undeveloped" minds forget that the vast majority of accusations and complaints about him come from two psychologically unsound and insecure fighters, both congenital liars.(Oscar and Mayweather) as well as his major promotional rivals whom he has made smart a little, which latter is mostly just normal rivalry, and good for business.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:08 PM
GrandpaBernard
motherfuc

Rep Power: 0 GrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these partsGrandpaBernard is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 54,150,532.34
For the insight! - Lazerjab Happy new years bro! - Lazerjab 

manny would have got himself caught with PEDs
Old 12-29-2012, 12:24 AM
p4p-champ
King of the Ring

Rep Power: 14 p4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 224,364,118,726.46
Total Points: 424,400,999,477.22
Be Joyful - Gift Giver pactard stomping champion - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
JMM said he was willing to take any drug tests they wanted him to, as long as Pac took them too.

Why didn't Manny take him up on that offer?

I think its against his religion or something like that...
Old 12-29-2012, 12:33 AM
illmaticfighter
Viva Mexico!!

Rep Power: 11 illmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond reputeillmaticfighter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,267,578,618.14
Total Points: 104,266,796,696.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
So what you are saying is that even if JMM had passed stricter drug tests you STILL would have suspected him.

In other words there's nothing he could do to prove to you that he's clean.
the only thing he could've did was lose in that guys opinion.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:40 AM
ChiRock773
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 ChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond reputeChiRock773 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,955.76

Quote:
Why didnt JMM test himself even if Pac "declined"?

LMAO.....that's the dumbest suggestion any one can come up with.......it's like stopping a cop when your sober and asking me to do a sobriety test just to prove you ain't drunk.......
Old 12-29-2012, 12:44 AM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,646,058,489,027.77
Total Points: 7,656,058,575,502.74
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

They wanted the testing but the Nevada state comission said no, not Pacquiao.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:03 AM
Boxing Bob
Mexico = GOAT :mexico1:

Rep Power: 0 Boxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these partsBoxing Bob is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 5,036,371.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
link please
Old 12-29-2012, 01:07 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 63 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,258,013,754.56
Total Points: 50,156,595,959,389.51
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I think Roach said they never got as far as going to the commission, they were turned down by Top Rank.

Bob Arum doesn't want to pay for testing according to a recent article I read.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:21 AM
FALLENSOLDIER
Contender

Rep Power: 0 FALLENSOLDIER is infamous around these partsFALLENSOLDIER is infamous around these partsFALLENSOLDIER is infamous around these partsFALLENSOLDIER is infamous around these partsFALLENSOLDIER is infamous around these partsFALLENSOLDIER is infamous around these partsFALLENSOLDIER is infamous around these partsFALLENSOLDIER is infamous around these partsFALLENSOLDIER is infamous around these partsFALLENSOLDIER is infamous around these partsFALLENSOLDIER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 3,830,041,732.95
Total Points: 3,830,048,074.37
No Message - FALLENSOLDIER 

Quote:
So it not necessary to prove yourself clean?

Look NOTHING is stopping any fighter from testing himself, yet only 1 fighter is actually doing it, just one

Is it necessary for donaire to do it? Yet hes doing it anyway, to show how HE is clean
Actually everyone knows why Nonito is testing himself.... Its simply because of Conte, this way he can prove he's clean while having a nutritionist that is the most known ped pusher in the world...

Trust me donaire isnt taking those test for the hell of it.... Just like normal people dont show up to work 3 hours early lol

Hes taking them tests because of his associates plain and simple